-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Let me tell you why.

Go down

Let me tell you why.

Post by Miztacular on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:15 am

Mr Gnashtastic:
RILEY DOES IT! WINNING IN HER CMV RETURN! AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS OUT OF THE RING!

Riley's theme hits the PA system following her winning return to the CMV roster, however it's met by an overwhelming wave of boo's from the live audience evidently not happy to see the ultimate underdog Jenny Wheeler lose to the returning Riley Dixon tonight. Riley doesn't let it get to her though, rising to her feet, raising her arms into the air in celebration. Riley makes her way across the ring towards the far corner where she scales the turnbuckles, taunting the crowd, mocking them as she spreads her arms wide in celebration. The crowd jeers in response however Riley simply shakes her head brushing the reception off like it's nothing. She hops down from the turnbuckle pads and walks over to Jenny Wheelers downed body, where she pushes her out of the ring and down to the floor below. As Riley gets back to her feet the peoples eyes and ears are directed towards the stage as the theme of the Ferocity General Manager Laura Sampson hits the PA System, echoing around the arena to the dismay of the crowd.

Riley Dixon looks over to the ramp with a smile on her face as Laura walks out from the back, flanked by the ever intimidating Raiden Brooks who just earlier on in the evening picked up a win over Akira Violet. With a pair of microphones in hand, Laura begins to make her way down the ramp towards the ramp with Raiden flanking up the rear while this is going on, Riley claps in appreciation for her General Manager who climbs up the steel steps and stops on the apron to allow Raiden to hold the ropes open for her. Laura slips through the ropes into the ring passing a microphone to Riley as she steps towards the side of the ring, looking into the hard camera while she speaks.

Laura Sampson:
Tonight was just the beginning. The stars of tomorrow shinned bright tonight. Didn't I tell you last week. That these two Women by my side are the future? Well the future starts now. Because what we witnessed tonight from Riley and Raiden was domination in its most absolute form. This is the beginning, out with the old and in with the new. With that it feels only fitting that we rid CMV of the term "Vixen" I've always thought of that as a silly name. But this, this is more than just a change in title. It is symbolic of the changing of the guard. Those "Vixens" of old are on their way out and are to be replaced by the women of now. Much like the two you see in this ring with me now. For this time next year, it won't be Jade Dynamite you're chanting for, it won't be Kristen Page, it won't be Quinn-Belle. It won't be any of them. Because they are "Vixens" and much like the name, they are on their way out.

Laura Sampson is forced to lower her microphone due to the crowd's loud chanting of "Dy-na-mite" she turns around to face both Raiden and Riley, exchanging words with the two for a moment, giving the crowd time to burn themselves out allowing Laura to continue on.

Laura Sampson:
You cheer for them now, but like Jenny Wheeler and Akira Violet, they along with all of the "Vixens" of old, will fall to the new regime, lead by Riley Dixon, lead by Raiden Brooks. In fact, while we're out here. I'll go ahead and make another announcement here tonight! Debra Cox! The Vixen you saw dismantled in front of your very eyes last week. It is to my knowledge that Riley here, still has some unfinished business with you. I'll let her do the talking as to why after I wrap this up. But I would love nothing more than to allow my hand picked savoir of this Division showcase her talents at the upcoming Revelations Pay Per View, and as such that match will take place under any stipulation she may choose. But to ensure you turn up Debra, should you not. I will stop funding your sisters medical bills and she will be left to fund them herself. You wouldn't want that now would you?

"We want Debra!" the crowd begin to chant, however Laura simply nods her head and presses on.

Laura Sampson:
You can cry out for Debra Cox all you want, rest assured she will not be here tonight. So keep it up, bellow her name to the highest degree, it changes nothing. But that is not all we have to offer! Because Riley Dixon is not the only person in the ring with me entitled to a match at Revelations. Standing by my side, is the definition of dominance. Raiden Brooks, and as of now, it seems as if ZERO of Amy Winters three challengers for Revelations have been confirmed. So alas. I shall confirm them now. Of course, whoever wins that elimination Fatal Fourway, will defend in the Main Event of Infiltration in their home town. We already have Amy Winters, representing England. Well now, Raiden Brooks will represent America, and I'll go ahead and announce Dawn Bryan, representing Canada and Aerora! Representing France! But it doesn't matter who else is in that match. All that matters is that Raiden here is in that match. Because no matter who stands in her way, they'll all fall down.

