-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Prima Donnas of the Gutter

Go down

Prima Donnas of the Gutter

Post by C9 Alveuss on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:51 am

As CMV Ferocity episode #37 comes to a close a new video pops up on the official CMV website, the thumbnail of which being the distraught face of Ally Cage from earlier in the night after she was stripped of her Hardcore Championship rematch at Revelations. The video very quickly accumulates a lot of clicks and views because of the fan favourite’s apparent role in it but you could imagine the disappointment of a lot of viewers as they open the video only to find the elected future of the women’s division Riley Dixon, sitting alone in the general manager’s office. The Chicago native looks pleased with herself despite her first loss earlier in the evening, spinning around in Laura Sampson’s chair, surrounded by eerie silence. She takes a moment to sit and smile at the camera before breaking said silence.

Riley Dixon
I bet a lot of you are happy that I was put on my ass earlier by Ally Cage right? Well, were happy. I can’t imagine you were all thrilled with what happened afterwards. The thing is though, you all absolutely should be because look at Ally. Despite how she dresses and dyes her hair to stand out from the other prima donnas around here, she’s still exactly that. A prima donna, someone with a tiny little bit of talent that they’ve let go straight to their head and because of such has developed a massive, cancerous tumor of an ego. Despite her best efforts to stand out from the pack she is still exactly like the rest of them in all the ways that matter. She is a “Vixen” in an evolving “Women’s” division and unless she evolves with that, she should be nowhere near any sort of championship picture.

Now don’t get it twisted in your minds that what happened to Ally tonight happened because she beat me, no. It was all going to happen to her anyway because Laura knows how much of a problem she is and now, you all do too. I mean come on, she hit a pregnant woman for crying out loud. What’s sad is it shouldn’t really come as a shock to anyone because it pretty perfectly sums up the complete lack of respect that seemingly everyone around here has to Laura Sampson and quite frankly, that is disgraceful. There is so much more in store for little Ally believe me, she’s not getting away from this one without any repercussions. Enough about Ally though, as of right now, she is irrelevant.

This Sunday I have my match with Debra Cox, a match that I have wanted for a long, long time. You all need to understand what’s going to happen in this match. I’ve heard that Debra isn’t at 100% going into this but that she’s pushing to go ahead anyway, not that she has a choice in the matter. It wouldn’t make a difference anyway because this match is only ever going to go one way. The two of us are going to walk into that ring on Sunday, and I am going to walk out. Debra, bless her heart, might never walk anywhere ever again. Instead Debra is going to be carried out of Revelations on a stretcher all the way back to the hospital where her dear little sister still lies and she’s going to get herself a comfy, cosy little hospital bed next to her where the hard working doctors and nurses will try their damn best to fix her newly acquired broken neck. That is of course if someone can fund both of their medical bills which are sure to pile up very quickly. If not then well, it was nice knowing you Debra.

Despite the disgusting things that Riley is saying she still has her devious grin smacked across her face. She is showing absolutely no remorse for what she has done or what she is promising to do.

Riley Dixon
Once I destroy Debra this Sunday my career can finally get underway. No more joking, no more being made to look the fool, no more “DixnCox”, none of that. Just Riley Dixon doing what she was meant to do from the very beginning and changing our entire division for the better. Out with the old, in with the new, and if I hear sweet little “Mr Gnashtastik” say the word “Vixen” one more time, ESPECIALLY when talking about yours truly, I will bounce his head off of his table so hard that he’ll be eating through a straw for the rest of his life. Then he’ll probably be fired too which if I had my way he would’ve been already since I don’t believe that those without talent should be employed anywhere in the first place.

So ladies, gentlemen, children, women of CMV. Hop on the Riley Dixon bandwagon now because after Sunday this train is finally leaving the station and will stop for absolutely nobody. And mark my words, nobody.

Still grinning, Riley winks at the camera and the feed cuts, ending the video.

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Mr Money in the Bank, 2017 Newcomer of the Year
Riley Dixon - My only hope for a successful caw
Rubik - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion
C9 Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prima Donnas of the Gutter

Post by 316topher on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:57 am

wait i just realized.... I thought Cox was facing her tag team partner dix n cox.... dammit..... imma change my prediction lol

Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Alveuss on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Lol poor Michelle

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Mr Money in the Bank, 2017 Newcomer of the Year
Riley Dixon - My only hope for a successful caw
Rubik - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion
C9 Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:26 pm

GOATRILEY at it again

Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Lol I always thought it was Pre-Madonnas

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Well then hope you'll enjoyed joy because she doesn' support Riley unless she earns her respect that's all I have to say
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum