-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Burned Cream

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Burned Cream

Post by Mr. Dashing on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Haha, flows so well it's a great thing you have hear, good addition!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am

ANGEL: Ladies and Gentlemen!

ZAIRE: Boys and girls!

ANGEL: Children of all ages!

ZAIRE: Hey, I already said boys and girls.

ANGEL: Sure, but children of all ages isn't quite the same thing.

ZAIRE: What are boys and girls if not children?

ANGEL: You're forgetting about teenagers.

ZAIRE: In what world are children and teenagers the same thing?

ANGEL: The legal world, buddy.

ZAIRE: So then I should be able to say "and the eighteen and nineteen year olds" in that case.

ANGEL: They're included in the ladies and gentle... look why are you making such a big deal out of this?

ZAIRE: It's Brandon, man. I feel like I caused all of it somehow.

ANGEL: It's not like you forced the bottle into his hands.

ZAIRE: I might as well have, it was my bar he was coming to night after night, but I just took his money and paid no attention to him. For all I know my bar getting destroyed was the best thing to happen to him. At least here he had a safety net before he hit rock bottom.

ANGEL: It was the best thing to happen to you too...because we couldn't have met otherwise.

Angel places a comforting hand on Zaire's shoulder and looks deep into his eyes for several, intimate seconds.

ANGEL: Man, that's a big ass pimple, you want me to get that for you?

Zaire laughs and slaps Angel's hand away.

ZAIRE: Don't touch me. Let's get down to business before our match starts.

ANGEL: Ah, yes, the business of me announcing the match for our bout at Cyberslam because I was smart enough to be on the right team.

ZAIRE:Yeah, what a fool I was for beliving that the great Rey Furioso, the man who destroyed the great Brett Angel on the grandest stage wouldn't be able to win a tag team match on a random Genesis.

ANGEL: Destroyed might be a little too strong of a word to describe what happened there. 'Inconvenienced' might be a better choice.

ZAIRE: Well I sure felt inconvenienced when my team lost, because I had a hell of a match lined up.

ANGEL: That's tragic, Dulé, but you're gonna have to live with that failure. With one look I knew that Ortiz and Scott were destined for big things and they didn't let me down.

ZAIRE: Yo, did you see that move they pulled off, though?

ANGEL: The knee drop, right?

ZAIRE: So sexy.

ANGEL: But it would look better if we did. Am I right, or am I right?

ZAIRE: The question is, can you get me up that high or is all that muscle for show?

ANGEL: I suppose that is the question, since I'm tall enough to jump up there on my own.

ZAIRE: Keep making cheapshots like that, and you'll have no choice but to do it alone at Cyberslam.

ANGEL: Oh, but you're not gonna want to miss this one. Cause we'll be wrestling in a two out of three falls match!

ZAIRE: Pretty damn close to mine; if my team didn't let me down I would have gone with some tornado tag action.

ANGEL: How are those two pretty damn close?

ZAIRE: They're both tag matches.

ANGEL: What if they were more than pretty damn close?

ZAIRE: You mean like combine them?

ANGEL: Into one big match.

ZAIRE:The likes of which have never been seen before.

ANGEL: A two out of three falls...

ZAIRE: Tornado tag team match! This is genuis! Are you writing this down?

ANGEL: There's no time, we have to tell Cass before we forget.

ZAIRE: We should name it after us, so they never forget who came up with it.

ANGEL: The idea is already fading from me mind, we need to move, NOW!

They sprint down the hallway yelling Cass' name, an echo that carries down the halls before Genesis fades into a commercial break.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Haha, that sounds like an exciting match type, I can't wait!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Can it main event the ppv

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:26 pm

As soon as Genesis goes live, we're immediately whisked away backstage where Brulé are seen briskly walking down the hallway, men on a mission.

