-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Kingdom of Destruction XXVIII: My Moment

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXVIII: My Moment

Post by HellishxHades on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:15 am

As Unmatched returns from commercial break, a video appears on the titan-tron. In it we see two large shadows of what appear to be the Kingdom's Joe Dirt and Max Rider. Between them was a thrown like chair. As the camera man slowly panned up to find a wall that is covered with photos of numerous members of the roster. The likes of NGW first champion Raiden, one half of #trendingworldwide, Chet Taylor, The German Super Soldier, Gerhard Fisher, The former European Champion, Simon Handcock, and former World Champion, Hayden are among the many that line the wall in front of the throne.

The camera slowly pans around, and the two men that was standing in the shadows are indeed Joe and Max. And in the throne, we see the Self Proclaimed King of CMV, George King, sitting on his throne elbows locked on his knees, with his chin in the grip of his hands.

When the camera lines up center, with him staring down the camera, George finally speaks.

George King:
As my plans to hold the European Championship going into iMPLOSION are long in the dust, I must set my eyes on new goals. I must get back to leading my Kingdom back to the top of the card where we belong, we have dwelled long enough in this purgatory that we been sentence to by management for being from NGW, and being better than any of their own talent that they thought was too good to go through developmental. I was so good in NGW, they had to close the doors as soon as I won my first bit of gold. Cause they knew no one was gonna beat me for that title.

The Picture that was on the wall that had Raiden laid flat on the mat with George King holding the title high and proud over his head, falls to the ground.

You see when we got here, they gave me a title shot at the lower tear championship and me not being the one to pass on a chance to add to my belt collection, Fell for their trap. I was tricked into taking Solomon Glock European Championship and make it apart of my legacy here in CMV. I held that belt for 6 Month, betting all of infamous to a bloody pulp. I destroyed the likes of Osiris, and Simon Hancock.

The pictures of infamous all broken and desimated, the photos of George King standing tall over Simon Hancock, Osiris, Chet Taylor, and others begin to fall to the ground.

I must thank Jamal Sadana, for saving me from the European Championship. From falling back into a meaningless championship belt. I hope you enjoy it Jamal. My Kingdom, has it sight set higher. Next Week, My Kingdom, will return to face Syndicate once again for the Tag Team Championship.  And me. I have my plans set higher.

I am gonna be the next World Champion here on Unmatched. And i want to achieve this at the greatest stage, the stage that surprises happens, the stage that I made my debut on. Implosion. To get there, I must earn that. That what the European Championship was gonna be for, I was gonna hold it for a year and offer it back to Sampson for a shot at a World Championship. But thanks to Hancock that plan is out of the window.

Its time for plan B. Plan B is simply, win the match that was pratically made for me, the Royal Rumble Match. I am officially entering the Royal Rumble Match. This is gonna be My Moment.

As George King finishes speaking he returns to the pose that we found him in, this time, he is looking down at the floor where all the photos that was on the wall are now on the floor. The camera pans out and we return to the next match.

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) 
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship 
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down