-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Well S***

Go down

Well S***

Post by HardlineOyster on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Before the main event of Sacrifice starts, we are taken backstage where Azreal, who is still tired out after the Ultimate Sacrifice match, waits to be interviewed. The BOA however, grows tired of waiting and grabs a mic himself.

Azreal
Gee, I wonder if anyone is surprised that damn Asian still has a job? That he won? Or how about that he's once again getting another title shot, and is the current United States Champion? If you say that you didn't expect it, then you're a damn liar. That man has always been the center of attention for everything this company offers, and I am sick of hearing about it. "Ooooo Paul Divine is my hero, he makes me believe in myself", or "He allows me to push through hard life and prove the world wrong." Oh and don't get me started on what I hear the women say, JESUS CHRIST!! The problem now, though, is that after tonight where do I go from here? I mean Divine has an Undisputed Title match, Miles is gone, and Hastings will most likely get his rematch clause. What is waiting for me?

After Azreal finishes, Johnny Sampson himself appears on screen, with a cocky smile. The BOA doesn't. seem phased at all, until Johnny raises his right hand, revealed to be holding hair clippers. And Johnny came prepared, as a bunch of security guards surround the BOA so he can't escape. Before the scene ends though, Azreal utters one thing before the camera cuts.

Azreal

Well, Shit

HardlineOyster
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum