-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Concerning our new Rules

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Concerning our new Rules

Post by Topher Mod on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:55 am

you didnt suck as a mod..... no one did....  mod is there to keep it from kicking off..... When has chat ever become a warzone, fact is never, sure little petty arguments arise, big deal. If you're offended, put on your big boy pants and get over it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.

well nowadays it seems

sticks and stones may break my bones but names will offend me and i'll cry, bitch, piss and moan till i get my way, i may riot, hell i may sue all your asses cuz im offended.

the above announcement has been paid for by Topher Mod

Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Topher Mod wrote:you didnt suck as a mod..... no one did....  mod is there to keep it from kicking off..... When has chat ever become a warzone, fact is never, sure little petty arguments arise, big deal. If you're offended, put on your big boy pants and get over it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.

well nowadays it seems

sticks and stones may break my bones but names will offend me and i'll cry, bitch, piss and moan till i get my way, i may riot, hell i may sue all your asses cuz im offended.

the above announcement has been paid for by Topher Mod

I agree.

It's easy to get upset when someone makes it personal or shits on a character that you've taken seriously. Most of us have been there at one point or another. Problem is people forget use something called "constructive criticism" which stings less than saying "Lol your caw looks like shit".

But even then, just criticizing a character might trigger someone. It's probably best to leave comments like that out of the chat. I've been guilty of taking jabs at CAWS sometimes but never tried to be too hurtful in my comments. It's something I'll do better on in the future. We can all do better.

The twitch chat is reason Fury no longer attends live shows and god knows, Miz and I have done our best to bring her back. But it just goes to show that some of us (myself included) can be hurt by malicious comments directed at our CAWs or direct insults with the intent to annoy and to anger. While I can get over it and come back, some other people may not. Hopefully in the long run everyone will be more tolerant and accepting of others whether you like their CAWS or not.

Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Mmm

Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8