-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Deadly Sins: Sloth

Go down

The Deadly Sins: Sloth

Post by HellishxHades on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm

As Angelina Hawkins walks backstage, she is confronted by Lisa Evans.

Lisa Evans:

Angelina, tonight you picked off Tiffany Razor, who will face Amber Briggs next week. Are you intrigued by the possibility that you could some point in the near future be #1 Contender for the Hardcore Championship.

Hawkins let's a small smile slip pass.

Angelina Hawkins:
Uhm... How do you say this in English. I'm excited? I don't know, But I know I have made the the current number 1 Contender tap like a female dog, as you Americans would put it.

Lisa Evans:
Yes that the correct term, you previously fought Amber Briggs and came up short, how do you feel about this going forward. And do you feel like you should be in that match, or would like to see if Tiffany can pull through and beat Amber.

Angelina Hawkins:
You see, Amber, Tiffany, and the others they are all just having their turn in the spotlight. You see I'm fine sitting back and letting the roster tear each other apart and I pick up the pieces. I will wait and I will pick up the pieces.

As Hawkins finishes, Lisa slowly backs away, as she does, Jon I mean Meliodes, Genesis Anarchy Champion, shows up on screen.

Angelina Hawkins:
Hey Jon, nice to see you.

Meliodes smirks.

Meliodes:
Angelina, you seem to forget that my name is Meliodes. Jon is indeed this vessel, but that's not why I am here. Angelina, I am looking for members of the CMV roster that show the manners of sin.

Angelina looks at him confused.

Angelina Hawkins:
And...

Meliodes:
Angelina, I want you to join me. I want you to join the 7 Deadly Sins, I want you to be my Sin of Sloth.

Angelina looks at him even more confused.

Angelina Hawkins:
You want me to be a Sloth? Look I don't know what type of stuff your into but I am not.

Meliodes:
Not like that. I want you to be the embodiment of the sin of sloth. You wait for your opportunity, some would say you wait to long. But you have to admit that you would do better if there was a other sins to fall back on. Think on what you can accomplish. Take the deal.

Angelina looks down to see Meliodes hands stretched out.

Angelina Hawkins:
Ah, what the hell, I got nothing better to do.

Hawkins reaches out and shakes his hand.

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down