-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Tower Of Impotence

Go down

Tower Of Impotence

Post by Decided Villain on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:20 am

CMV Presents: UnMatched Ep. 71 (#319)

Thanatos after defeated Brody, walks around the ring with an evil look on his face, as if all he sees are are believers of a different cause. It's like he is staring into the souls of every audience member in attendance. He signals the ringside crew to hand him a mic. The worker, with fear in his face, slowly approaches Thanatos and hands him the mic. Cowering in fear as it's taken away from him. Thanatos now standing over Brody as he begins to speak

Thanatos : Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer, I present to you, another sacrifice. A Tower Of Impotence. But this is not enough. You deserve more then just this peasant below me. You deserve a strong sacrificial lamb, a lamb who doesn't quit when something doesn't go their way. A lamb who tries to fight but ultimately falls by my hand! At UnChained I demand a stronger challenge. A more worthy sacrifice to be laid to waste as I enter the final nail in their coffin.

Thanatos drops the microphone on the former tower of dominance, then begins to leave the ring as the show cuts to commercial.

Data Resets : 1

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down