They turn a corner and finally come upon the man they're looking for: that damned referee. White is casually sitting on a chair, drinking water through a straw, reading a book called "Da Rulz" to ensure that his officiating is always compliant with the latest regulations.

ANGEL: Well...well...well...

ZAIRE: If it isn't the man himself in the flesh. Pinch me, Brett, I must be dreaming.

ANGEL: Am I gonna pinch you, or are we gonna confront our good friend here over what happened?

ZAIRE: What? Why does it have to be one or the other?

ANGEL: Look, I'm a busy...

White snaps the book shut.

WHITE: Can I help you two with something?

ANGEL: Yeah, we wanna know what your beef with us is.

WHITE: Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

ZAIRE: HA! Don't make me laugh.

WHITE: Honest, I have no idea what you're talking about. I officiate so many matches that it's a little hard to keep track of everything that happens.

ANGEL: We're talking about when it took you twenty-seven seconds to count me pinning Randy Borton.

ZAIRE: No, we're talking about last Sunday when you tripped me up when I tried to knock Adams off the apron.

ANGEL: Yeah, sure. That too.

WHITE: Right, right...it's all starting to come back to me. You mean this?

White points down the hallway, as one would point to a titantron...if they were in the ring. Zaire and Angel look down the empty corridor...and inexplicably a replay starts playing.

ANGEL: How did he do that?

ZAIRE: I...

WHITE: Oh, that was an honest mistake, guys. I was just trying to get out of the way, but you were running so fast Dulé, that we just got tangled up.

ZAIRE: So you're gonna play the accident card? You just happened to be in the line of fire?

ANGEL: See, I'm no detective, but to me that looked like a little revenge.

ZAIRE: Hold on, I don't think we can say that.

ANGEL: Why can't I say detective?

ZAIRE: No, Revenge. I think he has the word copyrighted or something, and the last thing I want to do is spend my money on legal fees.

ANGEL: You really think he'd be so petty to sue us for that?

ZAIRE: Who knows, man. I just wanna play it safe. He's already worked up that the logo on my shirt, available now on shop.CMV. com looks better than his.

ANGEL: Who? Chris Adams?

WHITE: Andrews.

ANGEL: Right, thank you.

ZAIRE: No, Tops Newsome.

ANGEL: But aren't those two different people?

ZAIRE: Actually...

WHITE: Actually, I won't lie and say that revenge hasn't been on my mind ever since you did this to me...

White points down the hallways, and somehow a new clip begins playing.

WHITE: ...but I decided to remain professional and call every macth down the middle.

ANGEL: That was an accident! I even made a sandwich to help make it up to you.

WHITE: Well if I was to wait on that all this time, I'd have starved to death by now!

ZAIRE: Okay what if I apologized on his behalf?

WHITE: Why because you're an innocent bystander? I don't think so, because I clearly remember this!

ANGEL: Stop that.

WHITE: You clipped my leg, and I was limping for the rest of the night.

ZAIRE: How was I supposed to know you were behind me? How about you stop getting in the way?

WHITE: Oh, so now you're victim blaming?

ZAIRE: If you're looking to be a real victim, I'll happily help you out with that.

ANGEL: What my partner means is that whatever's going on between us getting us nowhere. What say we put it all behind us and move forward with a clean slate?

ZAIRE: Nope, I want no part of this.

WHITE: Too big to apologize?

ZAIRE: Man, forget that. I'm not trying to wind up in court because Brett won't watch what he says.

Zaire storms off muttering to himself as he moves down the hallway.

ANGEL: Hey, so did I ever tell you about the time I beat Bob Luger and Kayden Kynra in the same match and never got a title match? It looked a little something like this...

Angel points the hallway to get a replay to start rolling, but the show cuts to commercial instead.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:11 pm

When Genesis goes on the air, Brett Angel and Dulé Zaire are seated in front of Cass LaFave's office like students waiting to be reprimanded by the principal. Finally, Cass opens the door and invites them in. Brulé wordlessly walk by her and once they're inside the room, they plop down on the chair facing Cass' desk.

