-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Harbinger of the E.N.D.

Go down

The Harbinger of the E.N.D.

Post by Red Chocolate on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Ferocity goes live, and like a gift no one realized they wanted until it was bestowed upon them, Skarzemis is the first sight we're treated to. The woman co-opted to spearhead the women's division has certainly done things...differently than Miss Roxanne did. Her every move has a dozen different motivations behind them, her every word shrouded by a thick, seemingly impenetrable cloud of darkness.

Though it's out here in the spotlight she sits cross-legged on the stage her book resting comfortably on her lap. She's just so casual, resting her chin on her palm, simply taking in this moment as the crowd continues buzzing, neither the cheers nor the boos truly dominating.

Now that she's good and ready, she flips open her book and the cameras provide a bird's eye view of the pages that's then displayed on the titantron. The page she finally stops on has three headshots on it. Only two are in full color. Only one is a recognizable face in Aerora.

The other is of a woman with pale, seemingly translucent, skin sharply contrasted by the dark makeup she wears. Skarzemis traces a finger over the woman's features, a tad disturbing in the stoic way she does so. But then as though a flip her switched, she perks up and begins speaking in a singsong voice.

Oh, Sammy...

If you were only a little more patient, you would have seen that your picture was just a piece of the tapestry whose threads get woven little by little each day.

I've seen the whole thing; it's beautiful.

And your piece will always have a special place in my heart, but! the show must go on, and the tapestry needs new stories to fill it up!

The mask Skarzemis wears covers up her features, save for those black voids she calls eyes, but it's impossible to hear her speak and not imagine these words not spilling through lips permanently curled into a smile.

I'm the puppet master in Rory's life now...a life I control and I hold in the palms my hand. I'll pull the strings, and I'll guide her back to the path she was on. They dug her grave for her, pushed her into it and left her to rot. Luckily for her, I was there! I dug through the dirt with my bare hands and pulled her out. When I'm done rebuilding her, she'll be better than she ever was before!

While I was looking for answers on how to fix, Rory, I found another soul that this mean ol' company left by the wayside. A pariah for being a little different, a freak for seeing this world and everyone in it as prey. That scares people, for some reason, but I think it makes things so much more fun! To have that adrenaline pumping as you fight for your life, risking everything on that one moment where you can turn the tables and then, bang! you're the apex predator!

While she's been speaking about this new woman, thick, red smoke has been filling the stage behind her to the point where when the woman walks into it, her features are completely obfuscated. From the silhouette, all we can tell is that she's petite in stature, yet something about the way she stands, something about the ways she being presented allows her presence to fill the entire room.

She came to me to propose, and I said yes!

The proposition being, of course, that I would fight for her every step of the way. From the failures and the triumphs, I would see that there's no grave they dig that can contain her. She won't be the victim; she'll victimize. She'll be the reason you can't fall asleep at night. She'll be the shadow that keeps you looking over your shoulder. She'll be the warrior who cuts you down with your own blade.

The best part is that she's always been here! A whisper in the winds of change, that's now a ROAR! Ha ha! There's such a lack of morality, of passion, of heart, of honor here that will allow someone like Z to come in and prosper as she feeds on this decaying land.

Oh, Z, I don't think they know what they're in for....but it's gonna be so much fun!

Skarzemis' giggling picks up again. Meanwhile the smoke in the background begins to dissipate finally revealing her new friend to the Ferocity audience, small enough to be disarming, lean enough to be a threat, her jet black hair wildly falls over her face, her dress accentuation her features, her smirk a visual representation of the kind of woman she is.

She walks over to a still-seated Skarzemis and takes the microphone. A hush falls over the crowd as the woman prepares to speak.

For months there has been a cold force within Ferocity... A dark presence that causes a shiver to race down your spine... Hiding deep below the surface... waiting and watching... as everyone passes by... 

Her voice: seductive yet menacing. Her aura: comforting yet threatening. Everything about this woman encourages a constant war between emotion and logic of wanting to be around her and wanting to steer clear of her.

You were warned... You were warned of your impending fate... But you chose to ignore it... Darkness doesn't like to be ignored... I don't like to be ignored!

She stands there on the stage and pauses to stare down the thousands parked in this arena getting what she wanted: their attention, now far from being ignored.

You don't understand... and that's okay... you aren't expected to understand... I am the devil's worst nightmare, when he dares to sleep... And I have come to set you free...

Vixens... I am the end... I am the end of your light... I am the end of your peace... I am the end of everything you thought you knew...of everything you hold dear...

I am...Selina Zynda.

Zynda starts cackling, radiating an unsettling energy that's oozes through every pore. Smoke engulfs the stage, then soon her and Skarzemis. Her chilling laughter soon fades into the ether, then the smoke soon follows. When it's all clear, Skarzemis is all that's left, still seated where she was still nonchalantly humming to herself. She looks up, and jumps a little in surprise as though she forgot where she was or didn't expect to still be here.

Oh! Hey guys! Isn't Z just the greatest? And here's the best part: it's only spring! I can't wait for you to see what she's capable of.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Harbinger of the E.N.D.

Post by PREDICTION KING on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:34 pm

ANd then kornelia jumps from the rafters and Spears her through the table.

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
2x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
1x Rising Star Champion as RGP
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt
PREDICTION KING
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Where are the mods
Delete that
my goodness

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu May 24, 2018 1:27 am

A quick burst of static engulfs the titantron followed by a haunting melody  once the white noise fades. A video begins to play.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu May 31, 2018 3:10 am

Again, a video plays midway through Ferocity.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum