-Wild Card
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution

あなたはこれらの手に直面するでしょう "You will face these hands"

Go down

あなたはこれらの手に直面するでしょう "You will face these hands"

Post by Workaholic on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Midway through the Pre-Show of Cyberslam III, we see Xander Slate dressed up in his suit, looking snazzy as always. In his hand, a microphone.

Xander Slate
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Xander Slate here with my guest at this time, the former TWO TIME Alpha World Champion, my BOI, Bob Luger!

Bob steps into view, sporting his KLIQ Shades.

Xander Slate
Bob, in just about an hour you'll be standing in that ring face to face with the Dragon Warrior, Matsuda Tanka. He had words before the main event on Friday. Calling you low class. Saying you don't DESERVE to face him for his title. You got any words on that?

Bob takes off his shades and places them in his pocket before sniffling and looking straight into the camera with Slate's microphone just inches away from his lips.

Bob Luger
Tanko, you wanna come into OUR company and have the NERVE to step up to the biggest dogs in the yard and say we're low class? This is our kingdom, not yours. YOU'RE the low class warrior stepping up to the dragon. I've spread my wings the moment I stepped into a CMV ring. I've been on a ROLL and i'm not interested in stopping anytime soon. Especially not with you stepping in my way. You're gonna learn real quick why i'm a TWO TIME Alpha World Champion. You're gonna learn real quick why i'm the Cardio Maniac. Why i'm the WORK ETHIC TITAN! I busted my ass to get to the top and I bust my ass to stay at the top. You're not pushing me off. No no no no no, you're not going to make an example out of me because this isn't your story. You're the guest star of MY STORY. You're here for the story arc where I slay the slayer. You're gonna be the example. And when i'm done with you, everybody is going to be throwing up the Too Sweet. They'll feel the flow of KLIQ in their veins. They'll realize we aren't a group of guys trying to fight to the top. No, we're a movement trying to protect this company from guys like you to come in and make us look bad. You've gotten what three wins over me? One being a one on one? That's enough for you to shake your head and say "Yeah he can't beat me". Right? Wrong. I've made a career off of bouncing back. I don't make the same mistake twice. You'll fall to the better man tonight. And don't you worry about the polls. You'll kiss my feet right before they haul you off to the hospital to get that cast put on your arm. And while you're thinking about what lead you there, i'll be melting that pathetic TV Title of yours.

Slate looks at him.

Xander Slate
Well goddamn bro. I thought we were gonna go back and forth like an actual interview.

Bob smiles.

Bob Luger
I gotta go get ready, Too Sweet me bro.

Slate and Luger Too Sweet before both walking separate ways, sending the show back to the ring.

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : K I S S I N G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: あなたはこれらの手に直面するでしょう "You will face these hands"

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:04 pm

1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 1x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down