-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

I am death

Go down

I am death

Post by Decided Villain on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:50 am

After defeating Luther, Thanatos grabs a microphone as the arena darkens. The crowd waiting for the man that ended the career of Bryan Novak only the night before.

Thanatos : Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer, I am here with pure liquid fire running through my veins. The already crestfallen are now comforting in their faith, feeling my wrath. Unbeknownst to everyone else is the presence of the pain the others have felt... I have finally awoken from my slumber and now I am here to takeover new land to call ours. The malpractice of the spirit will end, no rules or restraints are no longer valid once our ancient future is reclaimed! What we have here... Is the beginning of a new era... An era where I will unleash my wrath. An era of Wardruna. This means every time I step into this temple, I guard it with my life. I will strike fear into the enemy and make them all run, or fall. The runes will tell my story as I pave my way through the roster.

The crowd lets out a collected boo

Thanatos : Be the broken or the breaker, be the giver or the taker, be the healer or the faker... Understand that you are your own sole creator, but that I am death and everyone... will turn to dust

Thanatos drops the mic and lets out a vicious roar before the camera fades and the show cuts to commercial.

Data Resets : 1
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am death

Post by Miztacular on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:53 am

Once again another unique gimmick that you have mastered perfectly. 10/10

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us