-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by KinZil on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 pm

So, I want to apologise to Noah.

I know we were in the middle of a feud, between Montino and Ethan Zee, I believe.

I should have told you what was going on and I'm sorry I didn't clarify where I was during my absence.

Also, apologies to Dashing, and I hate apologising to you because I've done it so much now, but you deserve it, because I wasn't promoing with my CAW as I should of.

Now here's the primary reason why I haven't been here, and it's really sad and embarrassing to admit it, but I feel like I have to,

I think it was May 13th, I got super drunk and I was feeling real down, like my life was mostly useless.

At that moment, I got whatever pills I found, didn't remember what they were, all I know is that I tried to commit suicide.

Once I woke up the day after, I cried a lot and wished that my body wasn't so resilient. I was too ashamed to let anybody know, and went radio silent for a month or two.
'
While I still have depression, I feel regret over what I tried to did, and I'm glad I survived it, as I would've hated to know that my parents would have gone through more pain than I ever did.

I think I'm okay and ready to return to CMV. I just thought I'd update you on my current status.

Even if you didn't care, it's good to be transparent with the ones you care about.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Ahh, Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by Solaris Arc on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 pm

We are glad you're okay dude.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is gonna suck trying to explain. (DONT CLICK IF YOU'RE UNDER 18, NOT FOR YOU)

Post by KinZil on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm just glad to be back. I've missed you all so much.

KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Ahh, Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 pm

KinZil we are here for you man just let us know and we will talk we are a family. Also glad those thoughts are now OBSOLETE!
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:41 pm

BJ, you have no idea how much that hits me. Kinda welling up right now.

Thank you, I love all you guys so much.

KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:05 pm

And we love you as well mow you have been reborn it is WONDERFUL! Lol man but seriously we espacially me am glad to see your ok
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Even though you and I almost never interacted, I just gained a ton of respect for you. I'm glad you're safe and welcome back!
Master Ogon
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:24 am

Kinzil, I'm not gonna lie. I have had the thoughts that this world would be a better place without me, but never had it in me to end it. Let this be a lesson for you in the future, that no matter how you feeling, you have something or someone watching over you, cause don't take this the wrong way. You beat death. 

I know I'm never the best with people, and im not a saint, probably the most likely to burn in hell (if there was one). But what you just did, is the first step to recovery, to become a better person. To become something that most people can't even imagine. Letting us know your state, knowing you have a community here that you can talk to. That will help, should help you on your journey.

If it seem like I rambled, I'm sorry. That's how I get my thoughts out. I will give you this tho to think about. 

In the arms of death,
She held me tight.
Loving me like no one,
Has before. 

I thought it was done,
No more pain,
No more guilt,
No more nothing.

But Death whispered into my ears,
You are not done, Sweet child if mine.
You have a life to live,
You have loved one, that care.

You may have seeked a way out,
Into my cold lifeless arms,
But I can't keep you here,
For it's not your time.

You have a whole life,
A head of you.
Take this second chance,
And make it,
All that you can.

I know my poetry ain't the best but, please take it. If you ever want anyone to msg or talk to, pm me and I give you my number and we can communicate. Or Facebook. I'm here for you.

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:12 am

Don't be sorry for rambling, I welcome your poem 100%!

I will take any help I can get right now, so I respect your outreach so much, thank you for the kind words, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I'm feeling down!

KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next