-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

CMV Goes French Part Deux

Go down

CMV Goes French Part Deux

Post by HardlineOyster on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 pm

As Unmatched #74 comes back from commercial break, an unknown theme plays throughout the arena.

The theme certainly catches the crowd off guard, especially since the owner of the theme take their time appearing out on stage. However, the person, or people revealed, are the finely dressed, rich man, Freeman, and after him, comes out the French Superman, Aldrich Alexander. The 6'4 Frenchman and Freeman walk to the ring, and proceed to enter. They both grab a microphone and stand in the middle of the ring.The duo get a mixed reaction, because the crowd doesn't know if they're face or heels.

Freeman
Good Evening Ladies and Gents. Allow me to introduce myself, my good name is Freeman, and this man beside me is Aldrich Alexander. Aldrich here, is the newest member of the Unmatched roster, but he is not here to make friends before all your microscopic brains even think about that. Aldrich is here, to fight, he is here to proudly represent his home country of France. Because in case you all haven't noticed, the wrestling industry is expanding. It expanded to Russian athletes, such as Guri, to Japanese and Chinese athletes, like Paul Divine, and now to the French, like my friend here Aldrich. It wasn't long ago when we got a call from CMV, in fact when we did the interview with them, we were already annoyed. WHY?! Because, they wanted to put Aldrich here, on "Fusion" or "Genesis". I'm sorry but my friend here would DESTROY the competition at them shows. No one on Fusion or Genesis could outwrestle Aldrich. In fact I'm going to go through a list of names, and Aldrich will use one word to describe them. READY?!

Freeman
Jacob Ziegler

Aldrich
Faible

Freeman
Paul Divine

Aldrich
Faible

Freeman
ALL of Kliq

Aldrich
Faible

Freeman
Guri "Suckanoov?"

Aldrich
Faible!!

Freeman
And last but not least, everyones favorite, Chris Andrews.

Aldrich
FAIBLE!!!

Freeman
Do you idiots get it now? Aldrich is above everyone, and don't you all even think that the Unmatched roster is excluded from this discussion. Aldrich is above them too. I mean, if he faced Jamal? Yeah, bye bye streak. Parker? He would be crushed within the first second of the match. Sunshine? Don't even know if he will still be here when they finally face, but let us hope it doesn't actually happen. That guy with the snake? Yeah, that snake will stay in its bag when it sees this man. I could go on, but then we'd be here all night. The point I'm trying to make, is that Aldrich is the next big thing, this man is definitely a future world champion, and if you don't believe me, then you're all bigger imbeciles than I thought.

As Freeman finishes, Aldrich begins to say one more thing.

Aldrich
La fin de vos heros est proche..

HardlineOyster
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Goes French Part Deux

Post by Miztacular on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:52 pm

I'm liking these, looking forward to his debut on the fallout of Showdown

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down