-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Breaking Things Into Pieces

Go down

Breaking Things Into Pieces

Post by Master Ogon on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:42 pm

As CMV Fusion #111 begins, the fans are excited about the night. Tonight we will see who can build some momentum going into their matches, and we will get the answers to many questions. However, one point of interest for the CMV audience is the Light Heavyweight Championship match, which is very understandable. Ryan Kent and Matt Devious, two men that have never been in the same ring together and with different styles and mindsets. This match is also very fascinating because this Matt's first attempt at single's gold, so the entire audience is interested in how he will compete in such a contest. But suddenly, the cheering crowd now becomes a hostile one as they hear a theme of someone they weren't expecting, Matt Devious. For the first time "The Antagonist" and the member of Bad Men Inc is starting Fusion, and the audience is making it clear that they aren't exactly a big fan of this by booing the man as hard as they could before he even manages to walk out.

But as soon as we see him step out, everyone can tell that he looks different. Going from top to the bottom, first, we notice that his hair is now considerably longer. Which makes sense, this odd man never did seem to care about if he was pretty or not, so him not caring about his hair growing out isn't something too hard to believe. Next, we see a new, menacing attire that sort of resembles armor. With a color scheme of dark grey and white from the shirt to the bottom, this new attire is something new for Devious. But of course, he isn't hiding the tattoos he always makes sure to show off, no matter the attire. But instead of wasting time explaining the attire, we should be focusing on the actions that the man in this attire is doing.

Devious quickly makes his way down the ramp and to the timekeeper's area, retrieving a microphone from one of CMV's staff members. But Devious living up to his name shoves the kind man right after he gets his mic, rude. He then quickly steps into the ring and gives a smug smile. He raises his left arm while holding the mic as if he was feeding off the hatred that he has come to expect from the CMV audience. Instead of wasting any more time though, he moves the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak, sounding confident.

Matt Devious:
Why hello everyone! You all sound just so generic by booing me, instead of booing the guys that lost on Team Divine! It's odd how so many of you people want to boo success, yet cheer the people who fail. However, I will hold back my negative feelings back about the loop that so many of you just continue to follow. Because I'm here to address something that will matter in the future, not something that's pointless. Of course, I'm talking about my match with Ryan Kent and Diamond, but I won't be talking about Diamond because he doesn't matter. Beating Kent matters, beating Diamond doesn't. Because a victory over Kent would be me defeating someone that's a big star, and then so much attention would be on me! Beating Diamond would just mean I beat some rookie, and who would want to talk about that?!

The crowd again responds with hatred, annoyed at Devious not even addressing the fact that it's a Triple Threat, meaning Devious doesn't have the best odds. The audience is also annoyed by the fact that Devious is so focused on Kent, and not Diamond. Who does have the chance of winning the title by not even pinning Devious, he could just pin or submit Kent.

Matt Devious:
After I defeated Shanaz, I said that my goal was to break the people that you have so much trust in. I want to corrupt the big stars by having a victory over them, and then destroy CMV by becoming the new face of it. Ever since arriving here I wanted to break everything that you people had trust in to prove that I'm above you all and can do whatever I want! The more memories of joy you've implanted into a star of this company, the more I want to break them! Winning a title would just prove that I can get awarded for doing what makes me happy, and what makes me happy is hurting people.
That is why I plan on doing what would make me happy, and what would make me happy is winning that title.

The crowd yet again fires all of its rage directly at Devious, booing the very unstable seeming man. Out of the three very different personalities clashing at Sacrifice, Devious might just be the one that the audience doesn't want to see walk away with the title the most. If both Briggs and Devious walk away with championship gold, what would that mean for the future of CMV?

Matt Devious:
So Kent, you better get ready to expect someone that's very different from any other person you ever faced! I will do anything to you to get that title around my waist, that's what you have to expect at Sacrifice! Oh and Diamond, don't get in my way!

The crowd would finish it off with one giant barrage of boos toward Devious, but he just kept on smiling and enjoying himself. Thinking that this promo was over, Devious walked to the ropes and began to step out, only to hear the music of a certain man that he didn't pay any respect to tonight.

(Open To Diamond)
Master Ogon
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking Things Into Pieces

Post by Dr.Diamond03 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Chris Diamond's music is blasted throughout the arena to a mixed reaction from the fans.The King Of Ballin walks out in a golden suit with a sheet of paper in his hands.

Chris Diamond:
So Dan? Dennis? Devious? oh that's it DIVA!! yeah i remember now it's Diva, anyway Diva you seem to be overlooking me.

Matt Devious:
WHY ARE YOU EVEN OUT HERE?!! AND IT'S DEVIOUS!!!!

Devious has to fight off the chants of DIVA!! echoing throughout the Fusion arena but the chants stop as Diamond starts talking

Chris Diamond:
Good question Diva, the reason I'm out here is to prove why you shouldn't overlook me.

he holds up the sheet of paper as the fans cheer clearly behind Diamond rather than Devious

Chris Diamond:
This piece of paper shows how well Diamond Merch sales are doing AND THEY'RE FUCKING GREAT BAY BAY!!

the crowd cheers and claps after they chant BAY BAY along with Diamond

Chris Diamond:

The point I'm trying to make is that,well, I'M SUCCESSFUL AT EVERYTHING!! WGW!! former tag champ, SOON THE BE INTERNATIONAL CHAMP!! CMV!! former Rising Star champ, SOON TO BE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!!

the crowd roars with cheers clearly having changed their opinion of the Baller since his entrance

Chris Diamond:
I've told you how great i am NOW I'M GONNA SHOW YOU!!

Chris walks down the ramp Devious telling him to bring it, Diamond climbs onto the apron where he and Devious stare down each other, before Diamond can get in the ring he's stopped by some music these 2 are very aware of, Diamond jumps down from the apron knowing Devious could attack him at any movement.

(Open to Dynamic)

1x Fusion Tag Champ with Rob Cross (Last Ever)
1x Rising Star Champion
Winner of the 3rd annual tag team cup alongside Rob Cross

Rico Lopez:
Best Dancer On NGW
Dr.Diamond03
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Ryan Kents theme begins blasting around the arena which instantly makes the crowd jump up and boo at him, walking down the ramp with the title on his shoulder he ignores the insults that the crowd throw at him relentlessly and rolls into the ring to grab a mic off the poor ring announcer who still resides in the ring, hitting the mic a few times with his palm Kent presses it against his lips.

Kent: So this is the hello I get from Reno, Nevada, doesn't surprise me since most of you are low life gamblers who thrive to get drunk on a daily basis.

As expected the fans boo at him louder and throw every swear sword they know at him.

Kent: Ha, yea yea I know you fuckers. Now... Devious I have no idea where you've got this "Beating big star makes me good" persona but its not going to work out for you either way. If you beat me you'll just get this crappy little mid card title which wont get you anywhere in the company or lose which is probably going to happen anyway. You see, I've beaten every single person in this company from jobbers to the very best so what makes you think YOU can beat me?. Quite Frankly you or that other guy dont have have a chance of getting this weak title, kind of like everyone else stuck in the lower or mid card position.

Looking to say another thing to Devious he slowly spots a smiling Chris Diamond behind him, starring at him he struggles to remember his name.

Kent: What was your name again... Chris Dirtbag?, you think your successful do ya why dont you look at my championship history before saying that, maybe it could show you who a REAL successful superstar is compared to a little one time champ. Plus, WGW is a place for rejected superstars who struggle to get anywhere in the wrestling industry so i'm not surprised that you got a few titles under your belt considering how much of a mess it is.

Kent just shakes his head and throws the championship into the corner, slowly following and leaning into the corner.

Kent: After I'm finished with this lack luster match you all know what my target will be next, I've said many times that I was going after that Undisputed championship and it still hasn't changed one bit. Be expecting me with that championship again soon, with a more longer reign this time. You can trust me on that one ladies and gentlemen especially if that little bitch named Hayden keeps the championship up until then.

Pushing himself off the ropes Kent grabs his championship again  and walks to the ropes, looking at Devious and completely ignoring Dirtbag

Kent: As for you Devious, be ready for that ideology to be literally knocked out of that thick head of yours. You'll need it to finally wake the fuck up and release i'm the man of this company who beats the top dogs, NOT YOU!.    

He throws the mic down and turns around to walk up the ramp, not bothering to waste another breath on the jobbers that reside in the ring. The crowd continue the hate towards him as he walks up the ramp into the backstage area, final glimpses of the segment is the camera panning to the two wrestlers in the ring who have a mixture of emotion on there faces while the segment slowly turns to a commercial break.

(Sorry about the promo being late, I was kinda busy with important college work which needed to be done)

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Dynamic promos are always welcome

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Maurie wrote:Dynamic promos are always welcome
Definitely! Steel doesn't need a Manager when Dynamic is capable of promos like this

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Red Chocolate wrote:
Maurie wrote:Dynamic promos are always welcome
Definitely! Steel doesn't need a Manager when Dynamic is capable of promos like this

If I improved my promos and had a bit more time on my hands then it could certainly be possible.

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content