CASS: I think you two know why you're in here.

ZAIRE: No, I don't, officer. Please tell me why you pulled me over.

CASS: That doesn't work when I have you on camera hanging out in catering and tweeting when you claimed to have prior engagements and left Rey Furioso--

ANGEL: Who?

CASS: --to face the Seven Deadly Sins--

ANGEL: Cares!

CASS: --on his own. You two have contracts that you need to abide by, and skipping out on your matches will not be tolerated.

Zaire shakes his head in disbelief.

ZAIRE: We'd love nothing more than to go out there to kick ass, take names and laugh--

ANGEL: --but it's kind of hard to when you have a referee out there who doesn't want to play ball.

ZAIRE: I haven't laughed in weeks.

CASS: Brett, what's with you and playing victim? It was Dave Turner last year, and now Mr. White this time around. You can't keep doing that every time something doesn't go your way.

Angel leans forward in his cahir and looks Cass directly in the eyes.

ANGEL: We had Kliq dead to rights out there; those cameras that you have following us should have caught when I had Randy Borton pinned for twenty-seven seconds. One!

CASS: What?

ANGEL: Two!

CASS: Are you being serious right now?

ANGEL: Three!

ZAIRE: We don't wanna cry conspiracy or nothing, but we were on the verge of having the greatest winning streak of all time, and to have it end like that left a sour taste in our mouths.

ANGEL: Four!

ZAIRE: And then in our big match at the pay per view, my man just slapped me down to the ground.

ANGEL: Five!

CASS: I get it Brulé, but that looked like an honest mistake out there with Mr. White being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ANGEL: Six!

ZAIRE: How can that be the case every. single. time. we have a match? I'm thinking we should have a ref out there who knows where to be and when to be there.

ANGEL: Sev...

The two turn to look over at Angel who got sidetracked mid-count by something on his phone.

CASS: I believe that there is a little confirmation bias. You keep expecting things to be...let's call it 'off' in your matches as far as officiating goes, and they keep happening, right? For all you know, you're subconsciously putting yourselves in these positions where nothing can go right. Answer this for me, Dulé: did you really have to try to knock him off the apron? He was already out of the ring and out of the way, or did you really have to try to take such a cheap shot to give yourself the advantage?

ZAIRE: A cheap shot?! How dare you.

ANGEL: There was nothing cheap about it. I subscribe to the motto that all's fair in love and war, and we did exactly what was necessary to win that match.

ZAIRE: Yeah, it wasn't cheating, it was smart, dare I say revolutionary, tag team wrestling. You don't wanna get knocked off the apron? Dodge!

CASS: The point is--

ZAIRE: Hold up. All's fair in love and war? Where does the love come into play in all of this?

ANGEL: You wouldn't understand; it was an incredible two weeks...

Angel looks off to the side, wistful.

CASS: The point is that this whole controversy is a two-way street of both parties doing questionable things and refusing to meet in the middle.

ANGEL: Why would we be in the middle of the street? Of all the places to hold a meeting...

CASS: The point is that I don't need this petty conflict to drag on forever and be just another thing I have to worry about when there are other, pressing matters that I have to address on a weekly basis.

ZAIRE: That you have to worry about? Ha! You're not with me wrestling in the ring with that nagging thought in the back of your head wondering when that snake is gonna strike again.

ANGEL: Our fear keeps us up at night.

Cass laughs incredulously.

CASS: Your fear?

ZAIRE: It starts with him slapping me down to the mat, and, all of a sudden, he's got a taste for blood. Who knows what he'll do next? Has anyone ever really stopped to think what that man is capable of? All that pent up rage and aggression and frustration of being pushed around all the time, and now he's looking for revenge, and he chose us to be his victims.

ANGEL: Look what happened to Guri! That poor oaf is so big that he couldn't help but take out White, and all of a sudden he's getting beaten by Paul Anderson? Coincidence?

