-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

#BanFullWindsorsKnot

Go down

#BanFullWindsorsKnot

Post by Maurie on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Seeming to come out here alone, Anthony Brown’s theme played. Some seconds go by before he shows his face. He finally walks from behind the titantron wielding a sign. The sign reads, “#BANFWK” and “#WINDSORKNOTBAN.” Anthony’s theme cuts and he starts to speak into his microphone.

Anthony Brown
Last week I was struck with the same move that almost rendered me paralyzed. That running low blow by Gavin shouldn’t only result in a disqualification, but the way he wraps my arms and left me defenseless in the middle of the ring before taking a punt at my future kids… I’m disgusted!

Everyday, I come here to wrestle. Making wrestling better by the day. And to think one of these days, I could be taken out by a kick to the balls. I’m sick of being disrespected in the ring because I say not be as strong as these other guys, I may be a bit shorter than most. But you can not encourage the actions of a madman. So let us all join in unison and use our voices as the CMV Universe to Hashtag, Ban Full Windsor’s Knot!

(Open to Tooher/Fury)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #BanFullWindsorsKnot

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Nice maurie, but just so you know Gavin calls the FWK the Pizza Knot.
I'll respond asap.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz

The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 pm

The crowd pops as Gavins theme plays, a few moments pass before Big Gav shows up in the crowd near the ramp. Tucked under one arm is a large dominoes pizza box while in his other hand he had a #BANFWK knot sign, he sets the box and sign on the edge of the stage before clumsily hosting himself up into the stage and ending up on his ass. The big guy didn’t seemed bothered about landing on his ass and just opened the box and taking a slice of fresh pizza out, the slice had every single possible pizza topping on it. In three bites the slice was gone and Gavin wipes the grease onto his top before picking up the sign.

Gavin:
“I’m with you little B, ban low blows. I dunno what the Full Windsor Knot is, but I know that my Pizza Knot is just a little tap on the bum. Jenny told me its not nice to kick a bum like I was kicking a football like when I played football

The crowd laughed like they were a studio audience on a episode of Big Bang theory, this was proberly not the reaction Anthony was looking for, but to be honest Brown should have figured that Gavin was clearly not the brightest guy. In fact Gavin didn’t understand that not everyone Brown included were his buddies or, if someone was insulting him. He got that Brown was upset, he just didn’t get that Brown was upset with how he lost to Gavin. The big guy finally stood, he dropped the sign and picked up the pizza box walking over to Brown.

Gavin:
“Come on little buddy don’t be mad, I wasn’t made when you and your brother beat me and Bish at Showdown, could be worst Powerhouse’s or Big Boys could have sat on you. But I have one thing to ask you....... You and your Bro are still taking me and Bish to the food court right?”

(Open to Tops if he wants to add, if not Open to Maurie)

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz

The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 316topher on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 am

Bish’s theme hits The P.A system and out comes the other half of the Wanderers pushing a shopping cart full of goodies….

Bish : Sorry I’m late Gav, but I come bearing gifts….. Wait what you holding….. a sign?..... Let me see that…….#BANFWK…. Nah let me fix that,  I’ll just scribble that out…..and add # B..A..N..G…B..A..N..G……… Perfect, looks much better,  BANG BANG.
Seriously though Gav, what are you doing, I heard this Anthony guy was crying, all he wants is respect, I don’t know what happened, so next time we have a match with them, you’re gonna have to show me what you did, but maybe harder…… But I did notice him walking funny, sure hope he bought some ass cream to sooth it better.

Gav : But Bish, what’s in the shopping cart???

Bish : Ah yes, goodies, I was in a good mood and thought I’d share some CMV Merch and other goodies I found backstage, Lets have a look…..Hold these Gav.

Gav : WOW….. Action figures, are they for me???

Bish : Not those ones Gav, you have to give those to the kids, don’t worry though, I personally bought you The Wanderers Action Figures  BANG BANG.

Gav : We have action figures of us….. That is so cool.

Bish : Start giving the figures to the kids bro…… Ok lets see what else we have, Mr Brown’s very own Ass Cream, oh so he has his own personal Ass Cream, I’ll just ummm put that to one side…… What else, Oh look guys my new Bish T-Shirt as well as other Superstars t-shirts, they look awesome, who wants some free t-shirts..??

The fans start waving there arms as Bish is throwing T-Shirts into the crowd.

------------
open to maurie for an interruption if he wants to.

Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Anthony Brown watches on with his eye twitching in confusion of what in the hell is happening. He wipes his own hand across his face and tries to comprehend the situation. Bush’s arm gets tired so he pulls out a shirt cannon to launch the rest of the shirts into the crowd. Anthony traces the shirts with his eyes while they go through the air. Bish shoots another one towards the crowd but Anthony leaps up and intercepts the shirt. But in the process of catching the shirt before it makes its way into the crowd, Anthony trips over the top rope, mid-air. Brown starts to limp his way off of the ground and back into the ring. He struggles to snatch the shirt cannon from Bish. With the obvious strength advantage going to Bish, Brown holds on with all his might.

Anthony Brown
TAKE IT!

The crowd laughs in a way that sounds obviously prerecorded.

Anthony Brown

That’s funny to you? Do you think pain is funny, CMV Universe? Well you know what’s not funny?

Anthony snatches off his gym shirts and the crowd gasp in shock. But instead of in his underwear, it’s an adult diaper.

Anthony Brown

Gavin… Donovan… You see what you’ve done? You ruined my life. You made me immobile. And now you’ve put me in a diaper to protect my area for 2-3 weeks. Your harmless kick to “the bum” has almost cost me my life. TWICE! So you two aren’t only going to court… I’m dragging you two into a match with me and my brother to No Remorse, TO A KNOCKOUT MATCH!

Brown attempts to storm off but slips over a T-shirt and catches a face full of canvas before exiting properly.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content