-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Establishing Authority.

Go down

Establishing Authority.

Post by Miztacular on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Samantha Steel continues her walk of shame up the ramp following her failed post match attack on one half of the CMV Women's Tag Team Champions Debra Cox. Debra Cox leans over the ropes shouting at Steel as she heads to the back. Cox raises her arms up in the air for a brief moment in celebration before turning around to leave the ring and retrieve a microphone from the timekeepers area. Upon grabbing the microphone Debra turns around and slides back underneath the bottom ropes into the ring, with a look of intensity on her face Debra Cox begins to speak into the microphone.

Debra Cox:
I have something to say and I'm not going to wait around any longer. Laura. You can strip me of these belts, you can do whatever you want because I don't want a different tag team partner! My sister will be hospitalised for the near future and as such being stripped of these belts is inevitable, hell you've already practically done as such by confiscating the belt. I'm not on this microphone right now to plead for you to give me more time, or plead for you not to strip me and my sister of our Tag Team Championships. I'm here for something more important. I need to know who did this! I need to know who it was backstage who attacked Michelle. I DEMAND to know! I sure as hell will not take another step out of this ring until I find out who is responsible. Sampson I don't know what your game is but I know damn well that there are cameras around the arena and you're keeping them from me! I don't know why, but I deserve to know! So unless you come out here and tell me, or the culprit comes out here and stops hiding like a coward in the shadows, the show will not go on.

Debra lowers the microphone a moment, spreading her arms wide, shrugging with disappointment at Sampson not having made her way out from the back despite her request.

Debra Cox
Come ooooooon Sampson! Come on out here and show yourself! Explain to the world what you are hiding! Because until you do, this show is going NOWHER---

Before Debra can continue, her wish is granted, and out from the back the current Ferocity General Manager comes, a microphone in her hand and a stern look of determination slapped across her face as she walks down the ramp towards the ring, glaring at one half of the CMV Women's Tag Team Champion's. Laura climbs onto the apron and slowly steps in-between the ropes refusing to take her eyes off of Debra Cox, now in the ring she begins to pace back and forth, eyes remaining locked on the Vixen across the ring from her. Laura stops a few feet from Debra and begins to speak.

Laura Sampson:
Oh you think you're real funny huh? Out here, thinking you run the show, stalling it, acting as if you have all the power. Well tonight was just the start of it. You might have been able to overcome Samantha Steel but don't celebrate anytime soon because what I have planned for you next is far worse. This could have been so much simpler Debra, had you simply come out here tonight, won your match and found a tag team partner everything would have continued as normal. But you had to try and send a message, you had to play the hero. Well in this situation the hero doesn't always win and you'll rue the day you decided to join the long list of Vixens on this brand I have my eye on as a PROBLEM in this division. But while we're out here Debra, I think I'll initiate your first punishment, because to be honest you and your sister don't deserve to remain the CMV Women's Tag Team Champions. You're not relaying a good message to the kids around the world by standing out here and defying my authority. I'm not surprised you were unable to find a tag team partner Debra, in fact, I'll give you one last chance! If anyone in the back wishes to align themselves with this law defying individual, this delinquent. Come out and say so, but just let it be known that if you make that choice, you'll join Debra on my list...

Laura lowers the microphone for a moment, looking around the arena, waiting for a potential interruption from another Vixen in the back, and after a minute or so of waiting, Laura turns back to Debra with a devious smile upon her face and continues talking into the microphone.

Laura Sampson:
Well well well. Your time is up Debra, and seeing as you've failed in your task to find a tag team partner and seeing as you obviously don't care about the Tag Team Championships, I'll do you a favor and strip you of the belts RIGHT NOW, and there's absolutely nothing you can do ab---

Before Laura can finish her statement, the sound of an unfamilliar theme hits the PA System, Laura turns around to the stage raising an eyebrow seemingly shocked that someone in the back dare join Debra Cox in her rally against Authority. Debra on the other hand, crosses her arms curious as to whom in the back would take this risk, the crowd can be heard talking among themselves, unsure how to react. With everybody in the arena having their interest peaked, the camera pans to the stage for the reveal of Debra's savoir.

-Open to the person who this is open to. They know.

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Establishing Authority.

Post by Alveuss on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 pm

The entire arena have their attention turned towards the stage, the two women in the ring included. Despite there being no clue as to who is about to make their way down to save Debra, there are more than a few cheers from those in attendance just for the sheer fact that there is someone coming when all looked lost. As the music starts to pick up, a woman with long blonde hair and a black, sleeveless jacket walks out from the back with her head down, this only brings more confusion however as the woman’s face is concealed by her cap. In the ring Debra walks past Laura and leans on the ropes trying to get a closer look at who is currently making her way towards her. Midway down the ramp the woman stops and stands still for a minute letting the suspense build and then, when enough time has passed, she raises her head and twists the cap backwards revealing herself to be Debra’s former tag team partner from a time since passed, Riley Dixon!

There is a slight pop from the fans as Riley extends her arms out taking it all in. In the ring Debra takes a step back from the ropes and raises her eyebrows, clearly shocked by the sight of her former friend in front of her after such a long time. Laura on the other hand doesn’t look impressed at all, simply rolling her eyes. As she looks around the arena, Riley’s gaze turns towards the ring and in particular, Debra. As a huge smile appears on her face, Riley jumps a little out of excitement and quickly makes her way down the rest of the ramp and up the stairs into the ring. Wasting no time as she steps through the ropes she reaches her arms out towards Debra who herself lets a smile slip onto her face and the two women hug it out, talking to each other and laughing but are unable to be heard over the sound of Riley’s music. The music stops but the two women continue to embrace until Laura makes her presence known.

Laura Sampson
Ahem.

This causes Riley to let go of Debra and look over and Laura, then back to Debra asking for her microphone which Debra hands to her. Debra turns to also face Laura whilst standing side by side with Riley with the most smug smile on her face. It looks like despite the odds, she’s found herself a partner.

Laura Sampson
You?

Riley Dixon
Me!

Dumbfounded and without any idea of what to really say, Sampson just stands looking at the women before her.

Riley Dixon
Yeah, me. You know, I wasn’t really planning on coming out here tonight. In fact I didn’t really know when I was going to come out at all because I wanted to pick the perfect moment and make a huge impact after being gone from this company for god knows how long. I bet you completely forgot about me right Laura? With everything going on in your life I’m not surprised. I’ve been back there for around 2 months now just waiting for the perfect moment to come but I think now, with everything that’s going on, is the best moment I’m going to get.

Riley turns to face Debra who still looks a little shocked.

Riley Dixon
Debra, my old friend, my former partner. I followed your career since the day I left and I am so proud of you. You managed to find your way to tag team success despite me leaving without any warning and you are a huge part of why this place, this women’s old show, is thriving. I am sorry for leaving and never saying anything to you, I didn’t know what I could say but just know I am so proud of you. Now however you’ve found yourself caught up in a whole big mess that is in no way your fault. Your sister was attacked and is in hospital and you’re still here, alone, fighting to keep that gold that you and her earned. Worse still, you’re just about to unfairly lose that gold because there’s nobody back there with the backbone to help you. Well, I think I may be able to help in some way…

The fans in the arena begin cheering a little bit as Debra again tries to hug her friend, this time she’s stopped however.

Riley Dixon
You want to know who attacked your sister…

The cheers stop and the smile disappears from Debra’s face as she she takes a step back asking who it was.

Riley Dixon
Like I said I have been back there for about two months and that includes last Sunday. I know who it was. Even better than that, I have the tape from when the cameras kept filming. You don’t have to take my word for it, I can show you exactly who it was.

Riley turns her gaze to Laura as she says…

Riley Dixon
Roll the footage.

Everyone turns their attention to the titantron as the footage starts to show, again Debra goes over to lean on the rope, staring hard at the screen. The footage starts off about halfway through the attack which was seen at Unbreakable as Michelle tries valiantly to fight off the hooded figure but to no avail. The sight of this is clearly upsetting to Debra who very quickly looks visibly pissed off, wishing for nothing more than to help her sister. The footage keeps going to the last thing we seen at Unbreakable where the hooded figure lifts Michelle up and slams the back of her head into the cold, hard floor with a wheelbarrow neckbreaker. Unlike at Unbreakable however, the footage doesn’t stop there as the figure stands over the lifeless carcass of Michelle.

Hooded Figure
Nothing personal girl, you’re just caught up in my way.

The woman pulls down the hood to reveal some long blonde hair and rips off her face mask before turning in the direction of the camera. It was Riley. The footage ends with Riley smirking and walking off screen. Back in the arena the fans are beginning to freak out. Debra continues looking up and the now blank titantron clearly stunned with what she just witnessed. Eventually the defiant Tag Team champion screams and kicks the bottom rope turning to confront her sister’s assailant. Bad idea. As soon as Debra turns around she is hit hard over the head with the microphone she handed Riley just minutes ago, knocking her down to the mat. She’s not out however as she tries to will herself up to her feet, Laura laughing at the other side of the ring. As Debra manages to get back up to one knee Riley throws her microphone down to the side and delivers a devastating shining wizard, her boot connecting flush to Debra’s face. Debra is out cold however Riley isn’t finished. The girl from Chicago flips Debra over onto her stomach just like what she did to her sister and gets her in the wheelbarrow position. Without hesitation Riley delivers a brutal looking wheelbarrow neckbreaker to her former tag team partner and immediately stands right back up, looking down at her handiwork. Ignore the boos from the fans and still laughing, Laura walks over beside Riley and looks down at Debra.

(Back over to you Hayden.)

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion, 1x Miss Money in the Bank

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Laura Sampson walks over, standing side by side with Riley Dixon clapping her hands despite the crowds orchestra of boo's. Laura looks down to the body of Debra Cox who is yet to move following the wheelbarrow neckbreaker she had previously received from Riley. Laura lifts her foot and rests it on the stomach of Debra before grabbing Riley by the arm and extending it high into the air nodding head as Riley smirks. After a minute or so to savour the moment, Laura steps away and continues to talk into the microphone.

Laura Sampson:
Ladies and Gentlemen the sight you see before you is the new regime. The future of this Vixens stands before you now and you will all bow. For the past month or so I have warned you, all of you in the crowd and all of you in the back that if you all kept pushing and pushing something was going to happen. Quinn was the first to step across that line and because of it, she's set to lose her Title when she walks into Revelations, two on three for the belt. Debra moments ago, became the second. If you didn't believe me before you best believe me now. All of you self entitled veterans had better get your act together because if you don't, you'll be in for a shock because if there's one thing you lose the longer you stay in the business, it's your hunger, your drive, because you've done it all. Well ladies and gentlemen standing with me in this very ring is somebody with a chip on their shoulder, somebody who is here because they want this. You've all pushed me far enough and now you'll find out what it feels like to be disrespected, replaced with someone younger, faster and more technically profound. Riley Dixon, ladies and Gentlemen. Is the future.

Laura Sampson lowers her microphone and looks over to Riley who has somewhat of a menacing smirk on her face, Laura extends her hand out for a handshake to which Riley immediately obliges to. Laura lets out a slight chuckle in response to the crowds boo's.

Laura Sampson:
You think what any of you in the crowd have to say actually matters? This is my show. Some of the Vixens in the back have begun to forget that these past few months. Well times are changing, and don't think myself and Riley are in this alone. I know Vixens in the back will still disobey me, I know Vixens in the back will do whatever they can because we live in a world ran by jealously. I realise that Riley's reveal tonight paints a bright red target on her back for all the Vixens in the back. Which is why I planned ahead. We are not alone. In order for there to be a future, there needs to be people to replace the old and take the reigns. Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you to the third point in our triangle, the one that finalises this establishment. The definition of Dominance. Raiden Brooks.

Once again the arena unite in turning their eyes to the stage as the theme of Raiden Brooks hits the PA system. Laura stands in the ring clapping, welcoming their third member while the crowd on the other hand, have much more negative response towards Raiden, an explosion of boo's shroud the arena causing Laura and Riley to share somewhat of a laugh in the ring. But after a moment or two pass, out she comes from the back. The ever intimidating Raiden Brooks makes her way out from the back and down the ramp towards the ring, ignoring the fan reception as if they weren't even there. She walks to the bottom of the ramp, grabbing the middle rope to which she pulls herself up onto the apron before stepping in the ring with haste. Raiden walks on right past Riley Dixon and Laura Sampson who watches on smiling menacingly to the still downed body of Debra Cox, Raiden grabs Cox by the hair, dragging her to the center of the ring, where she bends over to pick Debra up by the waste, lifting her up onto her shoulders in a seated position while she walks across the ring, to the ropes and with one big heave she launches Debra Cox to the outside with a nasty Powerbomb! Riley looks on with a smirk while Sampson pats Raiden on the back.

Laura Sampson:
This is but the first of many steps we have to take to secure our future! Take it in, all of you. In the crowd, in the back, watching at home. What you are witnessing right now is the passing of the guard! In with the new, out with the old!

Both Riley Dixon and Raiden Brooks walk to front of the ring facing the hard camera. Raiden stares straight into the it, while Riley who stands a few feet away, turns her head towards Raiden with a raised eyebrow, glancing up and down the figure besides her, perhaps attempting to figure out what this brute's game was, nonetheless she turns her head back to the hard camera while Sampson joins in flank.

Laura Sampson:
These two Vixens you see in front of you are the driving force of the new regime. Two Vixens who I can honestly say are the future of this Vixens Division. In one years time, your Dynamites, your Quinns, your Kristens, your Cassie's and your Fury's will be a thing of old and it'll be Riley Dixon and Raiden Brooks leading forth the new era of the Vixens Division and long into the future, when people look back through the history books. It'll be known that this day. Was the day the Vixens of old finally crossed the line, finally pushed me too far, and ironically, pushed themselves into the history museum as the stars of the future come in to take their place. The three of us, are the Establishment of Authority here in Ferocity and we represent the future of this Vixen's Division. You may not bow now. But your time will come and eventually this brand will learn to respect their General Manager, respect their future stars and most importantly. The Vixens of this brand will learn to respect. The Establishment.

Laura Sampson drops her mic to the mat and steps forward in between both Riley and Raiden once again grabbing Riley by the wrist and Raiden too. Raising both arms into the air while the crowd continues their ongoing avalanche of boo's. The trio in the ring seemingly unscathed by the boo's looking directly into the hard camera as it pans out, leaving a sight to be remembered on your television screens for years to come as it slowly fades out to commercial.

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Tfw Alveuss HATES STABLES IN CMV

Then forms one for an Authority angle

WHICH HE ALSO HATES

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Um, Authority Vixens angle has never happened tho bitch. Something fresh.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm

It's not it's just gender swapping still the same angle

Not hating just pointing out the hypocrisy here

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Tfw Alveuss HATES STABLES IN CMV

Then forms one for an Authority angle

WHICH HE ALSO HATES

That didn't take you long. What you don't actually know though is that Hayden literally had to talk me into doing this plus you have no idea exactly how big my role is in the "stable". I'll leave it tho since there's not a lot you really do know about anything

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion, 1x Miss Money in the Bank

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:05 pm

So you're a hypocrite AND a sellout

smh

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I didn't sell him anything

Admin