Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What kind of stipulation should the LHW Championship match be?

27% 27% 
[ 3 ]
45% 45% 
[ 5 ]
27% 27% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 11

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Decided Villain on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:31 am

Who made the arena? Stop using the indy arena logos. Stop using my logos (Other then the official CMV logo of course). Stop using logos from Google

_________________

Data Resets : 1

avatar
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 978
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 19
Location : Australia
Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by 316topher on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:43 am

Decided Villain wrote:Who made the arena? Stop using the indy arena logos. Stop using my logos (Other then the official CMV logo of course). Stop using logos from Google

Don't look at me, my arena was on cc since friday, hell he used the real sacrifice logo that i did on vs screen but a totally different arena and logos.

_________________
avatar
316topher
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2015-12-11
Age : 99
Location : (NEAR)... Leeds, England
Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Decided Villain on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:52 am

316topher wrote:
Decided Villain wrote:Who made the arena? Stop using the indy arena logos. Stop using my logos (Other then the official CMV logo of course). Stop using logos from Google

Don't look at me, my arena was on cc since friday, hell he used the real sacrifice logo  that i did on vs screen but a totally different arena and logos.

Yeah I know it wasn't you, would have messaged you nicely

_________________

Data Resets : 1

avatar
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 978
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 19
Location : Australia
Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 am

Hopefully the arena didn't take away from your enjoyment of the show Sad

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Decided Villain on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:07 am

Red Chocolate wrote:Hopefully the arena didn't take away from your enjoyment of the show Sad

Hopefully the arena didn't make people think that we're just some D grade company that sticker slap logos everywhere from anywhere with no consistency.

_________________

Data Resets : 1

avatar
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 978
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 19
Location : Australia
Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:16 am

Laughing
You're an alright guy, Aaron, but you get too butthurt about this stuff man. Everyone besides Topher liked the arena or at least pretended too, I don't really care, but we're not a real company bro, it's a video game lol. I don't care about impressing people or about how we're looked at. So how about I do whatever I want and you just stop looking for things to complain about because they're not pristine enough, bud. 

I'll refrain from using your "Indy" logo next time though, even though it's my brands name, haha, I gotcha brotha

_________________
1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:42 am

Guys, no!
Let's hash this out reasonably Sad

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Decided Villain on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:45 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:Laughing
You're an alright guy, Aaron, but you get too butthurt about this stuff man. Everyone besides Topher liked the arena or at least pretended too, I don't really care, but we're not a real company bro, it's a video game lol. I don't care about impressing people or about how we're looked at. So how about I do whatever I want and you just stop looking for things to complain about because they're not pristine enough, bud. 

I'll refrain from using your "Indy" logo next time though, even though it's my brands name, haha, I gotcha brotha

We're finally growing though, getting steam. I just don't get it I guess haha

_________________

Data Resets : 1

avatar
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 978
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 19
Location : Australia
Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 am

I mean I guess I just don't really care that much about if things are like, completely squeaky clean. It's no hidden fact that you're a wiz and make great stuff, but I guess it's why I didn't make a big fuss or really react at all when you started only creating Cop's stuff and Topher took over. Of course Topher makes some great stuff too, but as long as it looks good to me, decent enough, I don't mind because it's a fake arena in a fake company on a game that won't last forever. It's a hobby, but my b again for using that Indy logo, dw I got you.

_________________
1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV PRESENTS: SACRIFICE (Ep. 423)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum