-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Actions Bring Consequences

Go down

Actions Bring Consequences

Post by Solaris Arc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:26 am

Friday Night Genesis returns from its commercial break to a shot of the crowd cheering and hollering. The cameras slowly faded to a shot of the announce team, with Dashing giving out his infamous opening words.

Dashing
Welcome back to Genesis, people! We have already witnessed a great show so far and we still have more to co-!

Dashing
Hold on.... Holy shit....

The crowd roared in glee as a familiar song from Fusion blasted through the speakers. Josh Wolf slowly sauntered out for the Gorilla Position, wearing a black and red suit. He popped his neck and stretched out his arms, basking in the praise before walking down the ramp towards the ring. He quickly rolled in, grabbing a mic in the corner and looking around at the fans in attendance.

He took a moment to continue basking in the cheers before finally speaking.

Josh Wolf
How long has it been? More than two months, that's for damn sure...

Wolf slowly leaned up against the ropes, looking towards the hard camera with a small smirk.

Wolf
Sadly, I can't really say this is permanent... Like Cass said last week, these contracts take a Hell of a long time to get finalized, and the people responsible for writing those contracts still aren't happy that I destroyed half of the staff a few months back...

However, I'm not here to talk about the future... I'm here to talk about something else... A story that few people understand...

The Story of Fenrir.

Wolf slid out of the ring, grabbing a steel chair. He slowly climbed into the ring and took a seat in the chair.

Wolf
It's a long one... But let's get to it.

Before humanity existed, there was Loki, Odin, the Gods, Ice Giants, and Fenrir... The Wolf, Fenrir was kidnapped as a pup by Odin and the Gods and was allowed to wander around the fields of Asgard. Fenrir believed himself to be a friend of the Gods, however, that changed when Odin was told that Fenrir would be the one to kill him.

Out of his own selfish fear of death, Odin and the Gods imprisoned Fenrir. The betrayed Wolf would use his rage to bring about the end of the world... Ragnarok...

There is a simple point to this story... Foolish Actions bring grave consequences...

Odin sealed his fate by imprisoning Fenrir... By betraying his trust... Had he not done what he did, then everything would have been safe for him and the others. But no, he was a coward.
 Which leads me to something else...

Wolf slowly looked around, fans were chanting out "Elijah" over and over.

Wolf
Traitor...
You're nothing more than a simple coward, Traitor. A man who was scared for his future and betrayed everything he stood for, in hopes to save himself from his inevitable fate.

A story that truly fits the personality of Odin.

But the simple fact is that, no matter what Odin did... No matter what YOU do. You cannot run from your fate. And now, I'm on the hunt once more.

(Opin to mah boi Mau)

Last edited by Solaris Arc on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Actions Bring Consequences

Post by Maurie on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 am

Seeming to not enjoy a single word spoken by Wolf, Elijah stomps through the gorilla position with full intent on squaring up with Wolf inside the ring. As he got closer, his mind settled down more. He place both his legs on top of the middle rope and sat on it while staring at Wolf. Elijah lets his arms rest on the top rope. He leans his body forward when he talks into the microphone. Elijah’s facial expression is calm but visibly annoyed as well.

Elijah Stewart

Joshua, you don’t know the half of it…

The audience makes their voices heard with a shower of “boo’s” for Elijah. Not any sympathy or empathy for him.

Elijah Stewart

Josh, you claim to have known me so well. You say we were never friends to begin with. But let’s be honest man, where were you when this all happened?

Josh rolls his eyes and looks back to Elijah.

Elijah Stewart

I was being attacked, beaten half to death, and it all took place while you played super hero on another brand. You could’ve helped me if you truly cared for the “Resistance.” You think you were at the forefront of it too. That’s actually laughable. They never saw you as a threat, man. If you were up here saving the roster, again, I ask where were you? Only time I see you facing a Kliq member is in a tag match. We succeeded in defeating Kliq, but it’s like everytime I get close, I’m left all alone.

Josh Wolf
I-

Elijah stops him as soon as he tries to speak.

Elijah Stewart

I? There is no “I” for you in this situation. You were never even part of the resistance to begin with. I was the resistance. The only other person to possibly mirror my accomplishments against Kliq, was Pierre Thompson. That’s why we will forever be brothers, the only difference is a mutation in the bloodline now.

