-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Two Enter, One Wins

Go down

Two Enter, One Wins

Post by Maurie on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Genesis returns from commercial break. Kliq enters through the curtains and into the stage. Randy Borton walks to the left side of the stage. Xander Slate walks towards the right side. Luger takes a center post and squats in place. He waits for the beat to drop in the song and they all pose with the “Too Sweet” gestures above their heads. After Borton and Slate posing, they gather around in the middle of the stage with Luger. The gang all smile as they look back at the mini-tron. Luger signals with his arm in a windmill-like motion for another person to come on. Finally, Elijah steps out from behind the curtain, responding to his cue. He slowly walks out and turns his head to towards Kliq. The Good Brother’s, Luger, Borton, and Xander, walk forward as Elijah trails behind.  They get to the end of the ramp and let Elijah walk ahead. Elijah rolls into the ring and refuses to make eye contact with the hard camera. The rest of Kliq gather around the apron. Luger walks into the ring with a microphone standing near Elijah. He walks towards Elijah and begins to speak.

Bob Luger

We-

Elijah places his hand over the microphone and shakes his head “no.” Elijah then lifts Luger into his shoulders for Family Matters. The crowd goes ballistic. Elijah has broken out of Kilq’s spell. Elijah spins Luger around… And he gently places him down on his two feet. The crowd return the “boo’s,” but Borton and Slate see this as the funniest thing they’ve seen.

Elijah Stewart

The gullibility hasn’t changed. You eat up every beacon of hope you see and run with it. You think me attacking Luger would change anything about this show? If you think this show would be better without Kliq, you’re going to what to stay tuned. Things are going to become different. What is the resistance without Fenrir’s little project named Josh Wolf? What would the resistance be like without the “BIG DAWG” running wild? Who will stop Kliq? That is a simple answer that I’ve got a simple answer for. Nobody. Luger and I will have the odds on our side once we enter the chamber at Point Break. I was the only thing stopping Kliq, now I will be what makes us just that much stronger. Yes, I gave in to Kliq. And I can’t say I regret it yet. Living like this is better than not living at all. With the beatings I took on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, how could I fight another day? If it wasn’t for Kliq, I wouldn’t be here right now.

(Open to Batman)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Enter, One Wins

Post by Workaholic on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm

As Eli speaks, Luger situates his suit jacket after Elijah lifted him up. All while listening and smiling to the words being spoken. Once finished, Elijah looks at Luger who lifts the mic to his duck lips.

Bob Luger
Look where you're at now. The here and now is large. Why? Because you made a big step in your career bud. You threw that silly, broken moral compass in this sea of irrelevant fans and you followed your brain.

Bob smiles while the fans boo at his insult. He looks around, amused as hell at the heat.

Bob Luger
Don't you all see what's happening? Those of you who still of your heads up your ass, that refuse to throw up a 2 Sweet, you are the ones this is directed to. KLIQ is here to stay. KLIQ is CMV. KLIQ RULZ FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Borton and Slate both shout "Hell Yeah" as they join Luger in throwing up a 2 Sweet. Elijah joins them while half the crowd do as well.

Bob Luger
Awwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah! It feels good to be on top baby! We are the best to ever do it and here we are, all united, and too damn powerful to touch now. The Resistance doesn't exist. It was all a myth. A myth used to try to ensure hope throughout the universe. Well guess what.....hope is for losers. Hope isn't REAL! What is real is all the accolades we hold. All the things we have done ALONE! And all the things we have and CAN do TOGETHER! And it all continues at Point Break when I win back the Alpha......World......CHAMPIONSHIP!

His bois including Elijah all nod their heads in agreement as Luger continues.

Bob Luger
But you know what really grinds my gears?

He looks at Slate who replies.

Xander Slate
What Bob?

Bob Luger
The fact that ole Chris Andrews gets a one on one Alpha World Championship match tonight against Guri Sukunov. It's.....sickening that an over hyped loser like that gets a free shot when we all gotta BUST our asses. So what he beat a washed up Hall of Famer. I did too when I first came here and I didn't get an Alpha World Championship match. Nah but everybody loves DUH BLUTTY BRIT right?

Fans pop for the Brit's mention.

Bob Luger
Ok......I feel it. Woo! Damn maybe he's not over hyped. I'm actually feeling the buzz now.

Bob starts shaking his head. Elijah looks confused but Slate and Borton go along with it and smile and nod as well.

Bob Luger
Yeah, he's a badass in this ring and oh man his promos are to die for. Especially the part when he basically just recaps what we've already seen him do in the ring. Like, he says everything that happened as if you idiots weren't there. Oh and when he ends it with REVENGAAAAAAH! It's rad. It really is.

Randy Borton

REVENGAAAAAAAAH!

Borton and Slate laugh while Luger stares at them. Elijah still out of the loop. Then all of them start to crack up. Luger even blows a raspberry into the microphone with a thumbs down.

Bob Luger
J...K! It's bland. Boring, just like in work in the ring. He's not good. He just doesn't play by the rules and that's what you all like, right? A rebel? Well watch what we do....to your little rebel. As far as i'm concerned, as long as The Bloody Brit stands, my chances at that belt are slim. Why? Because his little popularity grants him undeserving title shots. Which is....

Randy Borton
BULL SHIT!

