-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Go down

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 am

Skarzemis is watching a monitor backstage, humming to herself.

Oh, Jasmine...

We were having so much fun!

There's an edge to her words now.

You don't get to play anymore.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Ferocity is live, but the action we'll be watching after that commercial break is taking place backstage. Jasmine Crossings is standing by with famed CMV interviewer Guy. whose been trying to establish himself as a serious journalist these days. Tonight he stands by with one of the five women who failed to prevent Alice Blake from recapturing the Hardcore Championship in a brutal ladder match that all of the participants are likely still feeling the after effects of.

Jasmine as her arms crossed tightly over her chest, a slight scowl on her face, and her nose turned upward in disgust as though Guy. recently farted. Guy. exhales audibly, already getting the feeling that this will be a tough interview. Unfortunately, the sigh only annoys Crossings more, the sound making her head whip around in Guy's direction.

Some of her braids fall in front of her face as a result of the motion. She uncrosses her arms using her free hand to tuck the loose braids behind her ear. To his credit, Guy. snaps into a professional demeanor and presses on with the interview.

Guy.: Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming Jasmine Crossings at this time.

A beat. Guy. waits for Crossings to fill in the gap with the usual banter. The silence persists.

Guy.: Right. While some people are talking about Miss Blake winning the ladder match, a lot of people are saying that the moment you drove Aerora off the ladder was not just the moment of the match, but of the show itself. Unfortunately, the while it made for a spectacular, albeit terrifying, moment, it also drew the attention and ire of Aerora's...sister?...Skarzemis. I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. How do you plan to tackle this situation?

The question lingers in the air after being asked, and for a moment it looks as though Crossings won't even bother responding.

Buts that's not why she hasn't said anything.

She's listening.

Soon Guy. hears it too.

Singing. Humming to be exact. The temperature in the room seemingly drops. Guy. visibly flinches when Skarzemis pops up and places a gloved index finger onto Jasmine's lips.

Skarzemis: There's nothing she can do.

She's looking right into Jasmine's eyes but speaks of her in the third person.

Skarzemis: When she's lying on the ground, gasping for air, wet fingers clawing at her chest as she digs for the bullet, remember...

Skarzemis leans a little closer.

Skarzemis: You're the one who pulled the trigger!

Jasmine finally snaps out of it and slaps away Skarzemis' finger. The masked women only laughs in response, but it's not a malicious sound. It's genuine laughter, and echos in the hallway as she skips off.

Jasmine gives Guy. a dirty look as though it were his fault this all transpired. She walks away, in the opposite direction.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate Today at 12:03 pm

Jasmine steps out of her locker room, ready to get down to business. Closing the door reveals Skarzemis sitting on a storage bin of sorts, casually kicking her legs as a child might on a swing. Jasmine opens her mouth, to yelp in surprise or to yell in anger--either way, Skarzemis beats her to the verbal punch, speaking without turning to face Jasmine.

Have you ever wondered why they call it Redemption Road? So silly to think someone can be redeemed in just one night!

Right, Jazzy?

One night, one match can't make the pain go away. Oh, no, no, no... Rory is in a lot of pain because of you, and you didn't send flowers, chocolates, a card--nothing!

It's too late to hope for any redemption, I'm afraid. You're one of the bad seeds. You're one of the reasons why this world is so ugly, cruel and cold.

I think they should change the name.....just for us! But I guess Revenge Road doesn't have the same ring to it.

Revengtion Road?

Revengment Road?

Rev...

While Skarzemis gets lost in her thoughts, Jasmine retreats back into the locker room. There's a faint but audible click as she locks the door.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down