-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Odin's Hubris

Go down

Odin's Hubris

Post by Solaris Arc on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Team King stood victoriously inside the ring after their bout against Team Divine. The Asian Sensation fought valiantly, but the brutal precision of the Assassin Harvey Hastings was nothing to compete against. However, Divine's punishment was far from over in King's eyes as he ordered Devious and Diamond to bring him back into the ring. The two complied with no hesitation as they grabbed Paul by the hair and tossed him back into the Squared Circle.

Mr. Dashing: Oh god no, he's already been through enough. Now they're just doing this for the pleasure of it.

Hastings eagerly knelt down, grabbing Divine again by his locks and making a mock Pistol with his hand. He held the two fingers up to Divine's temple, grinning like a psychopath at the Asian Sensation's pain.

Hastings: Du bist nichts als ein Versager. YOU. ARE. NOT. WORTHY.

Hastings lifted Divine up onto his feet, presenting him to King who just grinned mischievously. He took several steps closer.... and closer.... and closer... Taking his sweet time to humiliate Divine. However, before he could put Divine into the Checkmate, he was quickly interrupted when the arena lights completely cut out. The stadium was nothing more than a deep void of black until some kind of sound began to play.

The music slowly began to fade in, with red lights occasionally flashing on and off. The entire arena, from the crowd to the wrestlers to even the announce team was confused about what was going on.

Mr. Dashing: Okay, what the hell is happening? The arena's electronics are all messing up... Even my monitor isn't working.

The music slowly progressed, getting louder and louder with each second. The lights flashed on once more for a short second then went completely off once more for a few long seconds. But as the songs beat dropped, the spotlights flashed with a blinding light shining into the center of the stage. The crowd erupted into a cheer as the source of the light issues was found.

Mr. Dashing: H....HOLY SHIT. IS THAT...

Josh Wolf stood proudly as the lights graced his presence. The fans cheered with deafening chants and screeches as the Vessel to Fenrir had finally returned to this side of the CMV.

Mr. Dashing: IT IS. IT'S JOSH WOLF. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? HE'S SUSPENDED... WAIT.... Could he?

King turned to Divine to see that the Asian Sensation had rolled out of the ring. He looked at Devious and Diamond, demanding the two to go after him. The two complied and ran out to chase Divine, who had leaped over the barricade to escape. They followed him into the crowd, desperately trying to grab him and drag him back.

As Diamond and Devious left, Harvey Hastings slid out of the ring and charged Wolf. Josh didn't hesitate and smack Hastings across the face with a microphone that he had hidden. Hastings stumbled but soon regained his footing and charged again. Wolf grabbed Hastings mid-stride and hit him with a brutal DDT on the LED stage. Wolf stood right back up, popped his neck and looked up at King, bringing the mic to his lips.

Josh Wolf: Why are all of you surprised? You all knew that I wouldn't sit around for two months... Yes... I'm coming to Monday Night Fusion...

The crowd roared at the revelation, Mr. Dashing had no real words to say, for he was passed out from the pure surprise of Wolf's announcement.

Josh Wolf: Now, I'm deeply sorry for interrupting the King's execution here, but I think that this would be the opportune moment to announce my arrival to Fusion... However, I'm not here for championships or glory... I'm here for something else...... I'm here to prevent a cancer from spreading to this side of the CMV... Of course... I'm talking about the Kliq...

He slowly scratched his nose, looking back up at King.

Josh Wolf: However, I fear that there is another concern involving this brand... Anyone with enough common sense would know that Fusion is rotten to it very core. A pile of disease and filth that is poison to the touch... And one of the reasons behind this rot is standing in the ring as I speak....

Wolf pointed directly at King, keeping a deadly glare on him as he took a breath to speak once more. But, he wouldn't be able to speak, as he was quickly interrupted.

(Open to my boi Dashy boi)

ACHIEVEMENTS B R U H
Josh Wolf:
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (Two Time Champion)

Harvey Hastings:
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (1x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odin's Hubris

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 am

King had grabbed a mic from the ringside area whilst Wolf was taking out Hastings, The Perfect Specimen with a smirk playing across his lips scoffs at Josh's words.

King
Peasant! Failing on the B show and now thinking that you can just roll up into MY house, and prevent me from getting my justice! Who are you to speak to me like that? You're nothing more than a dog! And it seems like I'm going to have to put you down!

Travis acts as if he's going to leave the ring and charge Wolf, who looks ready for the fight, but just as he reaches the ropes, he begins to laugh, pulling himself back into the center of the ring and clapping his hands mockingly which triggers Josh to snarl.

King
Boy! You got one thing right .. Kliq IS spreading throughout CMV ... But not like a cancer ... Like a CURE! And just as they've trusted Amber Briggs to lockdown Ferocity, and Chris Adams to secure UnMatched ... You're foolish to think that they didn't expect you to run away with your tail tucked between your legs, and show up here! That's why they've selected ME to ensure that FUSION sees the light! Because you're either with us, or against us!!!

The crowd is SHOOK to say the least, Travis King is a part of Kliq!? Wolf clenches his fists, this is an even bigger reason for him to hate The Perfect Specimen, but before the former Rising Star champion can make a move, he's blindsided by Slate and Borton!!! The World Tag Team champions from Genesis proceed to pull apart the Vessel of Fenrir, and once they're satisified that the fight has left him, they both grab him by under the arms then dragging his limp body down the ramp and tossing him into the ring where he lands at King's feet ... At his mercy. But Travis has none, ripping Wolf up to his feet by his hair and then smacking him across the face, hoisting him over his shoulders and drilling him into the canvas with a CHECKMATE! Xander and Randy each enter the ring from opposite sides and raise King's arms, boos hitting them like a wall of fire but they can't feel the heat, Josh unconscious at their feet and smiles on their faces, Validation cuts backstage to an interview with a new battle beginning in the war that's tearing throughout CMV's landscape ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 1x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumblesaur on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:51 am

well, bye.

Gumblesaur
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:55 am

An even BIGGER reason for you to love Kliq, amirite?

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 1x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down