-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Strike

Go down

Strike

Post by 316topher on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 am

Simon’s Sexy theme plays and out comes The Champ with a huge grin across his face as the usual ASSHOLE and RUDE ROOSTER chants echo throughout the arena, Simon steps into the ring with his CMV European Championship around his waist he begins gyrating his hips like no one else can, the pyro explodes behind and then he demands a mic…

Simon : Simon says SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I did what no man has ever done at Showdown I showed up Jamal Sadana, for the first time in his CMV career he failed, he didn’t walk out as Champ….I DID…… So why does failure grant him a rematch, I call bullshit booking at it’s finest…. Then we have George King….Who truly believes having the last name King makes him a King, Well inside The Elimination Chamber I made him my bitch, none of these deserve a rematch against The Era of Sexy, The best CMV European Champion in the history of this business, never mind your Boso’s, Leo’s, Novak’s….. Jack Swagger’s….

The fans laugh at the last name…

Simon : SHUT UP!!!! This is my time, I didn’t give permission for all you f@t losers to laugh along side me, I mean look at yourselves, you make me sick just looking at you….You know what…

Simon looks to the entrance and says…

Simon : Bring out my Sextourage, let me feast my eyes on what real woman look like,  Yeeeeaaa c’mon ladies, wow just look at all my ladies, each and everyone, damn so fine.

The ladies surround ringside…

Simon : Now that’s what I’m talking about, much better, now I can concentrate….. You see last week, I went 1 on 1 with the so called World Champion DSD, when I was screwed…… You can call it the Portland Screwjob…. I DID NOT TAP!!!!!

Fans : YOU TAPPED OUT…… YOU TAPPED OUT.

Simon : SHUT UP!!!! I WOULD NEVER TAP….The Ref screwed me once again, I was merely laughing at his weak ass submission, I was laughing so hard that the ref called for the bell….. So with that said….  Seeing as management can’t do their jobs….i’ll do it for them….

The Winner of The Champion vs Champion Match….. The dirtiest player in the game, The King of Sexy…The European Champion …. The SexBomb Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimon Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancock!!!!

That’s right I have officially over turned the result, making me The Best Champion in all of CMV.... Now if you’d excuse me, I’m taking my sextourage and we`re leaving this dump of a city to celebrate my victory as only I can do,  while all you f@t disgusting slobs here in attendance can watch some boring match that no one gives a toss about…. I’m already sounding European, Just another reason why i’m the best European Champion of all time.

Simon throws the mic at 1 loud annoying f@t ass on the front row who instigated the YOU TAPPED OUT chants….

Simon : STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE hahahaha.

Simon exits the ring as the ladies follow him up the ramp.

Last edited by 316topher on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strike

Post by Miztacular on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:33 am

Good stuff Topher!

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile