-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

It's not over

Go down

It's not over

Post by Decided Villain on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 am

Episode 49 of Ferocity

After a commercial break. Kristen is seen in a room, looking directly at the camera. She stares off into the distance though, past the lens almost and begins to speak.

Kristen Page : It's not over till I say its over. You attached yourself to me right after I was free of the thought of Cooper. I was on the verge of a much needed rest to be honest. I was just gonna sit here, put down simpletons and hold on to my briefcase, ready to strike when ready. Instead I crave a special kinnnnnd of VIOLENCE for you. You sending that... Puppet after me wasn't enough for. I need more from you. I NEED MORE. I need to lead you to my sanctuary, where you hahaha YOU WILL pay for your sins...I can’t help but feel this child like excitement in me. Your clock is ticking and your broken bones will pave my way to cashing in

Kristen snaps her eyes to the lens now.

Kristen Page : You'll be seeing me around a lot more then you'd like Quinn. You should know me by now, and you should know what I do. I am going to knee you in the head, I'm going to slam you into the mat over and over, I'm going to rip those heels off your feet and jam them in your neck. I am not going to stop until you are beaten into the ground. See you soon Quinn hahahahahahaAHahahahah

Data Resets : 1

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's not over

Post by Miztacular on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 am

Good shit

Admin
Admin