Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Miztacular on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:47 am

How tf is Bettey strong enough to lift some of the heavier Vixens up for the pop up cutter and gourdbuster gts pls explain

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.



Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6997
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by MLP on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:50 am

Papa Gnasher wrote:How tf is Bettey strong enough to lift some of the heavier Vixens up for the pop up cutter and gourdbuster gts pls explain
rewatch bettey vs dawn and bettey vs damjen

_________________
avatar
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 962
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Miztacular on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:52 am

Dawn and Damjen aren't heavy tho

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.



Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6997
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by MLP on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 am

what ever

_________________
avatar
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 962
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Miztacular on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:17 am

Damn tomcat

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.



Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6997
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 pm

For Fury
Signatures:
-Stone Cold stunner 3 (FURY STUNNAH!!)
-Rocket Kick 1 (Kick in the Teeth)

Finishers:
-Jackhammer 1 (Symphony of Destruction)
-Spear 7 (Famous last words)

Gavin
Signatures:
-Combination 5 (Honey Badger don't care)
-Burning Hammer 1 (Gav drop the hammer)

Finishers:
-Hyperdrive (Dominoes Express)
-Schoolboy powerbomb 2 (the Dominoes effect)

_________________
My CAW's:
Fury-2x CMV Vixens Champion 1x CMV Womens IC Champion, 1x CMV Womens Tag team Champion
Mannoroth
Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz





avatar
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 546
Join date : 2015-12-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Maurie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:For Fury
Signatures:
-Stone Cold stunner 3 (FURY STUNNAH!!)
-Rocket Kick 1 (Kick in the Teeth)

Finishers:
-Jackhammer 1 (Symphony of Destruction)
-Spear 7 (Famous last words)

Gavin
Signatures:
-Combination 5 (Honey Badger don't care)
-Burning Hammer 1 (Gav drop the hammer)

Finishers:
-Hyperdrive (Dominoes Express)
-Schoolboy powerbomb 2 (the Dominoes effect)

No more Slaying the Dreamer?

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Elijah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore, 2x Alpha World Champion, 2018 Match of the Year, 2018 Attire of the Year, 2018 Face of the Year
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion



avatar
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3471
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 15
Location : Near Earth
Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Maurie wrote:
Fury/Lady Lisa wrote:For Fury
Signatures:
-Stone Cold stunner 3 (FURY STUNNAH!!)
-Rocket Kick 1 (Kick in the Teeth)

Finishers:
-Jackhammer 1 (Symphony of Destruction)
-Spear 7 (Famous last words)

Gavin
Signatures:
-Combination 5 (Honey Badger don't care)
-Burning Hammer 1 (Gav drop the hammer)

Finishers:
-Hyperdrive (Dominoes Express)
-Schoolboy powerbomb 2 (the Dominoes effect)

No more Slaying the Dreamer?

Well after simming some Matches i learnt that the spear gets countered 80% of the time.
Guess i'll switch the spear out for pop-up powerbomb 2.

Miz can you do that for me, make Furys second fin the Pop-up powerbomb 2?

There you go Maurie 'Slaying the Dreamer' is back.

_________________
My CAW's:
Fury-2x CMV Vixens Champion 1x CMV Womens IC Champion, 1x CMV Womens Tag team Champion
Mannoroth
Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz





avatar
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 546
Join date : 2015-12-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Maurie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Smile

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Elijah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore, 2x Alpha World Champion, 2018 Match of the Year, 2018 Attire of the Year, 2018 Face of the Year
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion



avatar
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3471
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 15
Location : Near Earth
Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV's Signatures/Finishers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum