-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Aya's Ascension

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aya's Ascension

Post by Rage on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 am

During Ferocity, Aya Ali Vazari made an appearence in spite of the fact for not being booked for a match that night. She didn't look happy and marched down to the ring and was demanding for a microphone. What she wanted to say would be brief and would make quite the statement in CMV. She spoke with a thick arabic accent but her english was quite good.

"In case any of you Kafir are confused, my name is Aya Ali Vazari! I've heard the commentary during my matches, I've seen what fans have said about me. It's time I set the record straight. I'm not your friend. I'm your enemy. I'm here to win the Undisputed Championship to bring glory to my people and to Allah. I'm not..."

Aya trailed off as the boos got louder and a USA chant got started. She had heat now, but she continued once it died down enough.

"I'm not native Saudi. I was born a Libyan and was a proud member of Muammar Gaddfi's Amazonian Guard! But all that is gone now thanks to you westerners. But I'll have the last laugh, I'll have my revenge. I'll crush your dreams and haunt your nightmares. I'll destroy your champions and your heros! So...If there's anybody back there that wants to try and stop me next week, come out here and accept my challenge. I fear no one!"

(Open to anybody. First Come First Served.)

Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

el diablo vino por ellos
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aya's Ascension

Post by Rage on Sun May 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Aya Ali Vazari recovered quickly, just barely in time to see Hazel celebrating. With her neck hurting, Aya snatched a steel chair from under the ring and rolled back into the ring. Hazel had no idea that her new foe was right behind her. WACK. Hazel took a bad shot to the back of her neck and fell face down. Now it was time for a little revenge. Aya applied a camel clutch, pulling and wrenching on Hazel's neck. It was pretty obvious that Hazel was probably knocked out by the chairshot but Aya kept at it, trying her best to hurt her in return. After a tense moment with ref ordering the bell and screaming at Aya to let Hazel go, did she finally let her go.

Aya paced around the ring, the ref trying to check on Hazel. Some fans were actually mad enough to toss a little trash into the ring. Aya then got a mic and smacked the referee in the head with it. Aya smiled and did a little Hulk Hogan hand to the ear, enjoying the boos.

"One hero down! Many more to go! You may have won this battle Hazel! But I will win the war! You're every thing wrong with westerners! You're f@t and lack modesty and morals! You cheated to win and tried to break my neck! Now I want to break yours! Welcome to Ferocity bitch!"

Aya then stormed out of the ring and did her own celebrating acting like she just earned a huge victory. Her point has been made, but chances are we haven't seen the last of this feud.

(Open to Red Chocolate if there's anything he'd like to add)

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

el diablo vino por ellos
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon May 07, 2018 3:28 pm

It wasn't until later on in the show that we were able to get an update on the newcomer Hazel O'Craite. There she was in the medical office being tended to by doctors. She was holding an ice pack to her neck, while another doctor shone a light into each eye, a quick check for any signs of concussions before a more thorough examination down the road.

An interviewer entered the room, approaching Hazel timidly, not wanting to startle or upset her. Hazel looked up and offered a weak smile, still a little woozy from the shot she took to the back of the head.

"This isn't the way I expected my first night to go here--maybe the first, but definitely not the whole 'getting jumped after the match' part. That came a little bit as a surprise, believe it or not."

She sighed then brushed away a loose strand of her away from her face.

"I guess, I'm supposed to be mad. I should be fuming and threatening to spill blood. But I'm not. I'm just a little disappointed. You would think someone who holds herself in such high regards would carry herself in...not that way. If she wants to call me names and say I'm f.a.t., fine, I'll roll with it; I'll be the bigger woman and turn the other cheek like mama always taught me. If Aya really has a problem with me, then we can get back into the ring, and I'll show her that tonight wasn't a fluke. Otherwise, I'm not gonna let her drag me down to her level of petty."

Hazel smiled again, and though she initially had trouble standing, she made it a point to exit the room on her own.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Thu May 17, 2018 1:58 pm

During the last Ferocity, Aya made her way down to the ring as she had the urge to mock her last opponent who wasn't seen much after their match. After rudely snatching a mic she spoke with her thick arabic accent.

"So where's Hazel? I haven't seen her for a while. Did I force that f@t pig to retire? I hope so. White westerner trash like that shouldn't share that same ring as me! If Hazel can hear me, I want a rematch! And I want it soon! If you got the courage to come out here and be a hero and role model for all these kafir out here, then accept my challenge! Then I'll finish you once and for all!"

Aya smiles to the chorus of boos as she waits for an answer...

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

el diablo vino por ellos
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Hazel O'Craite's theme hit the speakers and received moderate cheers once she made her way onto the stage. One of Ferocity's newest faces showed a bit of hesitation, looking unsure in stark contrast to Aya's confidence. O'Craite smiled nervously, running her fingers through her hair blonde as she tried to bide some time to collect her thoughts.

"Look. I'm not trying to be a hero or a role model. I'm not trying to make friends or enemies. I just want to make something of myself. I just want to be somebody. Nothing's changed from when we last fought. I don't know what your problem with me is, other than you being a sore loser, but I'm still willing to turn the other cheek. You want to be mad at the world, fine. But you don't need to drag me into your vortex of hatred. You say that you want a rematch, but I don't get why. Do you really think things will play out any differently the second time around?"

Hazel cocked her head to the side as she posed the question as innocently as possible, which made it sound much more malicious than if she yelled or screamed it out.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 am

Aya smiles and runs a hand though her sandy brown hair. She was in truth happy Hazel was there but annoyed that she really had no idea why Aya wanted a rematch. There was brief silence between them before Aya provides an answer for her rival.

"Why? Hmm. Let's see. You tried to break my neck in our last match. You dropped all your weight on my head when I was hanging on the ropes. That was intentional so don't bother denying it. I'll have my vengeance and prove to everybody that your win was a tainted one and a fluke that won't happen again. Face me again, one on one, one more time!"

The crowd erupted as the thought of these two youngsters fighting again got them mildly excited.  Would it happen? Hazel would likely accept, the only question wasn't IF but WHEN.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

el diablo vino por ellos
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Fri May 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Hazel stood there silently for a few seconds as though she were truly taking the time to weigh the pros and cons of accepting the answer. The crowd was buzzing, a growing number of them wanting to see these two upstarts tear into each other. Hazel shifted her attention away from the people so that she could look at Aya once more.

”So that’s it, huh? You falsely accuse me of trying to injure you; you make fun of my looks and my weights, and I’m supposed to feel obligated to give you want you want? The only thing I tried do was beat you, and I did. However, if I’m going to be a hero and role model like you claim I am, then I’m going to have to set a good example for all the little boys and girls who apparently look up to me. You want that match? I’ll happily give it to you...if you ask nicely. Say please, Aya."

The camera cut over to Aya in anticipation of her response, while the crowd chanted “Please! Please! Please!”

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 am

Aya was mildly amused. She hardly expected this response from Hazel. There was a smirk on her face as the crowd chanted "Please" over and over until it was a thunderous roar. Finally Aya relented.

"If that's what it takes to get you in the ring to fight me...Please Hazel! Give the fans what they want! Aya versus Hazel Part 2!"

The Libyan woman then shakes her head. She couldn't believe what she gotten herself into. Worst part was she was actually beginning to enjoy Hazel's boldness and ability to control the crowd. Still, if given the chance, Aya would get some sorely needed payback and prove to Hazel that she was the superior wrestler that she believed she was.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

el diablo vino por ellos
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon May 21, 2018 10:45 am

The crowd cheered as Aya relented to Hazel's demands for the sake of their rematch at Gridlock being made official. Their cheers were simultaneously for their pleasure of knowing their encounter was inbound, but also a means of mocking Aya for having to go through all of that. Hazel couldn't help but let a smile slip through.

"Now was that so hard? Please and thank you can take you far in this world of ours. It's clear from your attitude that your momma didn't raise you right, so allow me to share with you a pearl of wisdom I learned growing up: be careful what you wish for."

Hazel lowered the mic and a staredown ensued, each woman having to acknowledge then and there, that the next encounter will be a lot uglier than the first--which wasn't even that pretty.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum