-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Conclusion

Go down

Conclusion

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 pm

As the mauling is over and as the beast of a man lay flat on the ground, the three Unknowns stand over the body. The biggest of the group signals the other two to get Sukonov on his knees. They do fast work, as they grab the Russian beast on his shoulders, leaning him up. He’s barely conscious, looking at the Big one. He’d slowly pull off his hood off from his head, showing a shaved head of sorts. He puts his hand on his mask and drops it on the ring mat. The crowd halt in boos and Sukonov looks in awe as the man under the mask would be Sukonov’s long-time friend and companion, JAY DAVIS!! The long awaited return of the Irishman has come upon the fans and on CMV, just on different standards. He’d look at Sukonov, Dissapointed in a way, before throwing a hard knee into Sukonov’s face, dropping the Russian Ogre on the ring mat. The other two decide to reveal themselves, as non-other than JAQUAN SHAY and USHIO TAKATO were amongst the Unknowns. And as it couldn’t get any worse, the man of the hour, Pete Davis, walks down, happily, to the ring. He finally get’s in the ring, patting Jay’s chest and giving Shay and Takato highfives. The 3 men are thrilled at this moment, as Jay just stands over the celebration, looking at his old friend on the ground. Pete looks at Jay’s worried face and slaps him abit, knocking the sense back into him. Pete leads the men to the announcer’s table, which they bring Guri to as well. Pete signals for this to be the kill, as Jay, Jaquan and Ushio struggle to pick up the 400 pound dead mass of Sukonov before powerbombing him onto the Announcer’s table. They go insane at the last stand that was held here, ripping off the ringmat, throwing chairs, even going as far as attacking Officials. The men then run off into the shadows, as Security and Superstars close to Sukonov run out to defend the Alpha World Champion.

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish