-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Let's Have Some Fun

Go down

Let's Have Some Fun

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 pm

The scene opens up on a buzzing street corner in what looks like Los Angeles, California. The sun is shining bright, it's a beautiful day out and everyone is enjoying themselves. The camera moves into a coffee house, it's not as packed as the owner might like, but as we enter through the door it becomes clear why we're here; Xander Slate sits in the corner, his expensive shades on, and across from him is The Kliq's newest member, Amber Briggs, she's texting on her phone as The OG Dirty Heel sees the camera coming and straightens up his posture, sliding his glasses down his nose a bit as he speaks.

Slate
Hey there-

He turns his head and scans the shop, it's getting pretty loud as a group of five people come in all talking to each other.

Slate
This won't do.

He stands to his feet, pooping his collar and clearing his throat.

Slate
EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT, WE'RE CLOSED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!

The patrons all murmur but do as they're told, exiting the store one by one until it's just Xander and Briggs left in the shot. Slate takes a seat back into his chair, sighing with relief.

Slate
AHHH! That's better! Now as I was about to say; HELLO CMV UNIVERSE! It is indeed I, Xander Slate, CMV veteran, KLIQ brother and oh yeah, STILL, one-half of your World Tag Team champions! We're out and about on this glorious day, celebrating our triumph on this past Genesis ... Well some of us, Bob is out getting his tan on and I think we left Rhys at the gym, he was fighting with some guy who didn't believe that he was a former Undisputed champion ... But myself, the stunning Amber and- Borton ... Borton?

Xander calls out for his tag team partner who pops up from behind the counter, a cup in each hand, being careful not to spill the steaming drinks.

Borton
Yeah- yeah I'm here, just got done with the coffees ... Too bad my cousin wasn't in man, I don't think I made these right ...

Slate
Are you sure that your cousin works here? I mean you said he'd leave the door unlocked for us but we had to smash in the back window ... Well Amber did ...

Randy laughs while Briggs and Slate each grab a cup from his hands, The Milk Man waiting patiently while they take slow sips, trying not to scold themselves. Xander immediately spits his out onto the floor, getting some on Borton's shoes who throws his hands up.

Borton
MY GUCCI BOOTS!

Slate
Randy what is this ...? Oh my god it tastes like, like ... I don't even know, Joey Bacon's ass sweat!

Borton
It's coffee! Well, no, not entirely, you see I couldn't figure out how to work the machines back there, so I just poured some hot water in the cup and threw some beans in ... And they didn't have any more milk so I put some Coke in there and well, they didn't have any sugar either so I just added my gum that I was chewing on.

Briggs
I like it.

Xander wipes is tongue off with a napkin and downs a bottle of water, shaking his head before getting up and throwing out the "coffee".

Slate
God ... Look, hey, you cameraman, right over here, there's a reason that we called you down here. We have a message for VINTAGE!

Borton
You know, those FREAKS we retained our titles against this past Friday night ... With ease might I add!

Slate
Well, funny thing is, we beat them fair and square, but thanks to some poll on CMVWrestling.com, and the general idiotic CMV fanbase, they're getting another shot at our championships at Exodus!

Borton
Where's the justice? Where's the fairness I ask you!?

Slate
There will never be any fairness for The Kliq so long as Cass LaFave is in charge on Genesis. She's out to get us! To hold us back because she's biased towards her baby boy, Tim!

Borton
What a pity.

Slate
No matter though, Kliq is spreading like a wildfire, and soon it'll consume CMV as a whole! Everyone is starting to realize that you're either with us, or against us ... Amber did! And look at her now, the CMV Women's Hardcore champion, congrats, babe!

Briggs
It's an easy choice to make, those worthy are called to action, should they refuse to join this famly, then they don't deserve a place in our new world!

Borton
You really liked my coffee?

Slate
BORTON! ... So Vintage, you get another shot, huh, okay fine. So be it then, but we already BEAT you clean, I made Joey tap like he was choking on his sixth hamburger!

Borton
We have a proposition for you two morons ... Let's step it up a notch!

Slate
Elimination tables match ...? A ladder match ...?

Borton
We'll leave it up to you guys, you know, losers rights and all ...

Slate
Exodus will be the the beginning of The Kliq's great escape from the tyranny of Cass LaFave and all those you would oppose us and keep us down, and our rise back to the top where we belong!

Borton
And it all starts with YOU, Vintage, you'll be used as a message to the rest of our many enemies; mess with us, and you're going to regret it!

The three all 2sweet one another, smirks lighting up their faces.

Borton
Okay, let's bounce from Coffee4U, I wanna go surfing ...

Slate
Wait .. Coffee4U ... Borton, this is Coffee2Good ...

Borton
THAT explains it.

Slate
RUN!

(Open to Topher <3)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum