-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Kingdom of Destruction XXVII: There is a War Coming

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXVII: There is a War Coming

Post by HellishxHades on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 pm

As Unmatched returns from Commercial Break, the theme song of the former European Champion, George King is played over the PA System

He marches out onto the stage, and stops as he reaches down toward his waist to where he normally had a Championship at, only to feel nothing. He looks up and lets out a sigh. He looks back at the the entry way, and out came the rest of The Kingdom, Joe Dirte and Max Rider. The continued down toward the ring, all three clearly in a bad mood.

As they reached the ringside area, George pauses, he looks at Joe, and mouths clearly “Get a damn Mic.” George looks at Max and he mouths “Get a chair.” They both follow the orders given to them by their King. George started his ways to the steps, when he sees a kid with a sign that reads, “George King, Where Your Crown Now?” George, stares at the poster for second, almost letting it sit in that this “Joke” that this kid came up with is a real jab at his self-esteem. George snaps out of his daze when he here the crowd chant “Where’s Your Crown!”

George quickly turns to the ring and climbs in. The crowd still chanting, chipping into The Self Proclaimed King of CMV Ego. Max had set the steel chair in the center of the ring, facing the hard cam. George plumps down into it, leaning back. The crowd calming down. Joe hands George.

George King:
The Chamber. I entered the devil’s domain, last sunday. And when I crawled my way out of it. Unfortunately, I left a part of me inside the chamber. A part of me that i have not been without for 7 month.

7 month ago, I beat Raiden, to capture my first taste of Gold in CMV, the NGW Championship. That was 7 Month ago, on the final episode of NGW. I cashed it in to become the European Champion at My First IMPLOSION. I held that European Championship proud for 6 Month straight. I made that belt more prestigious than it has ever been.

I beaten Solomon Glock, I beaten Andre Abott, I beaten Osiris and Glock agian, I beat 10|EL, DJ Law, Chet Taylor, I beaten SIMON HANDCOCK. I made them all my peasant, along with, Birds of War, Zach Smith, HAYDEN, and countless others.  The point is that i am invoking my rematch for MY EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP. I am taking back what I should never had have to lose, I will win back my Crown.

Simon Handcock, every second that you hold that championship it gets less and less prestigious. You are ruining all my work to make my Kingdom the best that it could be. That’s why, I have to take it back from you as soon as possible. That’s why I have to take it back from you tonight.

George King pauses and looks over at both Joe Dirte and Max Rider.

Speaking of my Kingdom, Joe and Max, I want you both to seek and destroy Syndicate. I want you to capture those Tag Team Championship. I want you to make Aaron Waite wait in line at the unemployment center, for the beating you must deliver. Make Cody Douglas, move back into his mother’s basement for embarrassing him so much that he has to leave the neighborhood that his living in. Make Chet Taylor, want to retire.

Syndicate, we may have fallen from grace, but this land is still my land, this land is still my KINGDOM. AND I AM STILL ITS KING. NO AMOUNT OF CROWD CHANTING, NO AMOUNT OF SETBACKS, NO AMOUNT OF CHAOS WILL KNOCK ME OFF OF MY THRONE.

George Shakes his head.

This Kingdom, is at war. This Kingdom will win that war.

George drops the microphone and begins to walk to the back. Joe and Max follow behind him. As the three stand on the top if the ramp, he still here the crowd chanting. He turns and Yells.

Your Opinions Doesn’t Matter.

Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) 
George King - NGW Championship - Final
                         NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)        

European Championship 
                        Unmatched 2nd Double Champion
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kingdom of Destruction XXVII: There is a War Coming

Post by Miztacular on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am

Might be your best promo yet Hellish

Miztacular
Admin
Admin