Bob Luger
Thanks. It's BS that I busted my ass last week in a NO HOLDS BARRED match to qualify, after already being screwed out of my first shot and I don't get shit. I am a two time Alpha World Champion. Andrews......he's never held the A Belt. He shouldn't get granted opportunities over me on.........MY HOME TURF! I have carried this show on my back since DAY ONE! Day one I've been out here busting my ass and WORKING for EVERYTHING! I just broke an unfortunate losing streak and i'm feeling PUMPED! I feel RENEWED! REFRESHED, especially after seeing our little Dragon Slayer slayed last week. Now's the best time for me to step in the ring with Guri for the belt. But instead of having a random title shot like Chris, I have to face a man who ABANDONED US!? To the naked eye, you all don't see what's going on. But I do.......yeah.......Cass LaFave is holding us accountable for what happened to Tim LaFave. So let's clear that up in the same breath. Right here right now, we didn't end Tim's career........he did. So Cass, accept that his actions brought him to his end and stop punishing us. We are here putting your show on the map. We are here showing the WORLD what we're all about. Slate and Borton? They are the greatest Tag Team Champions in the history of CMV. Prove me wrong. PROVE ME WRONG! That's right you can't. How about Elijah here? He dropped a FUCKING BOMB and joined us last week, officially ending the Resistance. TELL ME THAT BOOST OF THE RATING LAST WEEK WAS A COINCIDENCE! And Me? I am the greatest Alpha World Champion in the history of this company who will NOT rest until I get back what's rightfully mine. That.....that's something to see. That's why this show is the one to watch. Not Fusion with their silly little kings and poker games. No. It's a circus over their aside from our boy King. The true King of that show. We are the GOLDEN GODS of Professional Wrestling and people love that. They love how good we look in this ring. And those who don't, tune in to see us crumble. We won't, but they can hope right? Which brings me back to that word. HOPE! It isn't real, so I won't stand here and HOPE for you to give in to the demands i'm about to make, no I EXPECT you do it or we'll go snap some arms.

He takes a breath, while the bois all shake their heads, impressed by the speech so far.

Bob Luger
Take it as a threat, but I assure you it's promise. We will put ARMS IN CASTS CASS! Punish us and we'll make sure those ratings we've GIVEN YOU, will drop.

Bob cranks his neck and continues.

Bob Luger
Demand #1. I want an Alpha World Title shot against whoever wins tonight. And I want it next week here on Genesis.

Half the crowd pop at that idea while the other half boo.

Bob Luger
Demand #2. Cancel the Number One Contenders match between Imaginary Friends vs Chaos n Order. Neither team deserves a shot at these titles. Those were the type of teams that dropped the prestigious of these belts. They aren't on the level of Slate and Borton, so they don't DESERVE to step in the ring with them.

Slate and Borton both nod their heads while their haters boo.

Bob Luger
Demand #3. Skip Elijah's qualifying match for the International Championship Chamber and just put him in there. He's been through hell and finally found his way out, to the light. To the true kings. He needs rest and deserves a reward. That being the chamber.

Elijah nods his head.

Bob Luger
Those are simple demands. Give into them Cass. Stop this pettiness. You want to give hand outs, give them to those who deserve them. The saviors of Genesis.

Finally Cass' music hits.

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

Workaholic
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 am

The CMV universe gets up to their feet for the mama bear of Friday night Genesis herself, walking out from the back with a perplexed look across her face. She looks down into the ring at the four superstars who have taken this show, HER show, by the horns, some of them she once considered friends or even family.

LaFave
Bob ... Do you ever SHUT THE HELL UP!?!?

That gets a massive pop from the audience, Luger laughing to himself while Slate and Borton look to be fuming.

LaFave
All you do is talk, you know that? With hardly ANY real action. You pack of wild animals just use your numbers to overwhelm others, to jump them, just like you did to my son and you're DAMN right I'm pissed about that! But I've kept my emotions in check as my job requires that, the reason that you're feeling as if I'm punishing you, is because you're insecure. You KNOW deep down inside, Bob, that this little experiment of yours won't last much longer ... The fun and games are going to end VERY soon and so you're trying to grasp at any last opportunity you can get your filthy little mitts on ... But guess what, Bobby? You ain't getting SHIT!!!

Now The Work Ethic Titan is livid, he lives to be respected and right here is being verbally smacked-up by a women old enough to be his mom. The fans are firmly behind Cass while she smiles at the reception, carrying on with her dragging of Kliq.

LaFave
Demands ... YOU have DEMANDS!? Hahaha, oh, Bob, you're something else but hey, I'll humor you, okay, let's go over them ... You want a shot at whomever is the Alpha World champion next week for the title? How about NO! You'll get your shot for the belt inside of the Elimination Chamber, but you did give me a great idea for next week's main event! Whether he's the champion or not, I'm sure that Chris Andrews would revel in the chance to hit you with some REVENGE!!! And so he'll get his chance NEXT WEEK!!!

Bob is beside himself, pacing back and forth while shouting some nasty words up at Cass.

LaFave
Second, you want me to cancel the number one contender's match between Chaos & Order and Imaginary Friends? I don't think so. But how about this, you guys, next week, Kliq, will defend their CMV World Tag Team titles .... Against BRULE!!!

The entire arena explodes with that huge news, Slate and Borton looking at each other and throwing a fit, this brings a big ole smile to mama LaFave's beautiful face.

LaFave
And last up, you want me to give Elijah free entry into the Elimination Chamber match ... But I don't hand out free opportunities like that here on MY show! Things are EARNED here on Genesis, through hard work and determination! Stewart, if my baby boy was here right now, if he saw what you did last week, it would break his heart as if it wasn't already in a thousand pieces ... You were his last friend that he had here, the last man that he could rely on, but now look at you ... You're no better than those punks that you're standing in the ring with right now ... But no, Elijah you will be facing D'Angelo Prince tonight in your qualifier, but now ... It'll be NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

Eli is emotionless as he just stares blankly down at the mat, not even able to look Cass in her eyes. LaFave blows Luger a kiss and then walks off to the back, leaving the bitter brotherhood to reconvene and come up with a new game-plan.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Yayy

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content