Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

Punishments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punishments

Post by Miztacular on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:29 pm

The initial pyro hits always, the crowd are on their feet roaring at the top of their lungs ready and waiting for this colossal fallout episode of Ferocity, the camera pans around the arena as the voice of Ferocity, Mr Gnashtastic from the commentary desk can be heard from the PA system.

Mr Gnashtastic:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen and here we are for the fallout episode of Ferocity following what was an EPIC Revelations Pay Per View. I can only imagine what is set to come our way tonight upon seeing the return of Jade Divine and Lexin Damjen this past Sunday but boy am I excited for what is in store tonight!

Mr Gnashtastic:
Uh Oh..

Mr Gnashtastic applies an ice pack to his cheeks following the nasty slap he received from Riley Dixon this past Sunday at Revelations as Laura Sampson's theme hits the PA System. The crowd immediately rain down a crescendo of boo's towards the Ferocity General Manager before she has even come out from behind the curtain. Moments go by and out she comes, looking as annoyed as ever, flanked by Raiden Brooks and Riley Dixon the trio begin to make their way down the ramp towards the ring.

Mr Gnashtastic:
Oh god that Vixen Riley Dixon is there with them...

Riley darts a glare in the way of the commentator as they make their way down the ramp. As per usual, Raiden Brooks climbs onto the apron from the floor and stands by in wait for Laura Sampson who storms up the steps across the apron to where Raiden has the ropes held open for her General Manager and in she steps, followed shortly by Brooks. Riley on the other hand walks around the ring to the side, climbing the apron and taunting the crowd before entering the ring while behind her Laura Sampson marches towards the center of the ring and towards the hard camera. She raises the microphone to her mouth and begins to talk through gritted teeth.

Laura Sampson:
This Sunday.... Was a disaster.

The crowd begin Jeering Sampson, rubbing in the fact that a lot of the results this past Sunday went against her, Sampson looks around the crowd with a look of disgust on her face, she raises the microphone to her mouth once again speaking with Intensity.

Laura Sampson:
Where do I even start! With the disgusting performance by Angelina Hawkins? Winters blasphemy against Raiden here? Or that pigsty of a Main Event. IT WAS A SHAMBLES! You can all keep laughing, jeering, whatever. But at the end of the day, you're wasting your breath, because what I say goes around here and you will all soon respect that. I guess we best start from the top. With that despicable, pitiful duo of Cassie Maverick and Fury. I have to admit I didn't expect anybody to come out and help you Fury. But I guess, when you're at rock bottom like Cassie Maverick currently is, you'll do anything to get back into the spotlight. Well Cassie Maverick, I pity that you have to stoop as low as helping your enemy to remain relevant. But I'll give you a way out. Because I know more than anything, the two of you have BIG Ego's, and so tonight. Cassie Maverick, Fury, lets put your new alliance to the test, Amy Winters needs a challenger at Infiltration. Tonight, we will see your new found friendship tested, because the two of you will collide in singles action, to determine who will MAIN EVENT, Infiltration alongside Amy Winters for the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship. The two of you have ego's, I know Cassie wants that belt back more than anything. Let's see just how well "Bad Company" holds up under this kind of internal stress. I think your alliance will be short lived and I can't wait to see it crumble.

Laura Sampson lowers her microphone momentarily as the crowd begins to chant a mix of "We want Fury" and "Let's go Cassie". Laura nods her head in response before she presses on.

Laura Sampson:
The division in the crowd is evident, and the division within Bad Company will be no different. Rest in Piece Bad Company. Revelations to the Fallout show. The shortest lived alliance in CMV history, but that's what happens when you combine two ego's together. But... Speaking of Amy Winters! Going into Revelations, I had the utmost respect for the fastest rising British Competitor arguably in CMV history. But then she went and did something stupid. Something to really get under my skin. Amy Winters went out of her way to target Raiden Brooks, make her look like a fool while she was fighting someone else. Eliminating her from the Women's Intercontinental Championship Match at Revelations. Well Amy. You've certainly done well since making your debut here in CMV, in fact, some would say that this season has been yours so far, picking up a belt, beating nearly everybody you've fought. Well, there's someone on this roster that's done that, but better. You see Amber Briggs is UNBEATEN in singles action this season. In fact, her only loss this season, was a multi-woman match which YOU won. So tonight, I'm going to give the unstoppable force that is Amber Briggs a chance to redeem herself. WITH Xander Slate ringside. Amy Winters will take on Amber Briggs. The loser, will see their Championship defended inside the Elimination Chamber at UnChained whether they are Champion or not.

You see Amy, if there's one thing you don't do, it's disrespect The Establishment. So now, after you lose tonight to Amber Briggs. If you SOMEHOW make it past either Fury or Cassie Maverick at Infiltration, you will defend your women's Intercontinental Championship inside the Elimination Chamber at UnChained. While the other Chamber, will be to determine which competitor has the drive, the determination, to dethrone Quinn-Belle. Ally Cage, you got lucky at Revelations, it was my fault for putting an absolute failure in Champion in the form of Angelina Hawkins against you. Hawkins, you have let me down and for that, you will find your future to be a very painful one, as you face Raiden Brooks in four weeks time at Revelations, and there'll be no running as the match will be inside a steel cage.

Laura lowers her microphone, turning to Raiden, whispering something into her ear, Raiden nods her head while receiving a pat on the back from the Ferocity General Manager before she continues.

Laura Sampson:
Watch out Hawkins, because while you might be able to walk into Infiltration, you most certainly won't be able to walk out of it on your own two feet. But alas, Hawkins wasn't the only one to let me down at Revelations. No Morality, the most dominant stable in the history of the women's Division came to a stunning halt at the hands of Quinn, Divine and Damjen. I'll give you credit Miss Vicious, you had a plan, you tried your hardest by taking out Willow, but it's a shame that your hardest just wasn't enough. I respect your intuition, but as a leader you lead your team to failure, but not only have you failed them, but you failed me too. As for you Quinn. You probably think you're very smart, calling out to your old buddy Jade Divine. Bringing in someone with a bone to pick with No Morality in the form of Lexin Damjen. It was smart I'll give you that. But it might well just come back to bite you in the ass. because as of right now, Lexin Damjen and Jade Divine are BOTH entered into the Number One Contendership Elimination Chamber. Bringing them back might have saved you tonight, but in the long run it could well cost you your Women's Undisputed Championship. In fact, I'm going to show you it means nothing. Because tonight Quinn, you will face No Morality. BY YOURSELF! Three on one. Enjoy.

The crowd offer a mixed response, some happy to see Quinn get her comeuppance. Others on the side of Quinn, realising that even Quinn doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. Sampson simply shrugs her shoulders and continues on, however dropping the intense look and talking as normal.

Laura Sampson:
However! There was one beacon of hope at Revelations, the light at the end of the tunnel if you will.

Laura turns towards Riley, extending her arm, pointing at the Chicago native.

Laura Sampson:
Ladies and Gentlemen this woman right her is a god among all of you. She is UNBEATEN on PPV. She went toe to toe with the longest reigning CMV Women's Tag Team Champion and she made her quit, she made her give up, with ease. Ignore what that dumb buffoon on commentary says. It was not a struggle, it wasn't even close. It was Riley Dixon doing what Riley Dixon does best, and that's dominating her opponents, outclassing them. It wasn't even a match at Revelations. It was a one sided beat down and Riley was swinging the hammer. This past Sunday she proved what I've been saying, that she is untouchable. When it isn't an illegal knee coming at her face you simply can't lay a finger on her. I doubt she was even trying! You know what a performance like that deserves?! A spot, in that Number One Contenders Elimination Chamber! Be--

Before Laura can continue on, Riley steps forward, resting her hand on the shoulder of Sampson, cutting her off in her tracks. Sampson turns around and lowers her microphone, raising an eyebrow towards Riley, who gestures for the microphone. Laura smiles briefly, however before turning the microphone over to Riley, she wraps up her speech.

Laura Sampson:
Ladies and Gentlemen! It is time for you all to take a knee, because the second coming of Christ is about to address all of you peasants.

Laura turns back to Riley, passing her the microphone. Riley steps forward looking to talk while Laura claps her on.

-Open to Alveuss

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Punishments

Post by C9 Alveuss on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:20 am

Riley Dixon
Hold on there a minute Laura

Riley flashes her usual devious grin and Laura stops clapping, looking on at Riley curiously.

Riley Dixon
You’re right! Of course you’re right, this past Sunday at Revelations, I dominated Debra Cox, I outclassed her in every single way imaginable and simply put, I destroyed her. I proved exactly what we’ve both been saying since I arrived and it’s that I am the future of this WOMEN’S division and I put the mistakes of the past behind me. Just like I said I was going to do, I’ve hospitalized Debra Cox and you all will not be seeing her again for a good, long while. There’s still a problem though Laura. Oh yeah there’s still a huge problem here and that is that these people here in attendance, the women in the back and that twat over there on commentary still aren’t getting it. They’re all blind to reason and can’t see exactly what’s been taking place right in front of them.

This past Sunday there were no stipulations which turned the match in my favor. There was nobody at ringside helping me out and holding my hand through my match. Just like in my matches with Jenny Wheeler and Sophia Gibson, I did it all by myself without breaking a sweat. That is a fact. Yet, if I let you finish that sentence Laura and you grant me a spot in that elimination chamber, they’re all gonna forget that fact and claim I have everything I have and am where I am because I have you in my corner pulling all the strings for me. I can’t allow that. They need to learn. I will not just accept the spot that you are offering me in the elimination chamber match.

Completely taken aback and a little shocked at what she’s hearing, Laura takes a step towards Riley and speaks to her which the mics don’t pick up. Still grinning and eerily calm, Riley hold out her hand almost pushing Laura back.

Riley Dixon
This is an opportunity to hammer the fact that I am the future of this division into everyone’s thick skulls. One that I will take and comfortably do without breaking a sweat yet again and deny everyone the excuses of saying that you helped me. Ally Cage had to prove herself and earn her way into the chamber by winning a qualifying match right? Nobody looks at her and thinks she’s a joke that’s had people doing her favors so you know what? I will do that too. In fact Laura, I will do that AND I will do you a personal favor all at the same time, think of it as a little thank you for being the first one to take a chance and believe in me.

A few minutes ago Laura you announced a match to take place at Infiltration, I want you to make another one. An elimination chamber qualifying match between me and one of the women who failed you this past Sunday. I think Miss Vicious needs to be taught a lesson on what happens when you lead everyone down a path to failure and let everyone down, what better place to teach her that lesson than in her home country of England and who better to teach the failure of a leader a lesson than the leader of the next women’s generation?

Riley lowers the mic staring at Laura who has a little light bulb moment as a huge smile begins to creep across her face too. Folding her arms and taking a step back nodding at Riley, almost looking like a proud mother to the Chicago native.

Riley Dixon
Then it’s settled! It’s great all round. I will beat some damn sense into Miss Vicious and she will learn her lesson, I will earn my way into the elimination chamber and not a single solitary one of you can say a damn thing about it. I am the future of this division, I am a goddess among you all and as if I haven’t proven that to you all already, I’ll just go and prove it again.

Lowering the mic from her face and holding her arms out Riley taunts the fans who shower her with jeers all the while Laura and Raiden stand behind her, Laura clapping once again. As the booing seems to go on forever Riley begins to laugh at all of them, lowering her arms completely and just looking around at them all. Finally it begins to quiet down a little bit and Riley speaks once more.

Riley Dixon
There’s one thing I forgot to say to you Laura. A request. There are two of us in this ring with you right now, only one of us actually won our match at Revelations.

Offence taken, Raiden tilts her head slightly at Riley curiously, letting her know to be careful with what she says next. Noticing this, Riley lets slip another brief smile before hiding it again and continuing.

Riley Dixon
I want to make sure than not only am I taken seriously, but we as The Establishment are taken seriously. Raiden’s loss can’t go unchecked. I understand I am set to compete against Aerora here tonight, the woman who pinned Raiden in the 4-way? I would like that match to take place under extreme rules so I can show her and everyone else what an awful mistake she made on Sunday.

Hesitant at first because she doesn’t know what’s going through the mind of Raiden standing beside her, Laura doesn’t really give much more of a response than a gentle nod and an okay. Not intimidated at all, Riley presses her hand down on Raiden’s shoulder, grinning at her much bigger ally and gives Laura a hug which the general manager happily accepts before Riley’s music begins playing. Breathing a sigh of relief that nothing transpired between Raiden and Riley, Laura begins to exit the ring and walk up the ramp, followed closely by Raiden. Riley exits at the other side and hands the microphone over to the announcer in the booth before walking over to the commentary table. Riley simply stands in front of the table for a moment, leaving Mr Gnashtastic cowering in fear at the other side of it. As if almost feeling sorry for the pitiful little man in front of her Riley decides not to do anything and walk away smirking, going to catch up with Laura and Raiden. The scene ends with a close up of Mr Gnashtastic, still holding an ice pack to his face.

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Mr Money in the Bank, 2017 Newcomer of the Year
Riley Dixon - My only hope for a successful caw
Rubik - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion
C9 Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Punishments

Post by Miztacular on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:57 am

I loved this, great read!

Admin
Admin