-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Brief Moment

Go down

Brief Moment

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 pm

As Monday Night Fusion continues on, the PA System begins playing as the crowd cheer, as the Irishman himself, Jay Davis, comes out, smiling at the sheer reaction he gets from the crowd of Portland, Oregon. He walks down the ramp with a slight limp, wearing a slink on his injured arm. The man who was reportedly at RJPW's live shows has come back home. He slowly get into the ring, the crowd continuing to cheer him on, although his slowness from his handicap.

“So….a lot of things have happened in the course of 3 months. I lost my championship for one. I lost half of my year due to therapy and treating my arm. I didn’t want to come out here because I was thinking you people would look at me as weak...afraid...not concerned for my well-being, a daredevil. I wasn’t any of those….I was arrogant. I was selfish and wanted to hog the spotlight for as long as I could. And it cost me my opportunities in the flash of my eyes. I was the 1st man to be eliminated in that fatal four way because my arrogance had covered my acknowledgement that I AM injured. And that I chose to be in that match because of me thinking I was immune to pain or to injuries. And now, I’m in therapy for around 6-7 hours a day and I forced to wear this slink from now until I finally heal up.”

The crowd begins clapping for Davis, as he just looks at the crowd, smiling from ear-to-ear. Tears slowly began running down his face, Davis looking out of mind. He then snapped back into it, rubbing his face from the tears.

“….Now the question is when will I return to in-ring action? When will the technical prodigy himself, return? I’m not certain on if I CAN return. I’ve faced minor injuries before and I’ve taken a couple months off, but I almost lost my arm or atleast movement in my arm. I still think of what could’ve happened and to be honest, it scares me. To know that when in a ring, people have to take it easy with me because my arm has this imaginary bubble-wrap on it. And I don’t want to be taken any less serious when and if I return. Which then leads to Kendall Wolfe. Wolfe, I am coming back for MY championship because I’ll be damned if the man who disrespected CMV in the past is holding that championship. I’m pushing myself to the brink every day and when I do, I think of that moment where YOU held that championship in the air while I was moved to a hospital by ambulance because of how severe my arm was. And Wolfe, when I do comeback, I will show no remorse and no mercy to you.”

Davis leaves the crowd in silence, afew claps heard in the distance. He puts his microphone down on the ring mat, grunting in pain. He get’s out of the ring, slowly but surely, as he limps up the ramp and into the back, the crowd still in shock on what Davis shot at towards the current Light Heavyweight Champion, Kendall Wolfe.

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish