Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Championship should be offered as tribute in the Ultimate Sacrifice Match at Sacrifice

71% 71% 
[ 10 ]
29% 29% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 14

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 am

I'm hoping for tomorrow, but I'm sick as a dog right now, probably gonna have to postpone again

_________________
1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5441
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 pm

ok yeah i'll be live tomorrow around 3 or 4

_________________
1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5441
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Solaris Arc on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 pm

I demand that we rig that vote.

_________________
ACHIEVEMENTS B R U H
Josh Wolf:
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
avatar
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1233
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 21
Location : JoeJa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Few hours baby boys

_________________
1x CMV Anarchy champion
1x CMV Tag Team champion

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5441
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Solaris Arc on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:35 pm

School got cancelled so good.

_________________
ACHIEVEMENTS B R U H
Josh Wolf:
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
avatar
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1233
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 21
Location : JoeJa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by HellishxHades on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 pm

I'm Waiting! I'm Waiting! I'm Waiting!

For an Anarchists burial

_________________
Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship. /  Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
avatar
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Miztacular on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Hellish, if you have no faith in your caws and never believe they should win, why should anybody else?

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 7058
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by HellishxHades on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Idk. I'm 75% sure Anarchists have a chance. But with my luck, the 25% will happen

_________________
Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship. /  Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
avatar
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by HellishxHades on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

I want them to win, I just believe everyone else Caws are better than mine.

_________________
Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship. /  Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship / CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
avatar
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1631
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 20
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Fusion Card Ep. 109 (#413)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum