-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Amy's Tale - Prologue: The tapes

Go down

Amy's Tale - Prologue: The tapes

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 pm

[Sidenote] I know most people here usually just do standard promos and vignettes, but this was an idea I had in mind for a while, as I feel like this will be a much better and more fun way for me to tell Amy's backstory, and will allow you to see Amy in a way that I don't think many people create their characters to be. I'll try and do weekly "Tapes" where you can see Amy during her time in the Asylum, and during interviews...who knows, you may even end up finding out who "Ella" is  Wink

The camera crew arrives back at the abandoned asylum, where they head to the only room left intact, Amy's former room. There, they find Amy with a box of tapes

Amy: ...You're back.......nobody ever usually comes back...but I guess you people are different....

She moves closer to the cameras in a strange manner, causing the cameramen to step back a bit in slight fear

You...you want to know more about me....about her......about what happened here.....don't you?....

One of the cameramen slowly nods as she sighs and grabs the box handing it to them

I told you to come back later to know more......and I had a feeling you'd come back..........so I tried to see if any security footage was still left...luckily, there's plenty for you to see.........these tapes...........they'll tell you everything.........

Ella, she probably wouldn't have liked it if she knew that I was giving you this.....hell she'd probably even try to burn all this footage......but she's gone now....

She walks over to the window looking outside. After about a minute of silence she finally looks back

Leave.....take the footage with you...watch all of it.....and then you'll understand.....

Cameras cut...

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy's Tale - Prologue: The tapes

Post by Solaris Arc on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:35 am

This will be an interesting format. Can't wait to see more.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!