ZAIRE: From where we were sitting in catering--

ANGEL:--in our prior engagement--

ZAIRE: --that three count seemed a little fast.

ANGEL: Definitely not regulation timing.

ZAIRE: We're gonna have to take matters into our own hands.

ANGEL: We're gonna have to investigate and solve this mystery just like Gum...

ZAIRE: Gumshoes?

ANGEL: No, like...

Cass slaps a palm on the oak desk, causing both men to jump but also successfully getting their attention.

CASS: I'm trying to help you guys resolve this issue, and you're not taking it seriously. If there's one thing I don't care for, it's having my time wasted. If you're set on exacerbating this issue, then for the sake of keeping the peace I'll just have to--

ZAIRE: What are you gonna do, suspend us?

CASS: Actually...

The eyes of both Angel and Zaire fly open wide as they realize they might have talked themselves into a bad situation.

ANGEL: Now, hang on, Cass, we were just playing.

ZAIRE: A little bit of fun, you know?

ANGEL: We love it here.

ZAIRE: We love not being suspended even more.

ANGEL: Wrestling every week? There's nothing like it.

ZAIRE: Nothing even comes close.

ANGEL: And have I ever mentioned how much I love the way you run Genesis?

ZAIRE: Firm, but fair. Simply not enough strong, independent women out there given a chance to shine.

ANGEL: I'm not a woman, and I'm inspired.

ZAIRE: We're truly lucky to have you, Cass. Did you do something with your hair recently, by the way?

ANGEL: And you get younger every time I see you. What is your secret?

ZAIRE: Wow, that dress looks amazing. Your stylist deserves a raise.

ANGEL: And you're kind, compassionate and caring enough to see how tragic it is that I beat Bob Luger and Kayden Kynra in--

Again, Cass slaps the desk. The action retains a 100% success rate.

CASS: ACTUALLY, I'm going to make sure that Mr. White remains the official in your matches, and, whether you like it or not, you will learn to coexist. And after the Cyborg Invitational, if you're still unhappy with the officiating, we'll have another sit down to discuss the matter. Let's get a bigger sample size before we go jumping to conclusions and making rash decisions.

ANGEL: I got a better idea.

Angel holds up his phone to show the webpage he's been looking at.

ANGEL: If Dulé's gonna be the research dummy to give you 'evidence' of what's already clear to us: that that crooked ref has it out for us over an honest mistake--

ZAIRE: Dummy? What do you mean dummy?

ANGEL: --then I'm going to take matters into my own hands and find a solution that will satisfy us all.

Cass squints her eyes to make out what's on the phone. She crosses her arms seconds later.

CASS: A referee bootcamp? You think I'm going to cave in and get you your own referee for your matches? An action that will open a whole other can of worms? What happens when everyone wants their own referee, huh? And what happens when two people in the same match each want their own referee to officiate?

ANGEL: You're thinking about this all wrong, Cass.

CASS: I'm thinking about this logically. That's not a realistic scenario, and not a proposition I'm willing to entertain.

ANGEL: We don't need an outside referee. I'll do the bootcamp myself, even pay for it out of pocket. Then, when I come back, I can guarantee that every match I call will be right down the middle.

CASS: Wow, I never thought about it like that. It's so genius that I feel like such a fool for it never occuring to me before. This is pretty much the perfect solution to everything except: How in the world are you going to officiate your own matches?

Angel looks back at Cass, dead serious.

ANGEL: You let me worry about that.

Angel gets up and walks off, leaving Dulé and Cass alone in the room.

ZAIRE: What did he mean by dummy?

CASS: Get out of my office.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Why are you such a god at these, 10/10

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:18 pm

you're always praising them yet 0 main events this season

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:38 am

Genesis comes back from a commercial break with Dulé Zaire standing by with famed CMV interviewer: Guy.