The crowd now break into a mix of Amy Winters, Dawn Bryan and Aerora chants all of whom remain loved by the CMV Universe. Raiden crosses her arms in displeasure, Riley rolls her eyes sarcastically and Laura continues to talk.

Laura Sampson:
You may cheer for them all you wish, but at the end of the day your cheers will not be in the ring with them as they are decimated one by one by Raiden Brooks, each of them with their shoulders pressed firmly against the mat for the one, two, three. Because at the end of Revelations, The Establishment, and the future will already have one belt to it's name. But if anything, I'm sure there's one thing on the mind of each of you in the crowd, the back, and those watching all around the world, and that question is why? Why have I taken the turn down this road. Why now? Why Riley? Why Raiden?  I'll be happy to answer three of those questions. But I'm sure Riley would like to speak for herself.

Where to start.. Perhaps I'll start with my CMV on screen debut, last year at iMPLOSION when my father brought me out in front of nearly one hundred thousand people in our biggest show of the year and announced me as the new General Manager of Intensity! Immediately I was hit with setback after setback, no respect from the Superstars and Vixens under my authority while I was trying my hardest to do the best job I could. Immediately I was targeted by Syndicate! I had my life threatened! I had to suspend them trying to beat me within an inch of my life with a chair! But if you think that's the worst of it, you'd be sorely mistaken. Because I had to step in the ring with one of the most dangerous women on the roster, who disrespected my work and my name by refusing to defend the belt. Kristen Page, who near enough caved my head in with a knee! I thought things would turn around when I got the opportunity to run Ferocity, but that wasn't the case. Threat after threat after threat. With everyone woman on the roster blaming all of their mistakes on me, like I was the one in the ring with them costing them their matches. They pushed and they pushed and they pushed. This past month, was the breaking point. That bring us to the timing. Riley said it best last week, it was just the right time, it all came together so well. She wanted a way back in, I wanted a new megastar to lead the charge, that is why I picked Riley, that is why I trusted Riley.  

That leaves us with Raiden. Is that really even a question? Look at her! She is a physical specimen. I wanted someone nobody would dare stand up to. Somebody who could make an example of just about anybody. Somebody who's very presence leaves the other women on this roster quivering in their boots. But most importantly. I wanted an answer for Fury. One of the people at the very top of my list. Raiden was misguided under her previous manger. But with my leadership she will lead the new breed of women in this Division as the face of dominance. The definition. Of Dominance. Together the three of us will lead the women's division into a new era, out with the old and in with the new will be its slogan and the new guard will be lead by this person right here.

Laura Sampson turns to Riley Dixon and points at her, as she continues on.

Laura Sampson:
Some of you may have your doubts, but I know for damn sure you'll be proven wrong, I have installed my faith in Riley and soon enough you will all realise the potential she has, and when you do. You'll realise just like me that nobody in this division can hold a candle to her. Now... Over to you Riley.

Laura lowers her microphone and gestures towards Riley to take the reigns.

-Open to Scottish Ryan

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me tell you why.

Post by Alveuss on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 pm

As Laura hands the spotlight over to Riley she takes a step to the side, granting the Chicago native the lion’s share of the ring. Just about having caught her breath back after her first match in around 2 years, Riley gladly takes to the centre with a devious grin that has barely left her face since her actions last week. Before even getting a chance to speak the fans start to pipe up again with another chant for Debra Cox. Riley simply raises her finger to her lips and shushes them which succeeds in ending the chant but only brings forth a chorus of boos which she laughs at and lets pass before speaking.

Riley Dixon
I always felt the term “vixen” wasn’t quite right for what we are here on this show, in this division. It’s not flashy in the same way that the men are called “superstars” and just seems straight up disrespectful and promotes some sort of deprecatory attitude towards us. By us I of course mean us in the ring and those in the back, not you all sitting there on your asses thinking you know what’s best for everything. We are women and I for one welcome this change.

Now don’t get me wrong, I respect a lot of the vixens in the back, I hope to one day be as established and respected as some of them are. It’s a shame that they don’t show that same respect to their boss, instead they’re full of themselves and think they’re irreplaceable, each and every one of them. And as we move forward, the women of tomorrow, we’re going to leave all these disrespectful vixens in the past where they belong along with the derogatory term the carried with them all the way. Akira? Jenny? They’re just the start. Come Revelations Amy Winters and Debra cox will go down all the same and soon enough, the Furys, the Dynamites and the Quinn Belles will be put down too.

Riley lowers the mic as again the fans begin to cheer at the mention of their favorite superstars, namely Dynamite again. Not phased at all however, Riley simply lets it pass with the same grin still on her face.

Riley Dixon
Now Debra…

Riley switches to a mocking tone.

Riley Dixon
My dear old friend, my former partner… Oh how proud I am!

She laughs to herself and turns to Laura and Raiden, Laura smiles and chuckles a little herself while Raiden does not react whatsoever. Going back to to her normal tone Riley continues.

Riley Dixon
You did well for yourself. I wasn’t lying when I said I’m proud of you. It’s easy for you and for others to think of our past and see what I did last week and assume I did that out of jealousy of you. That’s not true at all though. I’ll tell you the same thing I told your poor little sister when just after I damn near broke her neck. It’s nothing personal, you are simply in my way.

It’s not difficult to understand either, you just have to look at when I was last here. 2 Years ago. I came in with all the hope in the world, I believed in myself that I could become the single greatest woman that this company had ever seen. Na, unfortunately my last name is Dixon and that is simply too hilarious for some people to handle. I was paired with you because of your unfortunate name and together we became the biggest running joke in CMV. Let’s be clear, I don’t blame you for any of that Debra. I know full well you hated that as much as I did which is probably why you went and found yourself a new partner as quickly as you could as soon as I left. I understand that and don’t hold any grudges for that whatsoever. I still had that hope though, I never said anything to you or anyone else about it but I always had every intention of coming back and succeeding. I just had to make sure that when I did come back, things would be different. I had to be treated differently.

Laura walks over to Riley and puts her hand on her shoulder causing Riley to turn to her and nod, thankful for the faith that the Ferocity general manager has placed in her. After all unlike Raiden, Riley hasn’t shown anything that would warrant all the trust that Laura has placed in her. To Riley, this win tonight is the first step in paying Laura back for her investment. Laura again backs off.

Riley Dixon
That obviously doesn’t explain why I’ve come after you though Debra so let’s address that. I need to be treated differently, not just by management, but by everyone. Like I said, we were the single biggest jokes in this company, people don’t just forget that. To be treated differently, I need to be looked at differently and right now, clearly after the initial reaction last week, people see me and still think “Oh hey there’s Riley, she was one half of Dix N Cox”. That cannot stand. That will not stand. Therefore to change that, to erase that image that people still have of me, I need to erase you, Debra. Any trace of what used to be will be stamped out, I can promise that. I’m am sorry that you are in my way and that you have to be put down but rest assured, nothing is going to stop me from doing exactly that. So with that said there’s only one question you should really be stressing over…

Riley goes over to lean on the ropes, facing the hard camera, serious look on her face for first time.

Riley Dixon
Who’s going to pay for all the medical bills when you no longer can?

After a moment of eerie silence Riley grins once again and drops the mic to the mat with a loud thud just before her music starts up once more. She steps back to the centre of the ring and is joined by both Raiden and Laura as the general manager raises both of their arms high into the sky, causing the boos to rain down yet again. The segment ends and fades out to commercial break.

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me tell you why.

Post by Miztacular on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Ryan
This promo was magnificent
Riley is a god
Where has she been all my life.

Admin