-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Dissension in the ranks?

Go down

Dissension in the ranks?

Post by Alveuss on Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 am

Just as the opening for the show comes to an end and Dashing is busy introducing the audience to this weeks edition of Genesis, the excitement in the arena is interrupted by loud, angry yelling, as the titantron lights up and we become witness to a rather heated argument...

Josh Wolf
You're an absolute embarrassment to this brand's name! I don't know what I was thinking, letting you be part of the team that represents us at Home Coming, I must be mad!

The crowd gasps, it seems we're only catching the middle of this argument, which appears to be between team captain Josh Wolf, and his opponent for tonight's Cyborg Invitational main event, Reece Ortiz.

Reece Ortiz
Are you kidding me with this? I'm the embarrassment? Are you that blind that you can't see that the only one embarrassing Genesis here, is you? You literally fell flat on your face when you tried to attack Ziegler last week, and that's not the first time you've come up short against Fusion's team. The only time you've ever actually competed with your own tag partners, you cost them to lose the match by letting your arrogance get in the way.

Josh Wolf
You can stop right there Ortiz. Everything I've done since being named as the Genesis team leader, has been for Genesis. I stand by every decision I've made, the only mistake I made was trusting a snake like you.

Ortiz looks to be losing his temper, he does his best to contain it but it's clear that Wolf is irritating him.

Reece Ortiz
You chose to conspire with Valentine, leaving the rest of the roster that you claim to love so much, in the dark, unaware of your ridiculous plot to invade Fusion, but now the rest of us all have to watch our backs because you couldn't get the job done. If I'm a snake for calling you out on your arrogance, then I'm fine with that.

Josh Wolf
Of course you are but I warn you Reece, Fenrir feeds on snakes and if you're not careful, you might find yourself trapped between his jaws before the night is over.

Ortiz shakes his head, fed up with this conversation.

Reece Ortiz
I'm done.

Ortiz proceeds to turn around and walk away from Wolf, who isn't at all pleased with the way this conversation ended.

Josh Wolf
Ortiz! Ortiz, if you don't turn around and face me like a man...

Ortiz stops, but before Wolf can finish his sentence....

???
Turn around and face me like a man… Curious parting words.

Caught off guard by a voice behind him, Wolf turns around and immediately catches a boot to the side of the head, falling down clutching his face in agony. The camera pans around to reveal The Pride of Scotland, Fusion superstar Jacob Ziegler. The arena begins to erupt in both cheers and boos at the reveal as it is immediately clear that the Scotsman is here for revenge from this past Monday. One kick isn’t even nearly enough for him though as his aggression as of late has shown. Ziegler goes down on top of Wolf and begins hammering away at his head with vicious punches and elbows, clearly trying to cut Wolf open. Wolf does well defending himself  however and after a moment, seemingly letting the Scotsman burn himself out, Wolf kicks Ziegler off and throws himself at him. Now the tables have turned and Wolf is on top raining down fists. Quickly however Ziegler manages to shake him off and the two men get back to their feet. Some commotion can be heard in the distance as people are calling for security but nothing is coming. As the two men continue to scrap, Ziegler manages to once again get the upper hand with a knee to the midsection followed by another to the face, knocking Josh down to one knee. He then grabs a handful of his hair and throws him as hard as he can into some technical equipment over next to where Reece Ortiz is still standing, some sparks coming off of the equipment. As Ziegler walks over to continue beating up Wolf, Ortiz steps in front of him and the two men stand face to face. The two share an intense moment, both ready to strike if the other tries anything. Instead however, Ortiz simply nods and moves out of the Scotsman’s way, gesturing to go finish what he came here to do. Unsure of what to think, Ziegler keeps his eyes on Ortiz for a moment as he walks off before Wolf once again begins to stir. Seeing this, Ziegler takes a few steps back and allows Josh to get back to his feet. As Wolf turns around, Ziegler sprints towards him, gathering momentum and delivering his signature Claymore, knocking the Genesis team leader out cold for the second time in 5 days. Security finally shows up and restrains Ziegler but his work is done, he accomplished what he came for. The segment ends with a shot of the downed Wolf, and fans wondering what this means for tonight’s main event.

(Credit to Dash for writing everything up until Ziegler entering. Thanks Josh for letting us do this.)

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dissension in the ranks?

Post by Solaris Arc on Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 am

Bless this. It's good!

Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan on Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am

Das Claymore

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris: 1x Rising Star Champ
Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades on Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 am

Here I thought Jon would be the one to cause chaos and dissension. Glad I'm wrong

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down