-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

War Pursues

Go down

War Pursues

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:34 pm

As Wednesday Night Unmatched continues on, the PA System begins playing as the Businessman himself, Charlie Garfield comes out, looking fairly agitated and angry. He finally get’s in the ring, looking disgusted at the crowd, before snickering.

Now people are gonna start to ask what happened to me? Not where do I stand in this one sided battle between getting screwed and talked down like some kind of one night stand! No, it’s where do I stand? Where does Charlie Garfield go after being screwed in my last match because of some relationship gone wrong between George King and Chet Taylor? Well let me tell you something! I ain’t going anywhere, not when I still have that Royalty Wannabe hogging up the spotlight and that toned-down Hipster wanting in on it as well. Chet, I earned my spot at a title shot, where the hell did you come from, mate? Oh, that’s right! You came out of irrelevancy because you had your Syndicate buddies to back up against “The Kingdom” and not have them fight their own battles. So Chet, you want a battle, you want a fight? Fight me! You honestly have no reason NOT to. We both want George King’s head and we both want the European Championship. So how about doing both of us a fav-

And before he could continue on with his sentence, Charlie is interrupted by the bright flair of lights coming from the entrance, as it is the German Bombshell herself, Lola Spenz, comes out in a darkish blue skirt/shirt combo, smiling at Charlie, who looks weirdly annoyed at Spenz. Lola begins sassy-like walking down to the ring, skipping abit. He finally get’s in the ring, giving her signature split roll backflip into the ring, kneeling down, looking at Charlie. She get’s up, smiling at the British Man, who just stances, ready for a fight.

Oh, Charlie Bird! Chaaaarlieeee Biiiiiird!! Oh there you are! Charlie Bird, let me ask you something, sweetie; Why are you out here, wasting my valuable time on spitting some nonsense claiming you are the next contender to the European title? As far as I’m concerned, you don’t deserve the gum on my heel! But thus, you come out here and basically plead to the King and my future Baby-Daddy for a shot at the title. You want to put your hand in the pot, and honey, that pot got nothing for you but the cold, hard truth. Now go run along before you get hurt.

Charlie get’s heated, now getting ready to fight, as Lola begins taking off her earrings, getting ready for the conflict, before the lights turn off. The crowd are confused as much as Lola and Charlie. But then, the PA System begins playing a video package of flashes of Lightning and the sound of thunder off in the distance. Then a shadowed figure comes out, as the lights come back on and the crowd go into a frenzy, cheering to death at the arrival of the unknown commer, who is to be the returning SAKURA GEDO!! The Japanese-Born Superstar is back after nearly 4-5 months out of action, having a new get-up and look to himself. He get’s down to the ring, with both Lola and Charlie still battle-ready. Sakura grabs a microphone, staring intensely at the two.

You two….need to...SHUDDUP!! You two….need a fight? Want a fight? Well…..YOU GOT ONE!!

Both men are confused, as Gedo runs at Charlie, hitting him with a powerful dropkick, sending him out of the ring. Lola looks to hit a big boot on Sakura, but is soon contered into a leglock inverted cloverleaf transitioned from a kneebar. Spenz is struggling in pain, but Charlie is in to save the day, springboarding ontop of Sakura, before going for the kill on Lola who hit a Rolling Cutter out of nowhere on Charlie. Sakura slowly get’s up to his feet, before Lola throws him into the ropes, only to be countered into a float over neckbreaker. With both Lola and Charlie down, Sakura hightails it out of the ring, before officials and refs come into the ring to break up a now eased war between the three, with the returning Sakura Gedo having the high hand….

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish