Thirst of steel (feud)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Thirst of steel (feud)

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am

"Let them fight!"

"Let them fight!"

"Let them fight!"

The audience here is almost pleading with the security guards that came pouring from the backstage area like water from a running faucet. The fans watch as Samantha Steel and Joy Justice are filled apart kicking and screaming and dying to beat the hell out of each other. The animosity has been building for weeks, but it grew exponentially now threatening to combust days before their match. Though soon a hush falls over the crowd as Skarzemis strolls on out onto the stage to stand between the two women.

Oh, Joy...

How could you be so foolish? So silly? So naive? So stupid to watch what happened to Rory and think in that pretty little heads of yours that things would play out different with you in her shoes?

You did see what happened, didn't you? Would be a shame if you didn't. In fact, I'd be a little offended because we did it all for you, Joy! For you. We wanted you to see why you should be afraid.

It's always more fun when the victim knows just why she should be scared, and knows that there's nothing she can do but struggle against her restraints while the train barrels down the tracks.

But tonight wasn't your turn.

In fact, to be honest with you, we were thinking that if we beat Dawn like we did Rory, that she wouldn't make it to the Chamber and Sammy would take her spot. Now we'll never know. Thanks to you, she got away. Just like at Infiltration. You weren't even supposed to be here! Ha ha! But you just...

Keep...

Getting...

In...

The...

WAY!

The shout is punctuated by Skarzemis lunging forward and headbutting Justice, the woman still being held at bay by a group of guards. It's only then that we notice that Steel isn't being held back anymore, free to take a few body shots at Joy, and the mood in the building quickly shifts as things look to be taking a turn for the worst, at least for Justice.

Until the lights go out.

When they snap back on, Valderiss stands on the ramp, positioned behind both Steel and Skarzemis.

Skar turns around and tries to warn Steel, but it's too late. Valderiss charges forward driving her forearm into the middle of Steel's back with so much strength put behind it that it's as though she's trying to snap Steel's spine in two. Steel turns around to return the favor, ready to brawl all night if she has to. But Skarzemis holds her back, pushing her toward backstage as Steel screams that she's gonna kill both of them.

The two disappear backstage, though Steel can still be heard faintly yelling as her voice echoes in the hallway. Valderiss sharply turns her head toward where Justice is being held back, the look being enough to get the guards to back up then scurry away. Valderiss begins checking on her partner and that millisecond she lets her guard down is enough to allow her to be blindsided by Skarzemis.

The masked woman is without her bag this time, eerily explaining the absence of Steel. She hops onto Valderiss' back trying to choke her out, and maybe it would have worked. Maybe. But with nothing or nobody holding Joy back, she charges and knocks Skarzemis down. Eternal Thirst join forces to battle back Skarzemis until they have her at the edge of the stage. Skar throws out her arms, inviting one of them to take the free show.

Daring them to.

Justice is pissed off enough to roll the dice.

Justice races forward and looks to nail Skarzemis with a vicious big boot. And Skar doesn't move to avoid. She takes the strike full force and the momentum of the move knocks her right off the stage. Sparks fly when Skar lands, karma coming back to bite her much sooner than she may have thought.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 pm

I like this continuation from the pre match brawl, nice job Krzy

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:03 pm

[size=32]We see joy breathing heavily and boy was she pissed and beside her is non other then Vladeriss and they were walking back with joy leaning slightly on Vladeriss  they are now leaving the stage and heading torwards the locker room when they hear someone calling to them as they turn around the saw a interviewer running torwards them with a camera guy behind him[/size]

Interviewer

Joy Vladeriss I'm glad that I could catch you before you'l left now first joy then Vladeriss. Ok Joy we are wondering why. Why did you attack Samantha Steel and why did you choose to join the sage team division?

As he asked those two question joy got a far away look and then she said in a serious tone of voice

Joy Justice 

I'll answer your questions in reverse order why did I join the tag division simple I was tired of being alone I was tire of hearing these rumors that I wasn' able to last long with a partner I was sick and tired of people saying I couldn't keep up plus I have been alone since after my adopted mom and dad divorced and after my adopted mom got remarried they abused me Oh you like wrestling....
punishment...[size=32]you like to fight.....punishment..[/size]
.you ike spiders.......PUNISHMENT!

On the last punishment she screamed with anger and everyone knew that she wanted to cry but she didn't.

Joy Justice 

As for why did I attack Steel simple I wanted to show her that you don't mess with the queen of spiders and get away from the web alive

As she said that the interviewer turned to vladeriss who now was leaning on joy.

Interviewer 

Vladeriss our questions to you are what made joy stand out to you so much and if you and her successfully Obtain the Woman's Tag belts what will you do next?

(Open to rage to respond)
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Valderiss frowned and looked at Joy for a moment and back at the interviewer as she gathered her thoughts.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves? We're nowhere near the tag team titles yet. Bad Company will probably win the championships before we do. But I think we'll get there eventually after a long climb to the top of the tag team division. Right now, I'm here to help Joy Justice and get some wins under us. After we win the tag belts, I think I'll set my sights on the IC title! Joy Justice should go for the Undisputed title. Imagine that, all the gold belonging to The Eternal Thirst! Yeah! That sounds good to me! I think Joy wouldn't mind doing that with me! At Unchained, payback is gonna be a bitch!"

Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

via GIPHY

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Samantha Steel is pacing back and forth in the hallways like a caged animal, as though she's just waiting for something to set her off, itching for the flimsiest of reasons to go on a rampage.

In contrast, the sound of Skarzemis singing carries down the hallway. The happiness juxtaposed with Steel's fury makes for a tense situation when they're finally eye to eye.

You mind telling me what the hell that was? Why is that every time we're supposed to be in a tag team match you pull some crap and have me in the dark about it?

Skar tilts her head to the side, as though she were genuinely searching for an answer that would placate Steel.  

Answer me!

Skar shrugs her shoulders.  

Some questions have no answers to call upon. Here's one! Why are Casey Wilson and Jane Lucid always at ringside for each other's matches, but Hayden doesn't do the same for Friends of Cole Savage?

They each turn their head slowly so that they can look at the camera for several seconds.  

Trick question! That one has an answer: it's because we do things a little differently. Same reason for tonight. You gotta be different; you gotta fight angry. You got comfortable when we got Dynamite where we wanted her, and she got away. Can't let that happen again, not when the Undisputed Championship getting closer--more and more color drives out the black and gray.

Are you kidding me? You were just playing games? I can't--

Skar puts her index finger on Steel's lips who almost immediately slaps the hand away.  

Not a game, business! Though they can be the same things sometimes they're one in the same.

What kind of business, exactly?

More playthings. Aerora isn't getting better anytime soon.

I'm not done with Joy, yet.

Steel turns and walks away. She pauses just before heading out of the frame.  

I'll be doing it alone next time.

She walks off and Skarzemis resumes singing.  

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Early on into Ferocity, Skarzemis is still singing, undoubtedly pleased with what she was able to accomplish during UnChained.

Stoke Steel's fire?

Check.

Send a message to Joy?

Check.

Stick it to that creepy Valderiss?

Cherry on top!

She has her hands behind her back swaying from side to side as the tune carries down the hallway. The cameras follow her as she half walks, half skips, half dances -- or however fractions work in her world.

She stops abruptly.

Looks around.

Perfect.

She settles onto the ground sitting cross-legged.

A quick pan around shows that there is nothing particularly interesting about this spot--aside from the masked woman digging around in her bag, that is.

Skarzemis begins giggling while flipping through the book.

"Where was Skar?"

"Where was Skar?"

That's what you all want to know, don't cha?

But why worry your pretty little heads? That's what I wanna know. There's so much that's certain, that's guaranteed, so much that's inevitable that should have your undivded attention instead. Rain, death, taxes and Samantha Steel becoming Undisputed Champion. Look at it...

She flips to a familiar page in her book, worn from the times she must turn to it, consult with it. There's more color here on the page than normal, nearly halfway, in fact. She laughs a little louder as she runs her finger along the page.  

Beautiful, isn't it.

Gorgeous, even.

An iconic image that will pale in comparison to the glory of the real thing once the prophecy becomes reality. Once Samantha Steel holds that championship, we will see that nothing in the universe makes more sense, feels more right, than those two being together.

Kitty...

Jade...

These are names that have your attention now. These women captivate you, they entertain you. Their beauty, their power, their grace it's enthralling, but they have to know...

They have to realize...

They're on borrowed time...

Time they borrowed from us because we should have title by now; but it's okay. It's okay. It's all going to make that moment of triumph that much sweeter, this delay. It's fun to have this drag out, to have the fear of this inevitability creep in on them until it's unbearable....suffocating.

Then when that championship is ripped out of your grasp...and it doesn't matter who it is--Jade...Kitty--you'll be there gasping for air, frustrated that no amount of preparation, no amount of training and fore warning was able to prevent you getting knocked off the throne.

Samantha Steel already has a finger on the crown, it's Joy who has a firm grasp on Sammy's wrist stopping her from ripping that crown right off your pretty little head. It's Joy--

Skarz hisses out the name and snaps the book shut to punctuate the inflection.  

It's Joy who keeps slowing us down. She taints everyone with her poison, spreading her failure around like it's a disease. I was gonna save you, Valderiss...I had Aerora right there ready to sacrifice in your name.

Then it hit me! It's too late for you. You've been exposed too long and now you're tainted as well...you carry the disease and show no shame about it. My only regret is not dragging out the torture at UnChained even longer!

Sometimes short and sweet is the way to go.

Sammy doesn't want to let go just yet. Where was Skar? I was finding a Sammy a new plaything. A new old victim, a pretty girl that we have a little bit of unfinished business with. She's no different from you, Joy, or Rory. Except there's still light in her eyes, a naive hope that things will be better tomorrow.

Except Samantha Steel IS tomorrow!

Skarzemis begins giggling and it would be endearing if she wasn't who she is.  

Who know when that'll be. That's why we have to keep ourselves busy--find different ways to have some fun around here. My new friend must be feeling a little relieved, thinking she's lucky because Sammy takes offense at Joy Justice being in one piece.

But she'd be a liar if she said that my words didn't penetrate her heart and leave it a little colder than it was. Remember what I told you? Your smile will betray you. Your happiness deceives you. Every loss and failure will haunt you until you're a husk of the bright-eyed girl you were before.

Remember what I said.

The pain could be a memory.

Your shortcomings a thing of the past.

Just let us help you.

We can save you...make it all go away.

I won't say who you are...I can keep a secret.

I want you to do it, 'cause admitting you have a problem is the first step in letting us solve it.

See ya soon.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Early into ferocity we see joy sitting outside on the tailgate of her pickup truck sitting in a meditative pose and crawling all around her were spiders but they didn' bother her because she wasn' bothering them and after a few moments of silence joy opened her eyes and she said something that froze everyone to their core.

Oh you may think you'll have won but no you haven't in fact that was just a battle and the war has now begun steel you think your all high and mighty well guess what that friend of cole savage well she just now made it onto my shit list which from now on will be called the web but before I continue to vladeriss I'm sorry for what I did at UnChained it wasn't right that I jumped off of the apron when you needed me the most but back onto the main track Skarzemiz you think you can talk shit well how about you face me in a falls count anywhere match aka A Bloody Forest match? Also steel you can talk the talk but can't walk the walk the reason I say that is because at unchained  Vladeriss was still some what recovering from when your partner ambushed her but don't  worry she'll get her what' coming real soon but onto you you are pissed at me for no reason I didn't do a thing to make you hate me so  tell me why? Why do this why attack me why? Huh? Why WHY WHY WAS IT ME!?!? 

Joy was panting by the end of it but she got up and just stayed on her truck looking around just to be save and she scooted where there' no way for anybody to get behind her.

(Open to either rage or Chocolate or joy enters the building)
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 am

After their loss, Skarzemis retrieves a microphone and sits cross-legged beside Steel's fallen body.

Well isn't this just a shame?

We tried things your way, Sammy, and look where that got us.

The color is fading again because you didn't trust me.

You're still gonna be Undisputed Champion, but this put a smile on Joy's face, and now she has to be dealt with sooner or later.

Steel rolls out of the ring, both annoyed at Skar, as usual, and frustrated over the way the match played out. Steel walks up the ramp and doesn't look back as Skar continues speaking.

Hopefully sooner!

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2