-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Japanese Legend

Go down

Japanese Legend

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continued, the PA System began playing as the Lucha Legend, the Japanese Sensation, EL GUERRERO FURIOSO, comes out onto the stage, fans chanting on the Luchador. He runs down to the ring, feeling energized as ever. He’s wearing a new mask, but with the old design of his first run in CMV. He asks for a microphone, snatching it from the Announcer

[TRANSLATE FROM SPANISH]

Well guess who ended up on MONDAY NIGHT FUSION!! It is I, the Lucha Legend, the man who RETIRED BRETT ANGEL!! The 1x Rising Star Champion!! REY FURIOSO!! And I’ve been in hiding for the right moment to strike. I’ve been watching this championship be thrown around like a piece of hot dogsh*t. And now, we got someone from RJPW holding onto it. Masato Yume. Listen here, Yume, I know how you RJPW wrestlers work. You hit hard and strategic. I happen to know a thing or two about that. But you’re in America, you’re in CMV, MY territory when it comes to that belt. I’ve held that belt long before you even considered coming here. And now you have the disrespect to take that title and think of it as a triquint. Well, Masato Yume, you want a fight, a TRUE fight, I’m right here!! I want a fight!! And when I beat you, I want a shot at the Rising Star Championship at SACRIFICE!!

He drops the mic, storming out of the ring, walking annoyingly to the back, not caring for what the fans thought or for what Masato Yume thought

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish