-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Aya's Ascension

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Aya's Ascension

Post by Red Chocolate on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Hazel was all smiles after her match, though it took a little longer than she expected, perhaps she was still reeling from that attack by an increasingly-bitter rival. Hazel rolled out of the ring to grab two steel chairs. One of them she simply tossed over the top rope, letting it stay wherever it fell, and carried the second chair with her. She opened ip the chair and sat down, microphone in hand, she began to speak after a heavy sigh.

"You know, Aya, you sure are a tough person to find for someone who so badly wanted a match with me. I'm thinking you thought that little cheap shot of yours would be enough to make things even between us, but I'd personally like to think that you aren't that stupid. Beating me up is one thing, but you cost me a match against a pretty high profile opponent, so I simply can't let what you did slide. However, since I'm such a nice person, I'm gonna make it easy for you. If you wanna go for round two, well, here I am."

Aya leaned back in her chair, arms now tightly crossed against her chest, a piercing gaze aimed directly at the stage as she waited for Aya to show herself.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:21 am

Aya Ali Vazari appeared but only remained on the stage with microphone in hand. She shook her head as the crowd booed and tried to throw garbage onto the stage. One cup of soda almost made it but Aya swatted it out of air.

"You kafir are disgusting! I come here to use your first amendment right and I get boos and trash thrown at me!? You need sharia law and badly! You all lack a rich Islamic life!"

More boos for the former Libyan but she shrugs it off and continues.

"Sorry to disappoint you Hazel, but I won't be fighting you tonight. We have match at Implosion and we need to agree on a stipulation! No point in doing it now in front of all these white american pigs. Pork is haram for we Muslims anyway!"

(Open to Red Chocolate)

Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:52 am

Hazel's stare was hot with a righteous fury, a gaze that never strayed too far from Aya for too long.

"I'm no mind reader, Aya, but I think the reason why these people are booing you is actually quite simple: you're a coward, Aya. You're a loud mouthed coward who can't ever seem to back up the grandiose things you say.

"All of a sudden we're fighting at Implosion? A few weeks ago it was Gridlock! What's to stop you from moving the goal posts to Aftermath or Redemption Road? I'm not gonna be fooled a second time; I'll need a little more than your word this time around.

"You say you don't want to fight tonight, but I'm gonna be honest with you: it's taking every fiber of my being to not walk up there with one of these chairs and bash your skull in. So the next words out of your mouth better be something I like."

Hazel stands and picks up the chair that was presumably for Aya to come into the ring and sit on. But Aya is on the stage, and that's where Hazel's attention is laser-focused as she waits for a response.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Aya smiled. It would seem she had really gotten under Hazels skin. It would be a little easier if she had something sharp. Aya has a sly smirk on her face and finally responded.

"Now now Miss Piggy. No need to give all these white racist rednecks a five star match for free tv. The higher ups knew how big our rematch was going to be and put it on the biggest show of the year! You should be proud and honored of having me humble and humiliate you at Implosion!"

The crowd got hot again But Aya didn't care. She almost seemed to feed off of it. She did the Hulk Hogan hand to the ear gesture.

"I see got a got a chair. Want to split my head open do you? Wow, some hero you are. You've just shown everyone that your more of a f@t bitch than you let on. Tell you what Hazel! I'll let you use that in your match at Implosion! Let's have a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match!"

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Hazel shook her head then let an exasperated sigh shoot through slightly parted lips.

"We've been through this song and dance before; don't you remember, Aya? 'Please, Hazel, let's have a rematch! Please, please, please, please, please!' Now all of a sudden you want to posture like you have the upper hand!? Give me a break! You can call me names, you can disrespect this country all you want; your insecurities, ignorance and incompetencies are your own business.

"What's my business, however, is what happens inside of this ring. You can go right on ahead and act like you're doing me a favor by saying the match will be at Implosion, but it's more than a match to me now. You tried to take me out, and I'm someone who plays for keeps.

