-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Kingdom of Destruction XXXl: A Royal Decree

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXXl: A Royal Decree

Post by HellishxHades on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:37 pm

As the fallout of iMPLOSION episode of Unmatch returns from commercial break, we find George King and his Kingdom backstage. George is sitting on his throne staring at a photo. He tosses it to the side. He looks up at the camera his face scrolls before relaxing.

George King:
This is uncomfortable. Sitting here with out a Championship around me. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. This room. My great Hall, it's where I find joy as I hang photo of my peasants on the wall. Not this time. This time I failed. To a cat. I lost my internet Championship. That's not what I'm here for. I ain't getting a shot at that title. Not because the rules say I can't cause I didn't retain it once, no. I'm not going after it because, there is a bigger treasure, a bigger crown that I have yet to obtain. That being the World Championship. Tops, you have something, that I want. But I know how these things go, we don't get what we want when we want it do we. Well. 

Eric Matthews. I want you hear these words. I am searching for that world championship that Tops has around his waist. And I don't plan on waiting any longer from getting my hands on it. I'm tired of playing games Eric. I should have got a world title shot at last year iMPLOSION, but the authority decided to give me a midcard title, that I easily won, and defended successfully for 6 month bringing prestige back to that belt. Then when I lost it, it was because you but me into a chamber. Then when I was set to move on from the Midcard scene you made me go through the Rumble getting, delaying what should have been my opportunity to become the World Champion, but no. Then you had me face a clown for another Midcard Championship, which I easily won.

Then I realized. If I want something, that should have been mine long ago, I just need to grieve my opinion, cause I know I deserve better than the Midcard scene. I know I deserve to be higher on the card, I deserve to be headlining iMPLOSION, and every ppv. I deserve better.

So Eric Matthews. Your options for the future is A.  Give me a shot at Tops Newsome for the World Championship. Or B. I find someone that agrees that agrees that I deserve better. Cause believe it or not Eric. There higher ups that believe I'm right, and trust me, I am.

As the monologue ends, the camera slowly pans Down to a picture of Tops Newsome retaining his Championship at iMPLOSION.

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down