Josh, you haven’t earn the right to call me a traitor. You haven’t even been given the option. Well, actually you did. I call that jumping ship to Fusion. And before you say it wasn't your choice, come look at my contract. 3 years. Genesis is my true home, and you’ve only seen the porch so far.

But it’s okay Josh. I forgive you. But I will never forget. Let’s use a hypothetical since nobody ever wants to hear my side of the story. Let’s say you have a son. This son just wants to fit in and be apart of the top of the food chain like everyone else in his school. But nobody wants him there because he’s always positive and always friendly. Your son wants to live the best life possible and have the greatest time he can while he’s alive. Why would anyone want to drag him down and keep them from the top? Only they know, but Eli- your son has to suffer because of it. But your son meets this gang. This gang of guys who have all been known as the top of the school before. The coolest guys all hang together to keep the popularity fresh. Your son doesn’t like those guys so he does whatever it takes to get them off his back and out of the school, but all your son’s friends are busy with their own problems. Your son calls a pair of friends named Smiley and Freddy, TAKEN OUT! He calls up the person with the absolute most heart named Tim, TAKEN OUT! He is left with his friend that always wears a hoodie to hide his face, Rey, TAKEN OUT! He calls up his dad, Josh, for help and he does enough to keep him from feeling guilty. He’s left with 3 other guys. His best friend, Pierre, a straight psycho named, Marcantel, and a complete stranger that he has to place all his trust in, Matsuda. They get the job done. But the war… never… ends. Your son has to walk passed those kids everyday hoping they don’t jump him again. But they do. At every chance they get. How can your son make it through the day when he can barely walk in his own? He gets punched, kicked, stabbed, thrown, tackled, beating, after beating, after beating, after beating, AND WHERE THE HELL WAS JOSH TO HELP HIM!?

The crowd felt dead silent. Wolf as well. He still had one final response for Elijah.

(Open to Sol)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 am

Wolf glared down at Stewart. He took two steps and watched as Elijah replied by stepping towards him as well. The two men were only a couple of feet away from each other when Wolf raised his microphone to speak once more.

Wolf
All I did for the Resistance was just a tag match? Okay, let's have the crowd answer the questions...

Who helped Amy Winters beat Amber Briggs win streak?

Crowd
WOLF!

Wolf
Who beat the shit out of King, a man who is far stronger than you, Slate, Borton, and Luger COMBINED?

Crowd
WOLF!

Wolf
And who is going to kick your ass in the next thirty seconds?

Crowd
WOLF!

Wolf gave a silent glare at Elijah, growling like a madman. His eyes were almost feral in approach, as if the spirit of Fenrir had been awoken once more within him.

Wolf
I am sorry that I couldn't be there for you Elijah, I truly am... But I had no choice in the matter. While you dealt with the Kliq here, I stunted their growth in the rest of the CMV. Something that you wouldn't have done.

I kept loyal to the cause, I fought the Kliq at every corner they arrived in. And guess what?

I came out on top. Every. Time.

Elijah shook his head dismissively, taunting Wolf as if to downplay his achievements.

Wolf
What would you have done if you were in my position, Elijah? Would you have supported Winters against Briggs on that night? No.
Would you have called out King and fought him? No.
Would you have risked getting fired to stick it to an old man who sympathizes with Kliq and it's members? No.

You would've sat in your little bubble... Seeking out nothing more than title shots and opportunities to stroke your ego.

I GAVE UP MY CHANCES AT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TO STOP KLIQ.
Would you have done the same thing?
Fuck.
No.

Wolf began to pace, the feral rage with in him was close to unleashing itself.

Wolf
Elijah... Let's be honest here.

Wolf got right in Stewart's face, glaring him down in pure anger.

Wolf
The only reason you were in the Resistance.
Was because Luger wanted your shitty little Belt.

Wolf shoved Stewart into the ropes, raising the microphone up to say one last thing.

Wolf
Had you not been Champ, chances are you never would've joined us.

(Open to Mau for a reply if ya want, if not Eli rolls out and fade to black.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:

Harvey Hastings:
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 am

Can’t respond to this. Literally put my career on the line to fight Kliq. But you said I wouldn’t go that far to outrule them lol.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Maurie wrote:Can’t respond to this. Literally put my career on the line to fight Kliq. But you said I wouldn’t go that far to outrule them lol.

Sorry man.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:

Harvey Hastings:
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!