"You know what I'm thinking, Aya? Of course you don't--the only thing running through your head is the next lazy fucking hot joke you can vomit out. I think I'm gonna need a little insurance to ensure that you actually live up to your word and fight when you say you are. So how about this: if I take time out of my day to doll myself up for an Implosion match only for you to stand me up again, you need to be punished with say...a three month suspension...with pay, of course, I'm not some she-devil.

"That makes for some good incentive, don't you think?"

Hazel stood there, chair still in hand, waiting for Aya to either accept the terms of this engagement or potentially risk showing her true colors.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 am

Aya shrugs, hardly concerned with this added stipulation. She wasn't about to back out of this match now. She wanted her revenge and she'd get it at Implosion.

"Fine by me. I got everything I wanted! You and me will have our rematch at Implosion! And it will be there Miss Piggy that I'll show the whole world that your win over me was nothing more than a fluke! At the end, I'll make to kiss my boots or I'll kick them upside your head! You'll learn to respect and fear me! I'm the future of the vixens division! Not you!"

Aya really believed in her own superiority and was eager to prove it at Implosion. She had set her sights high and made it her goal to become the Undisputed Champion by next years Implosion. Her drive and determination would probably carry her very far in the vixens division. But will she realize her dream? What happened next at Implosion would tell the tale if such a dream would be obtainable.

She waves to the crowd and mockingly blows a kiss to her rival. She wouldn't attack Hazel this night, but who knew what would happen in the next couple of weeks.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:15 am

During Ferocity...

Aya Ali was stopped on the way back and asked for a quick word on why did she try to cost Hazel her match with Candice Leone. Aya smirks and had a few things to say about that.

"Why? Why!? I say why not? That white pig deserves to suffer loss after loss here in CMV. Her prowrestling career will be sadder than CM Punk's UFC run! I think she's shown everybody that she doesn't have what it takes to compete in the big leagues! But to be fair here, Candice didn't so good either. She needed my help and the referee's to get her that tainted win over Miss Piggy. That didn't impress me at all. Western women are degenerate wastes of skin. I'm here to cleanse the CMV of filth like that and I will be the champion! Nobody will stop me!"

Aya then shoves the interviewer out her path and continues down the hall. Her job was done this night. Soon, she'd have her chance to have her revenge.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:15 am

Without a knock, without a warning, Hazel O'Craite barged into the office of whoever the general manager was. Her hair was disheveled, forehead still glistened with sweat, her words spoken between, her wild eyes deepening the impact of each syllable spoken.

"I'm getting real tired of this, and how you've been sitting back here twiddling your thumbs instead of getting off your ass and doing something about Aya. I can't go a week these days without her jumping me and costing me matches, but when I try to confront her and fight her straight up, she's nowhere to be found."

"Hazel, there's already that match at Implosion, and per the stipulation you asked for, if Aya doesn't show she'll be suspended. My hands are tied as far as any further actions are."

"Forget that stipulation, that match is happening whether she likes it or now. If she tries to play hooky then I'll hunt her down and drag her battered, bloody and broken ass back down to the ring and put her on display for the entire world the see. No, what I want, what I need is insurance for after the fact, because when I beat her the last thing I need is this cycle to begin again."

"So, how about this: let's shift the stipulation to the match result instead of it revolving around whether Aya shows up or not."

"Fine."

"So if Aya loses, she's suspended."

"Fine."

"But to make things fair, that would need to apply to you as well."

"Fine."

Without another word, Hazel turned and stormed out of the office.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:54 am

Aya was fuming about her loss but there wasn't anything she could do about that now. She'd learn from her mistakes and improve and become the best vixen in CMV history. She turned on the camera man following her backstage and angrily grabbed the camera and snarled, looking directly into the lens. She was almost like an angry animal ready to pounce on her prey.

"Yeah, I lost that match but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going to rip Hazel apart at Implosion! After she's battered and broken, I'll make her bow and kiss my boots. She'll have to accept that I'm better than her in every way! I'll show her, I'll show everyone! See you at Implosion Hazel! Your end will come at my hands!"

Aya then lets go of the camera and storms off. She had every intent to back up everything she had said.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down