GUY: Hey, Dulé, it's nice to have someone to interview again ever since Teddy left.

ZAIRE: Who?

GUY: Are you...are you doing the thing?

ZAIRE: What? I actually really don't kn...forget it. You wanted to ask me something?

GUY:We're one week into the Cyborg Invitational, and ... well, you're already down two matches.

Zaire laughs and rubs the back of his head.

ZAIRE: Yeah, the math seems off, doesn't it?

GUY:It really feels like you're gonna have a huge mountain to climb if you want to finish in the top four, much less as the winner.

ZAIRE: And that's you professional opinion?

GUY: If watching wrestling counts as a profession, sure.

ZAIRE: I know you could look at my record and think, 'damn, no wonder Dulé retired.' And you'd be half right, but the other half is that I'm having the time of my life. In a different timeline, you know I woulda loved to pick up those W's, but you saw those matches. I went down swinging, and when this tournament is over, people will be talking about how these were the greatest series of matches they've ever seen one man have. I made Reece and Ortiz and Wolf sweat a little for those wins, if I do say so myself.

GUY:Reece and Ortiz? But that's the same..

ZAIRE: It's an inside joke; you wouldn't understand.

GUY:Oh my god.

ZAIRE: What I'm trying to say is that: I might go zero and five, but those are gonna be the best damn five matches you've ever seen. BUT, I'm not out here trying to drop every match, what kind of mindset is that? Check this out: I've been in a tag team for months, and, before that, I was retired. So there's a little ring rust. Even Ortiz...are you happy I called him that?

GUY:That you called him by his name?

ZAIRE: Even he tried out the whole singles wrestling thing before he called in his boyfriend to help him out. And that's not offensive, Guy., 'cause that's actually his boyfriend.

GUY: Husband, actually.

ZAIRE: What's the difference?

GUY: Well...

ZAIRE: The difference is that he has a boyfriend and a husband....

GUY:They're the same pers...

ZAIRE: While I have a beautiful wife, a gorgeous little girl who's gonna get a baby brother or sister in a couple of months, not to mention that my bar is looking better than it ever has before. Speaking of, why have you never stopped by to visit?

GUY:I'd love to! Where is it?

ZAIRE: Don't ask silly questions. The point is that I'm a lucky man, and I have plenty enough to be happy about and grateful for that I'm not gonna let two losses weigh be down. Besides, we're missing the most important part: now I'm in position to make history by being the FIRST man to lose two matches and go on to win the whole thing.

GUY:The mathematical possibility of that aside, you've caused quite a stir with the altercations you've gotten into with referee Perry White. You're not worried that will come into play during the remainder of the Invitational?

ZAIRE: Man, I was trying to remain upbeat by giving Ortiz and Wolf their props, even shook the guy's hand, then you had to go and bring that up.

GUY:I'm sorry if that's a touchy subject, but it's also been kind of hard to ignore.

ZAIRE: Nah, man it's cool, but I'm starting to think that Cass was right when she called this a self-fulfilling prophecy. We keep expecting things to go wrong with the officiating, and then it does. Now I won't say they've got it out for me, but I feel like they're trying to send a message, and they're trying their best to be slick with it. I'm thinking they're feeling threatened that Brett is trying to become one of them.

GUY:Even on Reality Wrestling?

ZAIRE: Does no one else see it but us? Let me get my phone, check this out:

ZAIRE: Now why did he have to walk in front of me like that? And why did he have to look so deeply into my eyes when he counted the pin? They may not be physically getting involved, but their mind games haven't gone unnoticed. I'm not gonna let it get to me, though. I'm gonna be the bigger man, and I'm gonna take the high road. If they want to hold a grudge because we rightly called them out on their nonsense, let them be that way. When Brett's back, we won't have to waste our energy on them anymore.

GUY:But how is he going to referee your own matches?

ZAIRE: You let us worry about that.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next