-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Ying/Yang

Go down

Ying/Yang

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:16 pm

As CMV Unmatched #90 continues, Global Anarchy’s theme hits, as both Charlie Garfield and Tobias Hyde comes out to the ring. Charlie sporting the new look of a bald head and goatee, as he is greeted with thunderous boos and negative ovations from the crowd. Charlie and Tobias don’t pay mind to the crowd, as they continue to the ring. The ring announcer drops the mic on the ground, as he scatters to the outside of the ring. Both men then walk into the ring, as Tobias picks up the microphone for Charlie. The crowd continues to boo on the two Englishmen, but they both ignore it, Charlie smirking at it.

Ladies and Gents, allow me to introduce myself once more. My name is Charlie Garfield, most call me Charles, Garfield, etc. But you WILL call me Mr. Garfield. And this is Hyde, my trusted partner and brethren. NOW, that we have introductions out of the way, let’s cut to the main course. Dean Roscoe and Jay Jones, the two I shall be competing against at the biggest stage of CMV, Implosion!! Dean Roscoe is a lost cause, nothing to be mentioned there. But Jay Jones, the mockingbird of sorts, has caught MY eye. He shows this prowess, this dignity to continue to fight the good fight, even if he loses. He even says that he “puts people over”. But low and behold, we get this one Sunday Afternoon

I say that’s Mr. Jay Jones getting some attention right there. But he doesn’t thank anyone, he’s not grateful. He’s a conceiving snake of the pit that is Professional Wrestling. But before I get off track, I want to…”thank” Jay Jones for reviving me to become the sadistic monster I was back when I first started out in wrestling. I want to thank you for fully bringing out my dark side, the Lone Wolf!!

The crowd pop, as the boos take control of the arena. Charlie pays no mind to it, as he just continues to speak.

And of course, I’m gonna get something on Twitter saying I’m the snake and yadda yadda. Jay, you’re about as intimidating as Jayda Storm, but that’s saying something for her Ex, Mr. Connor Smoke. Yeah, I know of you, Mr. Smoke. Actually, we’ve talked a couple times here and there. Your ex on the other hand, is a mouthful if I’ve ever heard one. Or seen one. And I can see why she broke up with you in the first place! I mean, come on, you can’t protect her verbally, what difference is it going to make if I grab her by her neck while you watch in shock, like the little lapdog you are. Of course I wouldn’t do something like that to THAT extent, but you get the point. So Smoke, I’m glad to let you know that I will be watching backstage as you have your match to get to against my colleague, Mr. Tobias Hyde.

As it seemed that Charles and Tobias were done hogging the spotlight, Hunter Quinn’s theme plays, as the crowd pops for the other half of the Young Gunz!! Hunter comes out to the entrance, eyeing down Charlie, as continues his way to the ring. Tobias gets ordered to stay back by Charlie, as Charlie stands his ground in the middle of the ring. Hunter notices it, as he stands back, close to the ropes. He then encourages himself, as he grabs a mic, and stomps right to Charlie’s face. The two staredown each other, like two gladiators before a fight.

Enough, Charlie. Enough of this stupidity...When are you going to realize that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!? I’ve put my neck out for you on multiple occasions, against Josh Omega, against Adrian Bowen. Hell even as a team, we stood side by side. What changed? You didn’t think I was good enough to team with? You thought your pride was greater than your own brother? You’ve got it twisted, dude. You’re out here making threats to Jay Jones!! He used to be your friend, and then what? You made your Moral Code of this...Global Anarchy more important than your friends?

Tobias grows agitated, as Charlie just stands there, looking down Hunter, chuckling abit. This new side of Charles grew more and more, as Hunter just stood back to let the Lone Wolf have his turn.

Hunter, I have friends. Better yet, I have brothers. They stick by my side and they fight the fight with me. Tobias Hyde, Jay Money, Frank Hunter!! Those are my brothers, NOT YOU!! You cry and cry and cry about EVERYTHING, and what do I get in return? I get the backfire of it all. I’ve been fired from companies, I’ve been disowned as a wrestler, hell I lost half of my “friends” because of you. Because they thought I was in the same underleague as you. Well now, I’m not your partner. You’re not my brother. And you're not my friend. YOU.ARE.MY.VICTIM!!

Charlie stomps his way to Hunter, getting directly in his face, nose to nose. Both men, ready to fight, drop their mics. But, Hunter Quinn becomes the bigger man, and slowly walks out of the ring, giving it to Charlie and Tobias. Charlie just smiles, knowing he has the upperhand in this battle. Tobias on the other hand, is revving to go, as the theme of Connor Smoke plays. Charlie then leaves the ring, going through an emergency exit, leaving Tobias to fend for himself.

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish