-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Tag Division Lockdown

Go down

Tag Division Lockdown

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm

*As the following episode of Unmatched continues, the PA System begins playing, as Charlie Garfield and Hunter Quinn, known as the Young Gunz, walk out with their newly found BRW Tag Team Championships. The two walk to the ring, making it clear of what their intentions are. Charlie grabs a microphone, as Hunter just stands behind him*

Well, well, well...Ya miss us? I bet you did. I bet you missed me, didn’t you? Well, I didn’t miss you too. But onto something very important, well for Quinn and I, very important. We got together here because we thought it was time for some boundaries amongst this tag division. No more shall we have these pajama pansies running around like they own the place. Teams like Fly or Die, The Italian Stallions, The Unholy Alliance, etc. And that’s not even the end of it. We got these thugs who call themselves, “Street Gods”. Yeah, they’re gods alright. No wonder they mowed through The Wanderers and the Syndicate. O wait, they didn’t!! They got sent to the very back of the line, along with the guys I just named before.

*The crowd boo on the two renegades, as Charlie just smirks alongside Hunter, who throws a gun sign with his hand in the air.*

BUT, I had a proposition. How about we get a contract going for Takeover, and we’ll have the Young Gunz vs the Street Gods. Let’s face it, we’re throwing you clowns a bone, so let’s just get this match on the way. I’m not saying it’ll be the 5* match everyone wants, but it’ll be...something. So we’ll leave the contract in your lockers. Bring it up with the GM, and hell, we might have a good match. Cheers then, mates.

*The crowd subsidy cheer for the match, as Charlie takes the contract out of the back pocket of his jeans. He’d look at Hunter, as he unfolds the packet. He then takes a look at the Contract, as he sticks it in his pants, wiping his rear-end with it. He’d then take out the contract, and leave it on the ring mat, as both Quinn and Garfield hightail it out of the ring, and out to the back.*

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish