Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

You will bow

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You will bow

Post by Miztacular on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Following her epic contest with Riley Dixon, Ally Cage climbs the turnbuckle pads in celebration, the crowd erupts in cheer for the former CMV Women's Hardcore Champion, enthralled with her having seen her shut down Laura Sampson's hype train for Riley. Ally Cage leaps off of the ropes back into the ring while Riley begins to recuperate in the corner, still in shock following her first loss since returning. Ally looks over to Riley, making eye contact letting off a wink as if to say "better luck next time" before turning back to the crowd as the celebration continues. However Ally's celebration is short lived when the theme of the current Ferocity General Manager Laura Sampson hits the PA system to the dismay of both Ally Cage and the crowd.

In a moments notice, out from the back she comes, Laura Sampson, a microphone in hand as per usual, flanked by Raiden Brooks the duo make their way down the ramp towards the ring. Ally watches on with a look of curiosity on her face, interested in what Sampson has to say. Raiden climbs onto the apron to which she holds the ropes open for Laura to step through.

Laura Sampson:
How DARE you!

Laura darts a sickening glare towards Ally before turning around to help Riley back to her feet. Checking up on her, ensuring the crown jewel of her new order is alright. Moments pass before Sampson turns back towards the former CMV Women's Hardcore Champion with a look of putrid hate on her face.

Laura Sampson:
Who... Who do you think you are?!

Ally raises an eyebrow, looking around, confused, unsure if Sampson is talking to her, all she did was win her match, Ally looks towards Sampson and points at herself with wide, confused eyes.

Laura Sampson:
You know EXACTLY! What you've done. You have disrespected not only me, not only Raiden, this crowd, the people in the back, the people watching around the world. YOU DISRESPECTED RILEY! I liked you Ally. I did, I recall sitting in the back with you when you were hardcore Champion, and appreciating all of the great matches you put on that helped put Ferocity on the map. But tonight, you crossed a line, and for that you must be punished. I see you up here, celebrating your victory, celebrating that you picked up some momentum ahead of your rematch this Sunday. Well, perhaps we'll share that joy with Amber Briggs and Davina Blair, your two opponents in that match BY STRIPPING YOU OF YOUR REMATCH!

Ally's smile drops as she stares back at Laura, Riley and Raiden in shock.

Laura Sampson:
That's right. You see people, nobody wrongs the establishment! But I'm going to do you one better Ally. This Sunday, you will still have a match, in fact! I'm going to give you a huge opportunity! Because I know there's someone out there hungry for revenge after you beat them at the top of the season. Angelina Hawkins. I'm going to give you the opportunity to share joy with even more people! Because if Hawkins beats you this Sunday. She will be the first entrant in the second Elimination Chamber, which will determine the number one contender for Quinn's Undisputed Championship. Well, actually Quinn won't be champion by then, No Morality have something to say about that. Don't worry, don't worry! Ally, you can qualify for that chamber too! But, as an added stipulation to that match, you will be DISQUALIFIED! If you use that running knee on Hawkins, like you did to Riley tonight! See, I'm fair, I'm giving you a chance aren't I? Except I'm taking away that career threatening move that could have given Riley a CONCUSSION! Yet all of you here in the crowd tonight cheer her?! For attempting to take another persons life tonight in this very ring! I SHOULD FIRE YOU! But I did like you once, so you can get let off a little easier, just this once. But if you ever pull something like this again on Riley, you're done.

Ally Cage marches forward towards Laura, however her push forward is interrupted by the towering Raiden Brooks standing in between her and Laura. Laura smiles at Ally as she continues on.

Laura Sampson:
You see people, you probably think I'm overreacting, but that's not the case. Standing in front of you right now is the literal second coming of Christ as far as the Women's Division goes. Right now for whatever reason, you're struggling to see that. But over time, as she knocks off legend after legend, champion after champion, you will all slowly come around and jump onto the hype train. But the train has already left the station, you either love her or you hate her, and if you hate her, you're on the wrong side. Tonight, was but a single step back in order to take one thousand steps forward. This Sunday at Revelations, will be that first step when she destroys Debra Cox. Ally Cage here is a former Hardcore Champion, you know what that means? She needs goofy stipulations to win her matches, she needs weapons to get the advantage, she needs ILLEGAL KNEES! Well Riley here, she doesn't need that, and this Sunday when she goes one on one with Debra Cox she will prove it, when she pins one half of the longest reigning CMV Women's Tag Team Champions CLEAN! In the center of the ring. While you on the other hand, Ally. Will be tapping out to Angelina Hawkins, with ever tap of the hand on the mat you draw further and further from the Championship picture, because that's what happens when you disrespect the Establishment, when disrespect the future of this Division, the new Queen, whatever name you wish to call her, she is wrestling royalty, and you will bow.

Ally Cage stares at Laura with a look of anger in her eye, Raiden steps aside and Laura closes in, nose to nose with Ally.

Laura Sampson:
I don't think you heard me, little girl.

BOW.

The two engage in a momentary stare down, Riley and Raiden walk around, flanking Ally Cage, giving her no room to breath, sensing as much she thrusts her forearm into the face of Laura Sampson, knocking her down to the mat before quickly sliding out of the ring, making her escape she runs up the ramp while Raiden and Riley help Sampson to her feet, the trio watch on in a grimace as the camera fades to black.

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You will bow

Post by Maurie on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:38 pm

No I won’t

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:05 pm

How dare she hit a pregnant woman.

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

@WhiteRabbit Smiley and I were lost in the Sahara Desert but we're back in the states now. Will return SOON!

RAW POWER
#RideOrDie
#KliqRulz
Matthew
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : K I S S I N G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:08 pm

It's disgusting

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Well Ally didn' show any disrespect.
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:31 pm

SHE BEAT RILEY THAT IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING

TELL EM ALVEUSS

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Then what of joy hmmm? Is she showing disrespect?
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Alveuss on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:08 am

Disrespecting Riley. How DARE you?

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Mr Money in the Bank, 2017 Newcomer of the Year
Riley Dixon - My only hope for a successful caw
Rubik - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion
C9 Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:12 am

I just noticed your sig lol

Admin
Admin