-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Tag Team Anarchy

Go down

Tag Team Anarchy

Post by HellishxHades on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 am

As Fusion returns from commercial break, we find Crowe and Caleb Reed, standing in a room that has been destroyed, and Caleb holding a spray paint bottle in his hand.

Crowe:
Look. I didn't want to be King. Hell, only reason I even tried in the first place is because I wanted to cause a little anarchy. If we are Anarchists, then why would we want a king. Of course there was a shot at the World title, but that not the reason I came back to CMV, I came back to stick it to Jon, and become tag champs with his brother.

Caleb started to shake the paint bottle.

Caleb Reed:
Cause of Crowe, I got my first win in CMV, well,
in wrestling in general. So, there one thing to check off my bucket list for life. Next is some Tag Gold.

Caleb walked of screen, and we hear him spraying the paint.

Crowe:
You see, Day 1. We challenge them to a match.
They accepted the match. Week 2 came around and no match to be found. Me and Caleb, waited and waited, thinking maybe Johnny would put us on the Pre show for Requim. Well shocker the authority didn't do anything for the little guys. In fact they got a shot at the tag titles, and they won them. Well, Hans and Braun, where have you been. Me and Caleb have been waiting and waiting, to fight you, to a match you already accepted. So tell me. Are you to scared to face us. We didn't want the belts at first, but now you have them, and you been running from us since Day 1. So stop running, and fight like men.

Crowe begins to walk of screen when Caleb walks back into frame.

Caleb Reed:
I mean all we want to do is cause a little bit of Anarchy.

Caleb follows Crowe off screen, as the camera pans over to see an Anarchy A was speak painted over a bloated image of Dance Party holding the Tag Titles.

Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) 
George King - NGW Championship - Final  /  NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) /   European Championship / Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship 
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down