-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

He Knows When He's Earned It

Go down

He Knows When He's Earned It

Post by HardlineOyster on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 am

After his victory on Unmatched, Aldrich stands tall in the middle of the ring and is then accompanied by his advocate Mr. Freeman, who enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Freeman
Ladies and Gentlemen, the next big thing of Unmatched, no. ALL OF CMV!!! Now last week was a fluke, my client didn't lose, that little Luchador used his Mexican powers to throw off my client and cause him to lose. As for tonight you all saw just a glimpse of what Aldrich is capable of, actually  that's all you've seen since his debut. So far Aldrich has not been able to go full Super French mode. And when he does, it will be for special occasion, such as a certain title match. Speaking of title matches, me and Aldrich here were talking about that backstage earlier. He told me that he knows he hasn't earned a title match yet, whether it be Television Championship, or whatever. Here's the thing about Aldrich here, He knows when he has earned a title match, he knows when he will be needed to take away a tyrant from a title. So a little message to every champion on this Unmatched roster, keep that title warm, because you don't know which one Aldrich will want first.

The rich man and Aldrich then leave the ring and head towards the back, being surrounded in boos as the main card gets underway.

HardlineOyster
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum