-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Kingdom of Destruction XXXll: Time Has No Effect

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXXll: Time Has No Effect

Post by HellishxHades on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:12 pm

As unmatched returns from commercial break, we find George King and the Kingdom in there now infamous Throne Room, with all the photos of there fallen oponnents in the back wall.

Max Rider:
We beat the Wanderers, and at Aftermath, we will defeat the solo tag team champion.

Joe Dirte:
Thanatos, The Greek God of Death. At Aftermath we will prove that Death doesn't apply to the Kingdom.

George King is sitting in his throne with a photo in his hand. He tosses it to the side, and looks into the camera.

George King:
What that saying. Kings Never Die. That's true for mem cause my Kingdom will never die, my Kingdom of Destruction will final take our first steps in taking control of Unmatched. Max and Joe will defeat the "God" of Death, Thanatos and take his Tag Titles. 

And I will defeat Quantum, inserting myself into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, getting closer and closer to my goal of becoming the World Champion. And Quantum if you are truely from the future then you know already that I am going to win this war of ours. 

Death isn't the only thing that doesn't apply to us. Time doesn't either. It bends to our will, it changes with the choices I make.

As he finishes, the camera pans over to the picture of Quantum on his back with the letters Aftermath writting across it in red ink.

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down