-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

A Sin To Win

Go down

A Sin To Win

Post by HellishxHades on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:26 am

As the preshow is about to end, a video appears on the titantron. 6 of The 7 Deadly Sins sat in a locker room. The Twins Audrey lean against the wall, Zack Cage sitting in a chair eating a bag of chips, Marcentel stood in front of the doorway, Jon Reed and Angelina Hawkins sat at the center of all of them.

Jon Reed:
Tonight, A sin will win. Tonight one of us will win. I don't want you to go out there and be friends and work together, no. I want you to go out there and act like you actually want to win this thing. If that means going after each other than that is what you do.

He looks over at Zack who has put the bag of chips away.

Zack, I know that your hungry for another victory. Still hungry for more accolades and Championship. Tonight is an all you can eat buffet, don't stop devouring. Don't stop til there is nothing less.

He then looked over at Marcentel who was still leaning against the wall.

Marcentel, you want it all. Fame, glory, gold. Tonight you have a chance to rewrite the course of history. To write it in your greedful image. Tonight you will have a chance to main event Home Coming, don't let anyone stop you from that. Even us.

Tonight I will dish out my wrath among 29 others, and show them all that Meliodes isn't anything to just laugh at. And if you two cross my path in the ring. I will eliminate you.

He looks at each member of the 7 Deadly Sins.

For tonight it is Every man for themselves. Tomorrow we are back as a unit. We are back as a united force. Tomorrow we will still be Sins.

the screen cuts to the opening package for Absolution.

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum