-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Guri don’t want these hands

Go down

Guri don’t want these hands

Post by Maurie on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Picking up the big win this Sunday and gaining the #1 contendership for the Alpha World Championship, Elijah Stewart has captured peace among worlds and the brand feels at balance for once. With Kliq down in the gutters again, a Elijah proves that he has what it takes to carry the title of the “kid” and the “man” all at once. Elijah dances down the ramp like usual and slaps the hands of the fans. He gets to the steps and starts to throw his hands up into the air to hype the crowd. The timekeeper, George Kong, throws him a microphone.

Elijah
I don’t want this to become a tradition of mine, but I HAVE to be thankful after that win. We are back on track. Back on the road to that Alpha World Championship. We have finally taken Kliq out of the equation and thank God for it. Lord knows how long I’ve been ready to get those guys off my back!

The crowd cheers in agreement. They obviously don’t miss any of the Kliq at all.

Elijah
But in all seriousness I wanna thank my team. There was definitely no real MVP in that match because all my boys went hard. Tanaka was out there kicking faces in. I can’t thank him enough for making Xander look twice as ugly. Marcantel was out here too. If you need muscle, Marcantel got you Fam. Lastly, you know I gotta thank my good brother, Pierre. Pierre might’ve been the MVP if there was one. We don’t see Borton go down often, but Pierre got yo number, Milkman. Can we just get a round of applause for Team Eli last night though?

The crowd claps with the utmost respect for the team. Elijah smiles showing how much fun it was working with them.

Elijah
Now I still want to mention the big picture. I want to mention the current champion, Guri Sokolov. Guri you may have beaten me for that belt. Even after going through that battle royal too I may add. Guri is no joke, I can admit that. But my motto as champion is to defend until you find the better man. And Guri didn’t defend his belt, nor did he even win his match.  I can’t let that slide bro. I am determined to stop you, and I am destined to beat you, so at CyberSlam we will meet for the final time for that belt!

Elijah finishes his sentence and the fans cheer. Chants start and Elijah plays off of them well. But his celebration is soon interrupted.

(Open to Kliqqy Wiqqy)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guri don’t want these hands

Post by Workaholic on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm

And out comes KLIQ to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Those who can relate to the message that KLIQ stands for, show their support for the bois. Luger leads the pact with Borton, Rhys, and Xander close behind. With a microphone in his hand, he stops in front of the ring apron. Elijah, of course plays smart and lowers his microphone, expecting an ambush. Especially due to the scowl laying across their faces. They aren't happy, and they have him to thank for that. However, Luger is more interested in having his voice heard at the moment. So he throws his hand up in the air, triggering their music to stop.

Bob Luger
Elijah....

The scowl turns to a smirk.

Bob Luger
I gotta say, you got us!

The rest of KLIQ play along, all smiling and repeating themselves "you got us" as they all jump into the ring. Elijah of course backs up, still ready for a fight. Yet confused as well.

Bob Luger
Man you picked one hell of a team. I guess, you all were just.....better than us. Right boys?

He turns to the guys who all nod their heads in agreement.

Bob Luger
You deserve that Alpha World Championship match man. You fought hard, hell, you pinned me so I know first hand.

At this point, Borton had grabbed a few mics from over the ropes and handed them out to his brothers.

Xander Slate
Yeah man, good job and good luck!

Randy Borton
Good luck bro! You deserve it!

Rhys Matthews
I'm a former Undisputed Champion!

Bob Luger
You see that man, that right there, is support, from ya BOIS!

His smile quickly fades and he steps forward.

Bob Luger
But we aren't your bois are we? Nah, you think this is it? You think that you can just dust off your shoulders and we're going to roll over and die. Did you forgot why we're here?? We're here because we REFUSE to roll over. We're here to change this company, to change the wrestling WORLD! And we offered you multiple times to join us. You have the credentials, we want YOU, Eli. That little display of support, could be more than a display. It can be reality. All you gotta do is say yes. Join us, join us in conquering Genesis. Join us in spreading our brotherly bond over this entire sport.

Eli and Bob stare each other in the eyes as Bob continues. His icy blue eyes filled with passion.

Bob Luger
I don't want to fight you. I want to fight with you. Along side you. If I wanted to bash your head in, I wouldn't of even brought this microphone out here with me. Instead we all sat and talked and decided to try once more. Join us.

Luger steps back, giving Eli room. He finally breaks his gaze with Luger and looks at the crowd, all chanting "NO" over and over again. What once was faint chants ended up being a fucking movement. It's clear what the fans think.

Bob Luger
Don't listen to them! They don't matter! They never did and they never will.....Elijah Stewart is his own man, you don't need thousands of losers telling you how to win do you?

Elijah finally looks right at Luger.

Elijah Stewarts

The only losers I see are the four losers in front of me who got their asses whooped Sunday!

The fans pop loud as Luger and his boys look at him with anger in their eyes.

Elijah Stewarts

I'm never going to join you. You want to beat my ass, you can damn well try!

He throws the microphone down and throws up his hands.

Bob Luger
Alright fine. IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US...............

Luger then quickly takes off his blazer.

Bob Luger
You're against us!

He drops the microphone and they all pounce on Elijah. Of course Elijah gets his licks in. Cracking Luger in the jaw before drilling a back elbow to the eye of Borton. However, the other two bring him down. And soon, all four members begin to stomp away at Elijah. After a solid minute and a half of this, Luger breaks free from the pact while the others continue. He then once again grabs the microphone.

Bob Luger
This.....this is the life you want? Are these people worth the feeling you have right now Eli?

Luger drops to a knee and leans down on the mat to get in Elijah's face, who's now being held face down by Borton who has his knee on his back. The beatdown of course cutting his strength in half.

Bob Luger
You can't keep pretending that you aren't the same guy who trashed locker rooms and beat people up just a few months ago. You aren't fooling us! Let this beat down sit in. When you're laying in that hospital bed, and yes I said hospital bed because we aren't done with you yet, just remember that you still have a choice.

And with that, Bob lives up to his promise as he says something to Rhys who leaves the ring while Borton and Xander bring Eli up to his feet. Rhys soon returns with a steel chair! The fans all begin to wonder if we're going to see the same thing that put Tim out on the shelf. Luger smiles as Rhys hands him the chair. He then wastes no time in cracking the chair over the Elijah's head! Elijah falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes. A nasty gash now opened on his forehead. Most would say that chair shots are common, but this one was brute force. Such force that the chair broke over Elijah's head upon impact. Little pieces falling all over the mat. And with that, the good brothers, KLIQ all stand over Elijah's lifeless body and "2Sweet" to cut the show to commercial.

Last edited by Matthew on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

Workaholic
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Great work by you both, really enjoyed Eli's bit, hopeful as ever, and Kliq now giving him a "choice" is an interesting angle.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Next time y’all make an xbox party I have an idea for next promo

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content