-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

BREAKING NEWS: CMV STAR INVOLVED IN A ALTERCATION WITH A FAN!!!

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: CMV STAR INVOLVED IN A ALTERCATION WITH A FAN!!!

Post by RiftedEnergy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:09 am

WBOQ- Phoenix, AZ

CMV Superstar Quantum was under heavy scrutiny recently regarding his aggressiveness to a fanboy at a local celebrity signing of the future release of the graphic novel series reboot Time COP.

Quantum, who was noticed regularly checking his watch during the event, seemed disengaged and would half-ass a scribble or two on pictures of him for other people's friends or family. This type of behavior is to be expected of those in the industry, never losing their character in the public eye, practicing Kayfabe.

But at a celebrity signing?

One fan became upset when he noticed the symbol created by Quantum as 'his signature' didn't match the same symbol of the guy who went in line before him. After trying to shake hands with The Future Man and not receiving a response, Kyle Rifter slowly edged his way through the exit, taking long enough to notice the different signature on the latest victim.
He lost it and began shouting absurdities at the guy who took time of out his busy fuckin schedule to be with them.

"Really, dude?? You're a fu(|<E/V loser, bro," the fan became frantic as he turned around and pointed The Finger at The Former Champ.

"YOU'RE GONNA REALLY TRY TO SIGN HIS, DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU SIGNED MINE??!! AND THAT GUY'S ALSO?"

R/PublicFreakout becomes aware.

"WORLDSSSTAR" is shouted as the beginning or end of whatever version you saw.

The Fan began citing every one of Quantums loses, from the very first to The Last.
The interruption didn't last long, though, cuz name someone who's a legit badass and the wins outweigh the loses magnificently? To be fair and impartial... Quantum reigned from a Time that didn't exist, when the best competitors won.....
Even before it was predetermined... He was keeping that list short for one reason... for one day.. for the day The Fan would approach and confront him. The Fan, that day, chose that day to be His Day, but as his rushed the booth Quantum leaped onto the table and lashed out with a 24th punch. Each video you see is a clean hit, and security rushes the scene before he's even pronounced Out-Cold

Quantum, when approached later for questioning seemingly trying to cover his tracks postimg the actions as Kayfabe.
"Oh, so I hurt your feelings cuz I was monitoring a Time-Change in the area when this guy tried to understand one second of what I do??"
He hits quotation marks that slowly round out in a concave motion to bring the nips to a T around the pantomimed Tits) " "*Spoilers*" (he begins Milking-The-Tit and using a high pitched voice)
"OhhHoHuh, ohhhhh nooooooo.... I'm a fan and I wanna try to call out a former world champion on his loses...."
(Continues Milking-Motion)
"Ohhhhh, smtnom, snmom, schtnmong... nomnomnomnomnom, (cuz you account for the tit-suckling and especially of the 'sssscccktttt' part.......
What you didn't realize was that each symbol means a different thing...
And each episode if the series of Time Cop that is released has a chance to face ME... FOR A SHOT AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!
This is your Golden Ticket... get your copy, get a chance to face me... and the winner gets an entry into The Rumble. There's only 3 entries...

GO preorder your copies now!!!!"

In other news... CMV Superstar Wins Breakfast Banquet Match

RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down