-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

--My Future, Fukers--

Go down

--My Future, Fukers--

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:58 am

So I've been thinking about what I want to do. I graduated from high school 2 months ago, and am on my way to college before the end of the year. I've decided that I want to be in the business of pro wrestling and need some advice. It's pretty obvious about being in shape and that shit, but any other advice would be good. I would also like to go into the wrestling business as the Marcantel character. Now I know I can't grow up to 7 ft tall since I'm only about 6 ft irl. I feel like the character would do well on the independent scene but idk about WWE, probably not. I would love to work in WWE, it's always been a dream, but after watching more and more of it, I've even getting a passion of wanting to work for New Japan much more. Maybe because I'll be able to actually use the Marcantel character there and won't be repackaged a shit ton. However this doesn't mean I'll be leaving anytime soon, even if I get a career in wrestling, I'll still be here and at the streams as best I can. Leave your damn thoughts down below or not I don't care.

Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: --My Future, Fukers--

Post by Master Ogon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Your finisher needs to be an armpit claw.
Master Ogon
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:34 am

Take theatre to get acting and memorization of lines down, also it will help get you to a crowd.

I'm personally am.becoming a screen writer to one day join WWE as a Creative Writer for Storylines and stuff.

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:36 am

By take theatre I mean audition for roles in plays

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:08 am

There's no money in Pro Wrestling unless you get a contract with a big company. Chances are, you'll be working a regular job along with doing matches sporadically for the independent wrestling scene. Won't be easy, but if you don't mind taking bumps and the constant travel, more power to you.

I think most of us have had dreams of getting into the business but once reality hits most of us will just remain fans. Good luck on getting trained, would love to see you on indie circuit!

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Aya Ali Vazari

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 am

Actually I worked it out, true when you start you get paid next to nothing, that just mean, try to get booked more than once a week. 

Around the 3/4 year mark you can charge probably 50/60 per booking which if you get booked 3/4 times a week, that would be the same as my current job.

Around a year and a half you can ask for more money per nooking and always send a tape to WWE, ROH, NJPW impact, WOS cause you never know they may be impressed and hire ya.

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:52 am

I am also planning on going into the wrestling business. I get free training if i complete College, so I am screen writing major so I can write storylijes if I don't cut it as a wrestler.

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:54 am

Id rather wait until later to join WWE, because like i said I feel like WWE won't like the Marcantel character, at least Vince McMahon himself. So maybe later in the career if HHH takes over the he will actually give the character a chance, but idk if that will happen.

Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down