Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Tag Team Cup
-Validation
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Tim on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Miztacular wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean, Gent is prime. </3 He'd actually deal with racism tho.
I'd give Borton a rub if he didn't hate me</3

He literally isn't, he's rude, complains about EVERYTHING and I wouldn't put it over him to delete or alter others posts.

I get he's your friend, but it's about who would actually help you out, not who you like.

I feel like he's rude to people who are rude to him, I feel like if you talked to him you'd understand that that is literally just gent being gent, he complains when even his own caws win, but I understand, he doesn't watch fusion and I feel like a moderator should watch both.
I feel like half of the people here wouldn't help me out tho... Looking at you Borton.

I think he's rude regardless and your favoritism blinds you.

_________________
IT'S TIME
avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2231
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 25
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Miztacular on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Echo would gut me in my sleep tho.

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6106
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 20
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Tim on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Holybatman wrote:I'd nominate Echo as a mod.

Ditto, the guys a left ledge.

_________________
IT'S TIME
avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2231
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 25
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Miztacular on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:33 pm

TimLaFave wrote:
Miztacular wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean, Gent is prime. </3 He'd actually deal with racism tho.
I'd give Borton a rub if he didn't hate me</3

He literally isn't, he's rude, complains about EVERYTHING and I wouldn't put it over him to delete or alter others posts.

I get he's your friend, but it's about who would actually help you out, not who you like.

I feel like he's rude to people who are rude to him, I feel like if you talked to him you'd understand that that is literally just gent being gent, he complains when even his own caws win, but I understand, he doesn't watch fusion and I feel like a moderator should watch both.
I feel like half of the people here wouldn't help me out tho... Looking at you Borton.

I think he's rude regardless and your favoritism blinds you.

>Racism.

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6106
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 20
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Tim on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Miztacular wrote:
TimLaFave wrote:
Miztacular wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean, Gent is prime. </3 He'd actually deal with racism tho.
I'd give Borton a rub if he didn't hate me</3

He literally isn't, he's rude, complains about EVERYTHING and I wouldn't put it over him to delete or alter others posts.

I get he's your friend, but it's about who would actually help you out, not who you like.

I feel like he's rude to people who are rude to him, I feel like if you talked to him you'd understand that that is literally just gent being gent, he complains when even his own caws win, but I understand, he doesn't watch fusion and I feel like a moderator should watch both.
I feel like half of the people here wouldn't help me out tho... Looking at you Borton.

I think he's rude regardless and your favoritism blinds you.

>Racism.

I feel like you don't understand what Racism truly is.

_________________
IT'S TIME
avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2231
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 25
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by C9 Alveuss on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Tim isnt racist. He's sexist.Get it right.

_________________
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

GT: Alveuss (I may or may not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Mr Money in the Bank, 1x BFF of Shane Scott, 2017 Newcomer of the Year
Rubik - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion
avatar
C9 Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2015-11-29
Age : 21
Location : Glasgow, Scotland
Humor : Roman Reigns' theme but every DUNNUN is replaced with BANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Tim on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Alveuss wrote:Tim isnt racist. He's sexist.Get it right.

THANK YOU!

Someone gets it.

_________________
IT'S TIME
avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2231
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 25
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Literally BEFORE what happened that day, Gent was always rude. And complaining "because that's just him" is a dumb argument and you're dumb but I love you <3
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4355
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 20
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by D.Young77 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 pm

TimLaFave wrote:
Miztacular wrote:
Mr. Dashing wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean, Gent is prime. </3 He'd actually deal with racism tho.
I'd give Borton a rub if he didn't hate me</3

He literally isn't, he's rude, complains about EVERYTHING and I wouldn't put it over him to delete or alter others posts.

I get he's your friend, but it's about who would actually help you out, not who you like.

I feel like he's rude to people who are rude to him, I feel like if you talked to him you'd understand that that is literally just gent being gent, he complains when even his own caws win, but I understand, he doesn't watch fusion and I feel like a moderator should watch both.
I feel like half of the people here wouldn't help me out tho... Looking at you Borton.

I think he's rude regardless and your favoritism blinds you.
i'm cop's favorite tho

_________________

D.Young77
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2707
Join date : 2015-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum