-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!

Go down

[CMV Exclusive] Davis is back!

Post by ANGEL4EVER70 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm

"On this past episode of Monday Night Fusion, we saw the valiant return of the Irishman, “The Richest Man in CMV”, and the “Pure Grappler”, Jay Davis, in a very straight and forward match with CMV’s Flashyy. With a successful return, questions still wander amongst the CMV locker-room and universe in favouring where does Davis stand, weight-wise? He was barely a Light-Heavyweight during his previous run, but now he’s a completely different animal. He weighs now at 240 lbs, making him a full-fledged Heavyweight. Now, this does question will Davis lose the weight and go for his rematch, or will he pursue the US or even Undisputed Championship? His reply was “Of course I’ve thought about it, but for now, I’ll stick to my routine. Kent deserves that championship through this whole season of fighting. But when and if I come back to the Light-Heavyweight Division, I will be coming for Kent.” He sent the discreet warning towards Light Heavyweight Champion Ryan Kent, which later on that night lost the title to Matt Devious. He did, however, send a few discreet tweets following his match towards United States Champion Paul Divine and Undisputed Champion Hayden Kitely. So this is still in question of as if this affects everything for Davis. We will hopefully know of Davis’ future come next Fusion."

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion {Current}
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGEL4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish